BDSM

Thanks to "Fifty Shades of Grey," BDSM is going mainstream and is more popular than ever. BDSM is the acronym for bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism. It is a term used to describe various types of kinky sex play. BDSM can include bondage, plain play, sensation play, role playing and power exchange. Plain vanilla isn't for everyone, but consent is key; this type of sex play often involves some level of risk.

8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!)

BDSM toys can be expensive. Here are 8 pieces of furniture you can use that you already have!

10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene

Finding the kink scene was one of the most transformative experiences of my life. Here are the 10 important lessons I learned.

BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head

While there’s a documented link between good mental health and BDSM, kink can help our mental health too - but it's no substitute for...

9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys

Ordinary sexy toys can be a fun way to reinforce your power exchange dynamic. Consider these simple ways to incorporate your favorite sex...

Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters

Looking to create a hot BDSM play encounter? Follow these tips.

candle wax candle wax candle wax candle wax

Interested in playing with hot wax and candles? Here's what you need to know.

Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community

The BDSM community is not a black leather dreamland, but for those who come into it with open hearts and minds, it can be much more than a...

Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron?

Dominance doesn't have to involve humiliation or strict demands. We dig into some of the more nuanced versions of D/s.

Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked

There are a lot of myths about BDSM but what's for sure is that it can be amazingly powerful - and erotically beautiful - for those who...

Power Play: The Differences Between Tops, Bottoms, and Switches Power Play: The Differences Between Tops, Bottoms, and Switches Power Play: The Differences Between Tops, Bottoms, and Switches Power Play: The Differences Between Tops, Bottoms, and Switches

Even among the BDSM community, there's some confusion about tops, bottoms and switches. We clear things up.

bondage toys bondage toys bondage toys bondage toys

Curious about different types of femdomme personas? Here's a list of some of the more popular roles you could take on.

spanking paddle spanking paddle spanking paddle spanking paddle

A good paddlin' is definitely part of the popular BDSM repertoire. Learn about the different paddle types, and how to use them safely.

lelo bruno lelo bruno lelo bruno lelo bruno

These prostate-tailored toys are designed to help tap into the p-spot's orgasmic potential.

people at restaurant people at restaurant people at restaurant people at restaurant

It's always hard to be the proverbial new kid. Here's what you need to know about your first BDSM munch!

survival kit survival kit survival kit survival kit

Here's how you can stay emotionally balanced while practicing kink.

abusive kink abusive kink abusive kink abusive kink

Kink is about consent, but abuse still happens. Here's what abusive kink looks like and what you can do about it.

woman in blindfold woman in blindfold woman in blindfold woman in blindfold

Being blindfolded during sex can be fun. Yet what if you also can't hear, talk, or taste?

spanking tools spanking tools spanking tools spanking tools

Impact play isn't just about paddles, floggers, and whips. This activity can help make you and your partner closer, too.

hand signal hand signal hand signal hand signal

Hand signals create a fun, sexy and easy way for Dominants to interact with their submissives.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners