BDSM

Thanks to "Fifty Shades of Grey," BDSM is going mainstream and is more popular than ever. BDSM is the acronym for bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism. It is a term used to describe various types of kinky sex play. BDSM can include bondage, plain play, sensation play, role playing and power exchange. Plain vanilla isn't for everyone, but consent is key; this type of sex play often involves some level of risk.

What Evolutionary Leadership Theory Tells Us about Dominance and Consent What Evolutionary Leadership Theory Tells Us about Dominance and Consent What Evolutionary Leadership Theory Tells Us about Dominance and Consent What Evolutionary Leadership Theory Tells Us about Dominance and Consent

What can evolutionary theory tell us about dominance and consent? The answer may surprise you!

When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should'

Between the sheets, 'should' ought to be considered a bad word.

Why BDSM Dating Sites Are So Great - and What To Watch Out For Why BDSM Dating Sites Are So Great - and What To Watch Out For Why BDSM Dating Sites Are So Great - and What To Watch Out For Why BDSM Dating Sites Are So Great - and What To Watch Out For

Kink dating sites are a much better - and safer - way to connect with other kinksters. Find out what they offer - and how to use them...

Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play

Gender roles are totally made up, but they can be a great way to spice up your next BDSM scene.

woman with flogger woman with flogger woman with flogger woman with flogger

Feel like a spanking? Here's how to deliver one both safely and soundly.

leather leather leather leather

Leather is a common fetish that involves a combination of aesthetic, psychological and physical elements. Check out some ways to indulge in...

bondage cuffs bondage cuffs bondage cuffs bondage cuffs

When it comes to bondage cuffs, there is so much variety. Here are some tips to help you pick the best ones for you.

woman bruised arm woman bruised arm woman bruised arm woman bruised arm

We've got strategies for handling those black-and-blue BDSM souvenirs.

fat body BDSM fat body BDSM fat body BDSM fat body BDSM

Whips and chains didn't just excite me, they helped me love my body. Learn about how kink can provide a space for people to find their...

Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks.

Be a force of good by considering the greater 'us' while deciding when, where, and around whom you sprinkle your kinky pixie dust.

woman in handcuffs woman in handcuffs woman in handcuffs woman in handcuffs

Test your limits - without getting hurt - with these simple BDSM toys.

sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie

I’ve never quite gotten over my shyness, but he’s the Dominant, I’m the submissive and this is our agreement. When he says masturbate, I do.

best prostate massagers best prostate massagers best prostate massagers best prostate massagers

These prostate-tailored toys are designed to help tap into the p-spot's orgasmic potential.

flogger flogger flogger flogger

In this book, the author takes readers through the twisty stages of her kinky life. Read an excerpt here!

BDSM Toys BDSM Toys BDSM Toys BDSM Toys

Intense emotions can make the lines of consent a little fuzzier. Here's how to make sure no one's boundaries are crossed.

woman praying woman praying woman praying woman praying

Can being kinky and a person of faith co-exist? We take a look at religion in the kink community.

female dominance female dominance female dominance female dominance

If our gender-based social interactions worldwide involved women-led spaces and female domination protocol, would the world be a better...

fetish lingerie fetish lingerie fetish lingerie fetish lingerie

Express yourself! Whether you dig leather and latex or not, the world of kinky fashion is your oyster.

BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older.

More people may now be familiar with BDSM than ever but this lifestyle is hardly new. In fact, evidence suggests its been around for...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS