Lingerie

Sweet, sexy, or scandalous...lingerie is a titillating part of any relationship. Learn about the hottest lingerie available and about kinks related to lingerie with this tag.

Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating

When it comes to plus-size women taking it all off in a boudoir shoot, it's not about the photos ... it's about the experience.

What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online

My customers indulge in my most personal piece of clothing and that gives me a sense of power I've never experienced before.

How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy

Want to find lingerie that makes you feel amazing? We've picked the brain (and closet) of a burlesque performer to help you think outside...

Dress Up Your Favorite Dick With This Penis Tuxedo Dress Up Your Favorite Dick With This Penis Tuxedo Dress Up Your Favorite Dick With This Penis Tuxedo Dress Up Your Favorite Dick With This Penis Tuxedo

The day of penis pride is upon us; you can now buy a tuxedo for your favorite penis.

How to Invest in Your Sexuality How to Invest in Your Sexuality How to Invest in Your Sexuality How to Invest in Your Sexuality

Interesting in exploring and improving your sexuality? Read about how you can invest in your sexuality.

Dressed to Thrill: Bringing Cosplay Into the Bedroom Dressed to Thrill: Bringing Cosplay Into the Bedroom Dressed to Thrill: Bringing Cosplay Into the Bedroom Dressed to Thrill: Bringing Cosplay Into the Bedroom

Halloween is the perfect time to start experimenting with costumes - whether at dress-up party or in the bedroom...

Halloween: When Fetishes Come Out to Play In Public Halloween: When Fetishes Come Out to Play In Public Halloween: When Fetishes Come Out to Play In Public Halloween: When Fetishes Come Out to Play In Public

These costume ideas have kinky potential - and no one needs to know you're going home to play for real.

The Lingerie of Our Lives: Why We're Fascinated With Underclothes The Lingerie of Our Lives: Why We're Fascinated With Underclothes The Lingerie of Our Lives: Why We're Fascinated With Underclothes The Lingerie of Our Lives: Why We're Fascinated With Underclothes

American women spend billions each year on clothes they can rarely show off. Here's why.

Full Frontal: Waxing Your Vajayjay Full Frontal: Waxing Your Vajayjay Full Frontal: Waxing Your Vajayjay Full Frontal: Waxing Your Vajayjay

Whether you just want to tidy things up or make a dramatic statement below the belt, waxing is one of the most common ways to get the job...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS