Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Kink Community

Kink can embody a lot of different interests. Use this tag to find out about the communities that embrace the very desires that you dream about.
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

A good paddlin' is definitely part of the popular BDSM repertoire. Learn about the different paddle types, and how to use them safely.

Read More More Icon

It's always hard to be the proverbial new kid. Here's what you need to know about your first BDSM munch!

Read More More Icon

Being blindfolded during sex can be fun. Yet what if you also can't hear, talk, or taste?

Read More More Icon

Hand signals create a fun, sexy and easy way for Dominants to interact with their submissives.

Read More More Icon

Dating can be hard. But while dating as a kinky person presents some unique challenges, many of them are just a different twist on the usual.

Read More More Icon

Erotic lactation is a fetish that involves breast feeding or the use of breast milk. Learn a little more about it here.

Read More More Icon

Sub frenzy is a rush experienced by newcomers to BDSM that often means a lack of judgment on the part of the sub. Here are 5 ways that can cause problems.

Read More More Icon

What is it about blood that gives most people such a strong reaction? The writer looks at blood sex, why people are into it and how play out the fantasy.

Read More More Icon

Kink conferences are like a kink-filled break from real life, full of fun, new friends, education and - if you're into it - sex.

Read More More Icon

Are D/s relationships all that different from vanilla relationships? Spoiler alert: no.

Read More More Icon

My customers indulge in my most personal piece of clothing and that gives me a sense of power I've never experienced before.

Read More More Icon

Sploshing is a popular, messy kink that many think may also be mistreatment of a lovely confection. If you try it, safety first!

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon