Kink Community

Kink can embody a lot of different interests. Use this tag to find out about the communities that embrace the very desires that you dream about.

Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman

Are D/s relationships all that different from vanilla relationships? Spoiler alert: no.

The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging

Sex can teach us a lot about other people, our relationships and, most of all, ourselves. Find out what this writer learned when she opened...

The Top 10 BDSM Toys for Beginners The Top 10 BDSM Toys for Beginners The Top 10 BDSM Toys for Beginners The Top 10 BDSM Toys for Beginners

Looking to get started in BDSM? We list the toys you need in your kinky toy box.

Hanky Code 101 Hanky Code 101 Hanky Code 101 Hanky Code 101

Ready to learn more about the hanky code and its origins? Hanky Code 101 is now in session.

submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands

Identify as a submissive, but not sure where you fit in? Here's a list of a few of the different types of bottoms!

Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference Everything You Need to Know About Attending Your First Kink Conference

Kink conferences are like a kink-filled break from real life, full of fun, new friends, education and - if you're into it - sex.

The 5 Different Types of Kinksters In the Scene The 5 Different Types of Kinksters In the Scene The 5 Different Types of Kinksters In the Scene The 5 Different Types of Kinksters In the Scene

New to the kink scene? It's just full of interesting niches and subcultures. Here's what to expect.

What Kind of Submissive Are You? What Kind of Submissive Are You? What Kind of Submissive Are You? What Kind of Submissive Are You?

Curious about giving up control? Here's a guide to help you cater your experience with submission.

The Basics of BDSM Negotiation The Basics of BDSM Negotiation The Basics of BDSM Negotiation The Basics of BDSM Negotiation

BDSM is more than just spankings and other naughty adventures. It's also about negotiation to meet needs. Here's how to make sure that...

BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older.

More people may now be familiar with BDSM than ever but this lifestyle is hardly new. In fact, evidence suggests its been around for...

hand signal hand signal hand signal hand signal

Hand signals create a fun, sexy and easy way for Dominants to interact with their submissives.

Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community

The BDSM community is not a black leather dreamland, but for those who come into it with open hearts and minds, it can be much more than a...

9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys

Ordinary sexy toys can be a fun way to reinforce your power exchange dynamic. Consider these simple ways to incorporate your favorite sex...

Exhibitionist? 5 Sexy Ways to Make Money in Your Spare Time Exhibitionist? 5 Sexy Ways to Make Money in Your Spare Time Exhibitionist? 5 Sexy Ways to Make Money in Your Spare Time Exhibitionist? 5 Sexy Ways to Make Money in Your Spare Time

They say if you do what you love that you'll never work a day in your life. But what if what you love is baring it all? We have some tips.

Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive

Finding a good submissive isn't easy. Here's what you need to know.

milk milk milk milk

Erotic lactation is a fetish that involves breast feeding or the use of breast milk. Learn a little more about it here.

10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch

A BDSM munch can be a great way to meet new friends and connect with local kinksters. Here's how to start your own.

Everything You Need to Know About a Safe Call Everything You Need to Know About a Safe Call Everything You Need to Know About a Safe Call Everything You Need to Know About a Safe Call

Going out on a first date? Here's what you need to know about setting up a safe call.

A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You?

Here are a few key topping styles. Find where you fit - or get inspiration for developing a style of your very own.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners