ALERT

Enter to Win a Big Box of Sex Toys

Sexual Health

Sexual health is one of the keys to a healthy, happy sex life. Whether it means preventing STIs, taking care of your body or treating physical problems that detract from your sex life, we're here to provide insight and advice. Check in here for articles about how to keep your body - and your sex life - healthy.

6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts

Painful intercourse doesn't have to mean the end of your sex life. There are solutions - and other ways to express your sexuality

Decoding My Rape Fantasies Decoding My Rape Fantasies Decoding My Rape Fantasies Decoding My Rape Fantasies

I can play with fantasies of consensual non-consensual sex while being aware that what I truly desire in a lover is mutual respect, love...

Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing

There are so many things I wish I'd known before those early sexual encounters with my girlfriends. Here's what I learned the hard way

Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage

Sexological bodywork – also known as somatic sex education or simply “SexBod” – involves therapeutic and erotic touch as treatment for a...

Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman Man with VR goggles exploring virtual woman

Virtual sex provides an opportunity to explore your own sexuality: to push it, and yourself, to new heights of pleasure. But then there’s...

Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You

Sex is a collaboration, a partnership, and can be experienced positively by anyone who wants it, across the gender spectrum

Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons

We can feel good about our bodies, our periods, and our a/genders without resorting to essentialist, cissexist notions about menstruation....

Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD Most People You Know Have an STD

Are you over the age of 15? Are you sexually active? Then you probably have or have had an STD. Now that we have that over with, let's bust...

7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now

Here are the 7 myths about women and masturbation...and the truth

Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex

Avoiding sexual contact is the only 100% foolproof way to avoid infection. But if you enjoy sex, that's a bitter pill to swallow. Sex toys...

brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas

Could a brain scan tell scientists what kinks you have? Evidence from new research points to yes

Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You Is Mono an STD? The Answer May Surprise You

Understand why mono often borders the land of STDs and is placed into that confusing gray area

6 Simple Ways to Make Safer Sex Super Hot 6 Simple Ways to Make Safer Sex Super Hot 6 Simple Ways to Make Safer Sex Super Hot 6 Simple Ways to Make Safer Sex Super Hot

Whether you are in a new relationship or an ongoing romance, it’s never too late to start practicing safer sex! Get some tips on how to...

11 Stereotypes About Genital Herpes You Probably Believe (And Why You Shouldn’t) 11 Stereotypes About Genital Herpes You Probably Believe (And Why You Shouldn’t) 11 Stereotypes About Genital Herpes You Probably Believe (And Why You Shouldn’t) 11 Stereotypes About Genital Herpes You Probably Believe (And Why You Shouldn’t)

Many STI-positive people face harassment, judgment, or rejection for their status. But much of this discrimination is fueled by harmful...

I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink

Kink helped me listen to, connect and accept my body

It's STD Awareness Month! It's STD Awareness Month! It's STD Awareness Month! It's STD Awareness Month!

April is STD awareness month. Here's why it matters - and what we have on tap

Quiz: Test the Strength of Your Condom (Knowledge) Quiz: Test the Strength of Your Condom (Knowledge) Quiz: Test the Strength of Your Condom (Knowledge) Quiz: Test the Strength of Your Condom (Knowledge)

Condoms are one of the simplest, most effective ways to protect yourself from sexually transmitted infections. Do you know what it takes to...

Woman Holding Condom Woman Holding Condom Woman Holding Condom Woman Holding Condom

Women are buying, carrying and insisting on the use of a condom in greater numbers. Here are some reasons behind the shift

Older adult intimacy and sex Older adult intimacy and sex Older adult intimacy and sex Older adult intimacy and sex

Information about sexual health is often geared toward younger women. Here's what older women should know

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.