Sexual Health

Sexual health is one of the keys to a healthy, happy sex life. Whether it means preventing STIs, taking care of your body or treating physical problems that detract from your sex life, we're here to provide insight and advice. Check in here for articles about how to keep your body - and your sex life - healthy.

Ancient sculpture anal sex Ancient sculpture anal sex Ancient sculpture anal sex Ancient sculpture anal sex

A swanky event devoted to anal sex education shows just how much perceptions are shifting.

LGBT flag LGBT flag LGBT flag LGBT flag

Sexual orientation is not as fixed as we used to think. Research in the last decade shows that attractions and orientations can change...

Masturbation Masturbation Masturbation Masturbation

The narrative around sex and self-pleasure for young women is totally messed up. Here's how I'd rewrite it.

Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets

Many people have period sex because sex is awesome and periods are normal.

aging couple aging couple aging couple aging couple

there’s a lot more to navigating menopause than just whipping out the lube bottle and hoping for the best. We bust some myths and provides...

Enema bulbs Enema bulbs Enema bulbs Enema bulbs

Doing an enema can sound scary AF. But if you do things right, you'll be just fine.

Aging couple in bed being intimate Aging couple in bed being intimate Aging couple in bed being intimate Aging couple in bed being intimate

We come together for pleasure, so let's expand our definition of sex beyond orgasm to all the forms of enjoyment that touch can bring.

Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy? Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy? Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy? Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy?

Test your knowledge - and learn - with our short sex toy quiz!

woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex

I was devastated when medical problems forced me to put my very active sex life on hold, but the time off did teach me a few things about...

6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts

Painful intercourse doesn't have to mean the end of your sex life. There are solutions - and other ways to express your sexuality.

Decoding My Rape Fantasies Decoding My Rape Fantasies Decoding My Rape Fantasies Decoding My Rape Fantasies

I can play with fantasies of consensual non-consensual sex while being aware that what I truly desire in a lover is mutual respect, love...

How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life

Birth control side effects taught me how to take charge, ask questions and ensure that I get a prescription that works for me.

Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing

There are so many things I wish I'd known before those early sexual encounters with my girlfriends. Here's what I learned the hard way.

Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage

Sexological bodywork – also known as somatic sex education or simply “SexBod” – involves therapeutic and erotic touch as treatment for a...

Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman

Virtual sex provides an opportunity to explore your own sexuality: to push it, and yourself, to new heights of pleasure. But then there’s...

Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You

Sex is a collaboration, a partnership, and can be experienced positively by anyone who wants it, across the gender spectrum.

Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman

Your body is a treasure and a delight. The key is learning to see it that way.

Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons

We can feel good about our bodies, our periods, and our a/genders without resorting to essentialist, cissexist notions about menstruation....

Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD

Are you over the age of 15? Are you sexually active? Then you probably have or have had an STD. Now that we have that over with, let's bust...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners