Sex Toy Reviews

Wondering which sex toy is right for you? Check out our sex toy reviews for balanced information about the top sex toys on the market. Here we'll review vibrators, dildos, male sex toys and more.

Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing? Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing? Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing? Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing?

Are thrusting vibrators the ultimate lazy-day sex toy? It depends on your preferences.

LELO Smart Wand Review LELO Smart Wand Review LELO Smart Wand Review LELO Smart Wand Review

The LELO Smart Wand is, in many ways, a traditional wand massager. In many others, it's much better. Read the full review here.

Fleshlight Launch and Kiiroo Fuse Review Fleshlight Launch and Kiiroo Fuse Review Fleshlight Launch and Kiiroo Fuse Review Fleshlight Launch and Kiiroo Fuse Review

These high-tech sex toys can interact with each other - but they're tons of fun on their own too.

Womanizer Starlet review Womanizer Starlet review Womanizer Starlet review Womanizer Starlet review

Our reviewer checks out the Starlet, one of the latest versions in Womanizer's line of suction-based sex toys.

Lelo tiani 2 review Lelo tiani 2 review Lelo tiani 2 review Lelo tiani 2 review

If you and your partner enjoy penetrative sex, a couples' sex toy can definitely take it to a whole new level. Find out how LELO's version...

g spot toys g spot toys g spot toys g spot toys

Thinking about trying a G-spot toy? Here are 20 - yes, 20! - of the very best ones money can buy.

large sex toys large sex toys large sex toys large sex toys

Just like penises, sex toys come in all sizes. It's a good thing, too, because so do people's preferences. If you consider yourself a size...

Satisfyer Pro Penguin Satisfyer Pro Penguin Satisfyer Pro Penguin Satisfyer Pro Penguin

The Satisyer Pro Penguin has a few annoying design features, but it makes up for them in orgasms. Read the full review here.

We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge

I wasn't sold on using an app to control my vibrator - or my partner's. But this app is intuitive, easy and fun.

From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic

A few months ago, I had my first orgasm. Now, thanks to more sex ed and the ultra-powerful Sola Sync vibrator, I'm on to bigger and better...

LELO ORA 2 Review LELO ORA 2 Review LELO ORA 2 Review LELO ORA 2 Review

Ready for a thrilling, teasing, better-than-real sensation of oral sex? Then you have to try ORA 2 by LELO.

OhMiBod Lovelife Cuddle G-spot vibrator OhMiBod Lovelife Cuddle G-spot vibrator OhMiBod Lovelife Cuddle G-spot vibrator OhMiBod Lovelife Cuddle G-spot vibrator

This cute G-spot vibe offers power and performance at a lower price point. Check out the full review here.

happy woman in bed happy woman in bed happy woman in bed happy woman in bed

At the age of 31 I had pretty much given up on the idea of ever having an orgasm - until I scored some tips (and sex toys) from sex...

LELO Sona Cruise Review LELO Sona Cruise Review LELO Sona Cruise Review LELO Sona Cruise Review

LELO SONA Cruise uses sonic waves rather than suction. This brand-new toy is truly something different! Read the review here.

OVO L3 Love Balls OVO L3 Love Balls OVO L3 Love Balls OVO L3 Love Balls

This simple Kegel exerciser is body-safe, inexpensive and worth a try.

LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer

LELO's LUNA Smart Bead is designed to strengthen the pelvic floor for better, more intense orgasms. We test it out to see how it works.

Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go

The new Womanizer 2Go's 'lipstick' design is either terrible or pure genius. Either way, it's a must-try. Check out the full review here.

LELO LILY 2 LELO LILY 2 LELO LILY 2 LELO LILY 2

Because the LILY 2 is supposed to be good for both solo and partner play, our reviewer gave both a try. Find out what she thought here.

LELO HEX Condom LELO HEX Condom LELO HEX Condom LELO HEX Condom

Are these super-fancy condoms better than other leading brands? Our tester finds out.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners