ALERT

Masturbation Month Giveaway! Enter to WIN a Kiiroo Onyx.

Sexual Health

Sexual health is one of the keys to a healthy, happy sex life. Whether it means preventing STIs, taking care of your body or treating physical problems that detract from your sex life, we're here to provide insight and advice. Check in here for articles about how to keep your body - and your sex life - healthy.

Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way

The reason that many women struggle to love their lady bits isn’t just about how they look - it's about shame

5 Reasons Why Masturbation Is the Greatest 5 Reasons Why Masturbation Is the Greatest 5 Reasons Why Masturbation Is the Greatest 5 Reasons Why Masturbation Is the Greatest

Masturbation is so much better - and so much more - than we're ever told it is. Find out why it's the greatest

brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas

Could a brain scan tell scientists what kinks you have? Evidence from new research points to yes

7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now

Here are the 7 myths about women and masturbation...and the truth

Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD

Are you over the age of 15? Are you sexually active? Then you probably have or have had an STD. Now that we have that over with, let's bust...

Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex

Avoiding sexual contact is the only 100% foolproof way to avoid infection. But if you enjoy sex, that's a bitter pill to swallow. Sex toys...

The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use

Female condoms have gotten a bum rap for years. But take it from me: This prophylaxis is way underrated. Here's why I love them

Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You

Understand why mono often borders the land of STDs and is placed into that confusing gray area

The 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Orgasms The 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Orgasms The 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Orgasms The 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Orgasms

Orgasms don't just feel good - they're also good for you! Check out some of the key health benefits of getting it on

The Top 3 Things I've Learned About Navigating STIs as a Polyamorous Person The Top 3 Things I've Learned About Navigating STIs as a Polyamorous Person The Top 3 Things I've Learned About Navigating STIs as a Polyamorous Person The Top 3 Things I've Learned About Navigating STIs as a Polyamorous Person

Wondering how to approach the topic of STIs with your partner(s)? Sometimes just opening up to a conversation like this is the hardest part

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners