Sex Toy Reviews

Wondering which sex toy is right for you? Check out our sex toy reviews for balanced information about the top sex toys on the market. Here we'll review vibrators, dildos, male sex toys and more.

Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing? Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing? Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing? Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing?

Are thrusting vibrators the ultimate lazy-day sex toy? It depends on your preferences. Here's what to look for and some of our top...

Review Tenga Spinner Review Tenga Spinner Review Tenga Spinner Review Tenga Spinner

The Tenga Spinner yanked a top spot in the heart and hand of our reviewer. Read on for why this sleeve earned a 5-star review.

Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto

The MysteryVibe Tenuto is a vibrating cock ring with six (count 'em SIX) motors to buzz your way to pleasure.

Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail

A butt plug with a a unicorn tail? This tail butt plug from Crystal Delights delivers quality with a touch of whimsy.

Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage

The Cell Mate Chastity Cage has some cool tech-enabled features to make your chastity play even more exciting.

Dame Arc Review Dame Arc Review Dame Arc Review Dame Arc Review

The Dame Arc is a curved g-spot vibrator. Our reviewer puts it through its paces to discover what's to love and what she would change.

Nexus Revo Extreme Review Nexus Revo Extreme Review Nexus Revo Extreme Review Nexus Revo Extreme Review

We tried the new Nexus Revo Extreme prostate massager. Here's why we gave this amazing toy five stars out of five.

pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle

We tried the e-stim Kinklab Thunderclap Paddle. Here's why we gave this electrifying impact toy five stars out of five!

Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set

I am no stranger to anal massage - or sticking orgasmic toys up the butt - but if I was, the b-Vibe Anal Massage Set is the kit I'd want....

Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug

I've never seen anything like the XR Thump-It! Thumping Plug. Not. Even. Once. Here's why I gave it 4 stars out of five.

How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It)

A few years ago, I fiddled with a plug during a solo session in the shower. Ultimately, I found the experience to be a little “meh” and...

Sex Toy Review: Zumio X Sex Toy Review: Zumio X Sex Toy Review: Zumio X Sex Toy Review: Zumio X

The Zumio X is powerful, amazing, and will reliably get me to orgasm with zero effort on my part. It's rare that a sex toy can manage that...

Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Twist Textured Plug Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Twist Textured Plug Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Twist Textured Plug Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Twist Textured Plug

The new Twist Textured Plug from the great folks at b-Vibe brought a very large smile to my face as well as a great deal of pleasure to…...

Sex Toy Review: Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux Sex Toy Review: Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux Sex Toy Review: Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux Sex Toy Review: Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux

Here’s a toy that demonstrates the best of our current sextech wonderland: finely engineered, durable, flexible, and powerful, with a wide...

New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Texture Plugs New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Texture Plugs New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Texture Plugs New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Texture Plugs

You’re going to love the new Texture Butt Plugs from b-Vibe and Zoe Ligon.

New Toy to Know: Be.One by Fun Factory New Toy to Know: Be.One by Fun Factory New Toy to Know: Be.One by Fun Factory New Toy to Know: Be.One by Fun Factory

Bring back the sexy and the spark to your sex life with the Be.One couple vibrator from Fun Factory. Every touch will hold a new surprise...

Sex Toy Review: Sportsheets' Under the Bed Restraint System Sex Toy Review: Sportsheets' Under the Bed Restraint System Sex Toy Review: Sportsheets' Under the Bed Restraint System Sex Toy Review: Sportsheets' Under the Bed Restraint System

The Sportsheets Under the Bed Restraint System is the perfect way for me to explore being physically dominated. We give it five stars out...

New Toy to Know: CalExotics Optimum Power Masturball New Toy to Know: CalExotics Optimum Power Masturball New Toy to Know: CalExotics Optimum Power Masturball New Toy to Know: CalExotics Optimum Power Masturball

Are you tired of the same old masturbation stroker? The CalExotics Optimum Power Masturball may be the stroker you didn’t know you needed...

New Toy to Know: Satisfyer Multifun 3 New Toy to Know: Satisfyer Multifun 3 New Toy to Know: Satisfyer Multifun 3 New Toy to Know: Satisfyer Multifun 3

Satisfyer created a truly unique experience for all bodies, alone or partnered, with the Multifun 3 vibrator.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS