Orgasm

An orgasm refers to the peak of sexual pleasure, but getting there is half the fun! Just what makes orgasms so explosive? We go behind the scenes to explain how an orgasm works, the anatomy involved and how to make your orgasm bigger, better and more pleasurable than ever. Check in here for insight on the Big O.

Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background

With some patience and some strong sex toys, blended orgasms can be yours! Here's everything you need to know about having blended orgasms.

Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head

Having multiple orgasms takes a lot of reliable stimulation, a longer timeframe than just one orgasm, and the ability to switch intensities...

The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms? The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms? The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms? The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms?

How well do you know your orgasms? Take our quiz and find out for yourself!

I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop

I recently attended the Ohhh Em G! G-Spotting and Squirting Mini-Lesson at Babeland in Seattle. Here's what I learned.

How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner

You’re not alone if you find it easier to orgasm when you’re masturbating than during partnered sex. Here are some ways to start having...

The Best Sex Positions to Have a Cervical Orgasm The Best Sex Positions to Have a Cervical Orgasm The Best Sex Positions to Have a Cervical Orgasm The Best Sex Positions to Have a Cervical Orgasm

You need deep penetration to reach the cervix, so any sexual positions that allow for that will help. Here are 3 sex positions for you to...

Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams

People of all genders and genitalia can experience wet dreams, so why do they have such a penis-owner rap?

The 5 Best Sex Positions to Send Your Partner to G-Spot Heaven The 5 Best Sex Positions to Send Your Partner to G-Spot Heaven The 5 Best Sex Positions to Send Your Partner to G-Spot Heaven The 5 Best Sex Positions to Send Your Partner to G-Spot Heaven

If you're looking to up your G-spot stimulation game, look no further! These five positions are awesome for G-Spot stimulation!

Super O: What Is It and How Can I Have One? Super O: What Is It and How Can I Have One? Super O: What Is It and How Can I Have One? Super O: What Is It and How Can I Have One?

A Super O involves an extremely intense orgasm that doesn't involve ejaculation. Yep, you heard that right. Here's how you can have one!

Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About

The idea being that to be a great lover, if you have a penis, the goal is to hold off on orgasming as long as possible. The longer a man...

faking orgasms survey faking orgasms survey faking orgasms survey faking orgasms survey

More than 1,200 people told us when and why they faked their orgasms - and why many of them wish they hadn't.

When Coming Becomes Routine: How to Have a Better Orgasm When Coming Becomes Routine: How to Have a Better Orgasm When Coming Becomes Routine: How to Have a Better Orgasm When Coming Becomes Routine: How to Have a Better Orgasm

Sarah Brown and Ian Kulp, experts at Lora DiCarlo, are here to break your routine and help you rediscover your capacity for pleasure.

water droplets water droplets water droplets water droplets

Think you know about squirting? You may not know the truth. We're busting 6 myths about squirting.

5 Cool Things Science Teaches Us About Orgasms 5 Cool Things Science Teaches Us About Orgasms 5 Cool Things Science Teaches Us About Orgasms 5 Cool Things Science Teaches Us About Orgasms

Fortunately, scientists have looked into the many questions surrounding orgasms — and found answers. Here are some of the coolest things...

I Learned How to Have Blended Orgasms with My Fiance and It Rocked My Whole World I Learned How to Have Blended Orgasms with My Fiance and It Rocked My Whole World I Learned How to Have Blended Orgasms with My Fiance and It Rocked My Whole World I Learned How to Have Blended Orgasms with My Fiance and It Rocked My Whole World

Letting go during sex might be the key to more - and different kinds of - orgasms.

A Sexologist Explains How Full-Body Orgasms Come from the Sympathetic Nervous System A Sexologist Explains How Full-Body Orgasms Come from the Sympathetic Nervous System A Sexologist Explains How Full-Body Orgasms Come from the Sympathetic Nervous System A Sexologist Explains How Full-Body Orgasms Come from the Sympathetic Nervous System

Our brains are our biggest sex organ. In order to have the best orgasms, you need to ensure your brain and body are working in tandem.

SURVEY: Have You Ever Faked an Orgasm? Tell Us Why! (And Enjoy a 15% Off Discount Code to the Kinkly Shop!) SURVEY: Have You Ever Faked an Orgasm? Tell Us Why! (And Enjoy a 15% Off Discount Code to the Kinkly Shop!) SURVEY: Have You Ever Faked an Orgasm? Tell Us Why! (And Enjoy a 15% Off Discount Code to the Kinkly Shop!) SURVEY: Have You Ever Faked an Orgasm? Tell Us Why! (And Enjoy a 15% Off Discount Code to the Kinkly Shop!)

Have you ever faked an orgasm? Tell us why in this survey and help us explain why this something so many of us do! (And receive a 15% off...

4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm 4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm 4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm 4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm

If you fake orgasms, here are four reasons to talk to your partner and find a solution.

31 Fascinating Facts About Orgasm 31 Fascinating Facts About Orgasm 31 Fascinating Facts About Orgasm 31 Fascinating Facts About Orgasm

Orgasms are fun to have - and fascinating to read about! Here are 31 facts you may not know.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS