Kink Community

Kink can embody a lot of different interests. Use this tag to find out about the communities that embrace the very desires that you dream about.

Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play

Gender roles are totally made up, but they can be a great way to spice up your next BDSM scene.

Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks.

Be a force of good by considering the greater 'us' while deciding when, where, and around whom you sprinkle your kinky pixie dust.

woman praying woman praying woman praying woman praying

Can being kinky and a person of faith co-exist? We take a look at religion in the kink community.

two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around

Think consent is black and white? Think again. Here's how one person learned the intricacies of consent by hosting sex parties.

fetish lingerie fetish lingerie fetish lingerie fetish lingerie

Express yourself! Whether you dig leather and latex or not, the world of kinky fashion is your oyster.

BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older.

More people may now be familiar with BDSM than ever but this lifestyle is hardly new. In fact, evidence suggests its been around for...

A Lil' Kink with Your Coffee? Meet Wicked Grounds, SF's Friendly Neighborhood BDSM Cafe A Lil' Kink with Your Coffee? Meet Wicked Grounds, SF's Friendly Neighborhood BDSM Cafe A Lil' Kink with Your Coffee? Meet Wicked Grounds, SF's Friendly Neighborhood BDSM Cafe A Lil' Kink with Your Coffee? Meet Wicked Grounds, SF's Friendly Neighborhood BDSM Cafe

If you've ever dreamed of a place where you could be out about your kinks in a public way, that place exists at Wicked Grounds in San...

Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive

Finding a good submissive isn't easy. Here's what you need to know.

10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch

A BDSM munch can be a great way to meet new friends and connect with local kinksters. Here's how to start your own.

A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You?

Here are a few key topping styles. Find where you fit - or get inspiration for developing a style of your very own.

submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands

Identify as a submissive, but not sure where you fit in? Here's a list of a few of the different types of bottoms!

10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene

Finding the kink scene was one of the most transformative experiences of my life. Here are the 10 important lessons I learned.

9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys

Ordinary sexy toys can be a fun way to reinforce your power exchange dynamic. Consider these simple ways to incorporate your favorite sex...

Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community

The BDSM community is not a black leather dreamland, but for those who come into it with open hearts and minds, it can be much more than a...

people at restaurant people at restaurant people at restaurant people at restaurant

It's always hard to be the proverbial new kid. Here's what you need to know about your first BDSM munch!

hand signal hand signal hand signal hand signal

Hand signals create a fun, sexy and easy way for Dominants to interact with their submissives.

milk milk milk milk

Erotic lactation is a fetish that involves breast feeding or the use of breast milk. Learn a little more about it here.

Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference

Kink conferences are like a kink-filled break from real life, full of fun, new friends, education and - if you're into it - sex.

Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman

Are D/s relationships all that different from vanilla relationships? Spoiler alert: no.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS