ALERT

Enter to Win the Award-Winning O-Wand

Anal Sex

The anus is chock-full of sensitive nerve ends. Add this to its proximity to the G-spot and prostate, and you have yourself a sexual hot spot. Although many people still view anal sex as taboo, that just adds to allure for those who love anal play. From prostate massage to anal sex toys and anal sex tips, we’ll penetrate the touchy subject of rear entry, no ifs, ands or ... wait a minute.

strap on dildo and harness for pegging strap on dildo and harness for pegging strap on dildo and harness for pegging strap on dildo and harness for pegging

These common barriers often keep couples from enjoying pegging - but they don't have to. Get the dirt on how to overcome them

5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level 5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level 5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level 5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level

If you’ve got a butt, adding a plug to your routine can be a fun way to add a little spice, take things to the next level, and explore a...

8 Weird-Looking Things You Can Put In Your Butt for Pleasure 8 Weird-Looking Things You Can Put In Your Butt for Pleasure 8 Weird-Looking Things You Can Put In Your Butt for Pleasure 8 Weird-Looking Things You Can Put In Your Butt for Pleasure

A lot of anal toys look pretty, well, weird. But, hey, they weren't designed for their looks - and they shouldn't be judged by them

Quiz: Test Your Butt IQ! Quiz: Test Your Butt IQ! Quiz: Test Your Butt IQ! Quiz: Test Your Butt IQ!

Think you know everything about anal play? Take our quiz and find out

anal sex questions answered anal sex questions answered anal sex questions answered anal sex questions answered

When it comes to making a sex bucket list, for many people, anal is where it’s at. We answer a few key questions for shy newbies

sexy christmas sexy christmas sexy christmas sexy christmas

Need a little extra something for that special someone? Try these inexpensive stocking stuffer sex toys

The Ultimate Guide to Having Anal Sex The Ultimate Guide to Having Anal Sex The Ultimate Guide to Having Anal Sex The Ultimate Guide to Having Anal Sex

Anal sex is one of the most common fantasies people have, but getting it right involves some preparation - and practice. We provide...

Woman with white lingerie from behind Woman with white lingerie from behind Woman with white lingerie from behind Woman with white lingerie from behind

Looking to try some butt stuff? Here are 7 tips for having anal sex that doesn't hurt

The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women

Looking to experiment with some backdoor action? Here are the 5 rules of anal play that women must know

Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex

I've done it wrong and I've done it right. Either way, I just don't like it. Here's why

He Wants Me to Peg Him. Now What? He Wants Me to Peg Him. Now What? He Wants Me to Peg Him. Now What? He Wants Me to Peg Him. Now What?

Has your partner asked to be pegged? Here are some tips on how to do the job - and make it enjoyable for both of you

Anal Sex Toys for Every Experience Level Anal Sex Toys for Every Experience Level Anal Sex Toys for Every Experience Level Anal Sex Toys for Every Experience Level

Whether you're curious about anal or you're already a rear-entry expert, there are toys designed for every experience level. We provide...

Bottoming: Getting Past the Myths to Get Past the Pain Bottoming: Getting Past the Myths to Get Past the Pain Bottoming: Getting Past the Myths to Get Past the Pain Bottoming: Getting Past the Myths to Get Past the Pain

Pain during anal sex is a sign that you should stop. But you can learn to get past the pain and move toward pleasure. Patience and...

5 Sweet Sex Positions, Just in Time for Valentine's Day 5 Sweet Sex Positions, Just in Time for Valentine's Day 5 Sweet Sex Positions, Just in Time for Valentine's Day 5 Sweet Sex Positions, Just in Time for Valentine's Day

Maybe you aren't into heart-shaped cards or candy, but Valentine's day comes with other, less commercial, perks: It's a great day for...

5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads 5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads 5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads 5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads

Thinking about buying your first set of anal beads? Here are five tips to help you find the perfect set for your

The Top Sex Trends for 2016 The Top Sex Trends for 2016 The Top Sex Trends for 2016 The Top Sex Trends for 2016

Sex hasn't changed much, but how we think about and approach it definitely does. Check out what's on the horizon for

The Top Sex Trend You Probably Already Know About The Top Sex Trend You Probably Already Know About The Top Sex Trend You Probably Already Know About The Top Sex Trend You Probably Already Know About

Interest in anal play has spiked. We take a look at a few reasons why

Guys, Here's How to Hit the P-Spot Using a Toy Guys, Here's How to Hit the P-Spot Using a Toy Guys, Here's How to Hit the P-Spot Using a Toy Guys, Here's How to Hit the P-Spot Using a Toy

Hitting your p-spot can result in a mind-blowing prostate orgasm. Here we look at how prostate stimulating toys can help get the job done

Steamy mirror with sex and handprint Steamy mirror with sex and handprint Steamy mirror with sex and handprint Steamy mirror with sex and handprint

Are you ready for some steamy visuals during your next playdate? Check out these 5 mirror sex

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.