Facebook Twitter

Swing lifestyle

Swinging involves swapping sexual partners in a way that is open and involves consent. Although every swinging couple follows their own set of rules, swinging is typically an activity that couples participate in together, often at social events, parties or special retreats. The swing lifestyle allows committed couples to explore their sexual fantasies in a safe and honest environment. In many ways, swingers get the best of two worlds: a supportive, committed relationship and a wild and varied sex life!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

More Swing lifestyle Content

Diving into your first swinger party is like riding your first roller coaster: scary and exciting all at once. But you can make it a good experience by taking your time, making smart decisions and enjoying yourself!

Read More More Icon

Just because you and your partner agree to venture into the swinger lifestyle does not mean either of you has free reign to be intimate with others without the other's consent.

Read More More Icon

I ended up in my first threesome at age 48: cis, straight, and stone cold sober on a Sunday morning at 11a.m. The spoiler? It was pretty amazing.

Read More More Icon

Do swingers have better sex? Hard to say ... but they have a lot of very hot encounters.

Read More More Icon

Does your partner's sexual freedom make you happy for them, rather than jealous? That's called compersion.

Read More More Icon

My spouse and I are in a committed relationship. We also enjoy sex with other people. And no, there's no drama.

Read More More Icon

There's another dimension to menage a trois you probably haven't considered.

Read More More Icon

Sex parties as discussed in the media isn't quite what you think.

Read More More Icon
More Articles ↓
Advertisement