Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

FemDom

FemDom refers to a BDMS scene or lifestyle in which a woman is the dominant partner. ("Female Dominant" shortens down to "Femdom"). Check in here for content about domination geared toward female dominants.

Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Looking for a softer side of dominance? Gentle FemDom might be just what you're looking for.

Read More More Icon

Dominance doesn't have to involve humiliation or strict demands. We dig into some of the more nuanced versions of D/s.

Read More More Icon

Even among the BDSM community, there's some confusion about tops, bottoms and switches. We clear things up.

Read More More Icon

Femdom (feminine domination) seems like fun for women, but even in an overt position of power, they can't seem to escape sexism.

Read More More Icon

Thinking about introducing bondage play into your relationship? We know that can be hard; we have tips on how you can make it easier!

Read More More Icon

Want to be not just a Dominant but a good Dominant? Here's a complete, step-by-step guide on how to use your powers as a Dominant for good.

Read More More Icon

Finding a good match in the vanilla world is hard; finding it on the kinky side can be even harder. Here are some tips on how to attract the right people.

Read More More Icon

During the day, I look like any other mom sitting in a local cafe. If you see me later in the day, you might not recognize me.

Read More More Icon

What traits do real dominants have in common? Kinkly finds out! Here's a hint - it's not all about sex.

Read More More Icon

Pain is what we make of it. How you incorporate pain into your sex life is totally up to you and your consenting partner. Don't be afraid to experiment!

Read More More Icon

Consent can allow for revisiting memories and trauma in a safe space, but it requires communication, compassion and vulnerability.

Read More More Icon

Don't think you have what it takes to be a Dominatrix? We disagree. Find out how to embrace your shy personality and still be a great Domme.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon