Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Polyamory

Polyamory means "many loves" and it refers to a consenting sexual and emotional relationships with multiple partners. Learn about the polyamorous lifestyle and take a peek into the experience of polyamorous love and sex.
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

In 2017, the idea of a relationship model beyond mating for life sparked the interest of Google users. We examine why - and what it means for poly relationships.

Read More More Icon

Believe that monogamous couples are happier than polyamorous couples? Science shows they may be equally happy.

Read More More Icon

Wondering how to approach the topic of STIs with your partner(s)? Sometimes just opening up to a conversation like this is the hardest part.

Read More More Icon

What's it called when your partner's sexual freedom makes you happy, rather than green with jealousy? Let us introduce you to something called compersion.

Read More More Icon

We might’ve had something amazing if it had all clicked. Instead, we had an awkward threesome, some painful memories, and a lost friendship.

Read More More Icon

Being polyamorous taught me things about love that I wish I had known when I was monogamous.

Read More More Icon

With multiple partners comes multiple desires and points of view. That can mean excitement and fun, but there's plenty of room for trouble too.

Read More More Icon

Polyamory is hard, but navigating these complex relationships is all about learning new skills. These books can help.

Read More More Icon

When my partner and I decided to be monogamous, we took everything we had learned as polyamorists with us.

Read More More Icon

Being in a poly relationship can be hard. Here are five ways you can improve your relationship with your partner's partners.

Read More More Icon

Going out on a first date? Here's what you need to know about setting up a safe call.

Read More More Icon

Politics and current events aren't the only things that the media misreports.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon