You can massage a man's prostate from the outside or the inside of his body. And, yes, I'm talking about his butt here.
Why would you want to do this? The prostate is the gland that produces the bulk of a man's ejaculatory fluid. The testicles produce a small amount of fluid, the semen. The prostate creates the fluid that protects the semen from the acidity of the female’s vagina (in a procreation situation) and gives the semen mobility. Massage the prostate and you inspire a longer, deeper orgasm for your guy. Plus it’s good for his health, as studies show it reduces his risk of developing prostate cancer.
In order to do it, first you’ll need a willing partner. If he does not want to go there, then don’t go there. You also need a quality lube, a latex glove, or a condom to wear over your finger(s). You could also try a curved prostate toy. Here are some tips.
- Even with a glove or condom on your finger, make sure that your nails are trimmed and smooth. You are going to be in contact with some very sensitive tissue.
- Warm him up and get him hard in your favorite ways.
- Find a comfortable position for him. Most guys report they like to be on their backs with their lover between their legs.
- Put lube on your fingers. Rub them together to warm it up a bit before you touch him.
- Use the pads of two or three fingers to put pressure on his perineum. It’s the area between his balls and his sphincter. There are eight muscles that come together at this spot. On the other side of the muscles is the root of his erection. Yes, it goes that deep into his body! And, on the other side of that, is his prostate. Use a nice circular massage with some gentle pressure up into his body and you are massaging his prostate from the outside of his body.
- If he’s ready for more, get more lube and lightly massage the outside of his sphincter. There is no such thing as too much lube when it comes to anal play.
- When you are ready to go deeper, don’t push straight into his body. This will inspire his muscles to resist. Instead use one finger to gently pull one side of his sphincter muscles back toward his spine. This little tip will ensure easy entry.
- Curve your finger or point the curve of the prostate toy towards his navel. Then gently tap your finger or rock the toy, again, towards his navel.
- Start slow and easy and ramp up the sensation if he asks for more. He may need little pressure or he may want it rougher. Play with him. Watch his response. Ask him if what you are doing feels good. Listen to his breath. Try an in-and-out motion. Explore his response.
- Congratulations! You just massaged his prostate!