BDSM

Thanks to "Fifty Shades of Grey," BDSM is going mainstream and is more popular than ever. BDSM is the acronym for bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism. It is a term used to describe various types of kinky sex play. BDSM can include bondage, plain play, sensation play, role playing and power exchange. Plain vanilla isn't for everyone, but consent is key; this type of sex play often involves some level of risk.

A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You?

Here are a few key topping styles. Find where you fit - or get inspiration for developing a style of your very own.

Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit

An online financial Domme and fetish video model recounts the best and worst moments of her sex work career and why she's ready for a new...

How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play

Take some inspiration from the holiday season to dip your toe in the kink pool.

Japanese Kinbaku Japanese Kinbaku Japanese Kinbaku Japanese Kinbaku

Ten-year American expat and BDSM educator Molly Lazarus gives the lowdown on the good, the bad, and the ugly of kink in Japan.

How to Use Sexting to Try On Your FemDom Heels How to Use Sexting to Try On Your FemDom Heels How to Use Sexting to Try On Your FemDom Heels How to Use Sexting to Try On Your FemDom Heels

Nervous - but excited - to try out FemDom? Sexting can be a great way to dip your toe in.

submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands

Identify as a submissive, but not sure where you fit in? Here's a list of a few of the different types of bottoms!

Kinbaku and You: A First Timer’s Foray Into Rope Play Kinbaku and You: A First Timer’s Foray Into Rope Play Kinbaku and You: A First Timer’s Foray Into Rope Play Kinbaku and You: A First Timer’s Foray Into Rope Play

How is that simply tightening a knot can send both partners into a fleeting moment of bliss?

What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common

Surprised to think that kinky and vanilla relationships have anything in common? Well, they have more in common than you think!

bondage tape bondage tape bondage tape bondage tape

Bondage can amp up all kinds of sex play. And bondage tape makes it super simple, easy and safe to do. Here are 8 ways to bind a willing...

7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom 7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom 7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom 7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom

Looking for a softer side of dominance? Gentle FemDom might be just what you're looking for.

8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps 8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps 8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps 8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps

Genital clamps can be a lot of fun, but for new people they can be intimidating. Here are eight awesome tips to help you get the most out...

Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM

Being separated from playmates doesn't have to be sad and frustrating if you use technology to turn it into a whole new avenue of BDSM play...

5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps 5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps 5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps 5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps

Here are some tips to make shopping for your first pair of nipple clamps less intimidating and more titillating!

5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant 5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant 5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant 5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant

D/s relationships are unique, but they're still relationships and should include all the care and respect you'd expect from anyone you...

8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!)

BDSM toys can be expensive. Here are 8 pieces of furniture you can use that you already have!

10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene

Finding the kink scene was one of the most transformative experiences of my life. Here are the 10 important lessons I learned.

BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head

While there’s a documented link between good mental health and BDSM, kink can help our mental health too - but it's no substitute for...

9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys

Ordinary sexy toys can be a fun way to reinforce your power exchange dynamic. Consider these simple ways to incorporate your favorite sex...

Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters

Looking to create a hot BDSM play encounter? Follow these tips.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners