Swing Lifestyle

Swinging involves swapping sexual partners in a way that is open and involves consent. Although every swinging couple follows their own set of rules, swinging is typically an activity that couples participate in together, often at social events, parties or special retreats. The swing lifestyle allows committed couples to explore their sexual fantasies in a safe and honest environment. In many ways, swingers get the best of two worlds: a supportive, committed relationship and a wild and varied sex life!

Do Swingers Have Better Sex? I Went on a Swingers' Retreat to Find Out Do Swingers Have Better Sex? I Went on a Swingers' Retreat to Find Out Do Swingers Have Better Sex? I Went on a Swingers' Retreat to Find Out Do Swingers Have Better Sex? I Went on a Swingers' Retreat to Find Out

Do swingers have better sex? Hard to say ... but they have a lot of very hot encounters.

Group Sex Etiquette 101 Group Sex Etiquette 101 Group Sex Etiquette 101 Group Sex Etiquette 101

Planning to attend your first swingers' party or orgy? There are a few points of etiquette that are good to know ahead of time.

How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual

Keeping casual sex truly casual means you have to make extra efforts to set boundaries not just for others but for yourself as well.

How I Became a Swinger How I Became a Swinger How I Became a Swinger How I Became a Swinger

My spouse and I are in a committed relationship. We also enjoy sex with other people. And no, there's no drama. Find out how I got into the...

Why I Hate How the Mainstream Media Portrays Sex Parties Why I Hate How the Mainstream Media Portrays Sex Parties Why I Hate How the Mainstream Media Portrays Sex Parties Why I Hate How the Mainstream Media Portrays Sex Parties

Politics and current events aren't the only things that the media misreports.

What's Emotional Non-Monogamy? What's Emotional Non-Monogamy? What's Emotional Non-Monogamy? What's Emotional Non-Monogamy?

What is emotional non-monogamy and how can it affect your relationship?

The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging

Sex can teach us a lot about other people, our relationships and, most of all, ourselves. Find out what this writer learned when she opened...

Isn't Swinging Just Cheating? Isn't Swinging Just Cheating? Isn't Swinging Just Cheating? Isn't Swinging Just Cheating?

Have you ever wondered about swinging and thought it's just cheating? Kinkly.com has the low-down.

Sexy Excerpt: 'My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory' by Cooper S. Beckett Sexy Excerpt: 'My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory' by Cooper S. Beckett Sexy Excerpt: 'My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory' by Cooper S. Beckett Sexy Excerpt: 'My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory' by Cooper S. Beckett

Have you ever wondered what swinging and polyamory are really like? Check out this sexy excerpt.

Degradation: A Type-A Confesses Degradation: A Type-A Confesses Degradation: A Type-A Confesses Degradation: A Type-A Confesses

Could you act out a fantasy? How one D/s fantasy lives up to the real world test.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS