ALERT

Enter to Win a Big Box of Sex Toys

Sex Ed for Kids

Kids today know a lot more about sex than their parents would like to think - but it isn't always accurate. And sex education in schools isn't exactly comprehensive - or sex positive. If you have kids, don’t avoid “the talk.” Check in here for everything you need to teach your kids about making healthy, safe sexual decisions.

A zipper opening A zipper opening A zipper opening A zipper opening

Once we realize that sexual education is a lifelong pursuit, we can move past the awkward questions, fears of what’s “normal,” and faked...

Sex Communication 101 Sex Communication 101 Sex Communication 101 Sex Communication 101

Talking to your partner about sex can be scary. Sex Communication 101 gives you the basics of how to get started

Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine

We all know we should talk to our kids about sex, but worry often gets in the way. Here are some of the common reasons parents avoid "the...

How to Bounce Back After a Bedroom Embarrassment How to Bounce Back After a Bedroom Embarrassment How to Bounce Back After a Bedroom Embarrassment How to Bounce Back After a Bedroom Embarrassment

There are two kinds of people in the world: people who have embarrassing sex stories, and people who lie about not having embarrassing sex...

The Number 1 Tip for Better Sex as You Age? Pillow Talk! The Number 1 Tip for Better Sex as You Age? Pillow Talk! The Number 1 Tip for Better Sex as You Age? Pillow Talk! The Number 1 Tip for Better Sex as You Age? Pillow Talk!

Want to have better sex as you get older? Have good pillow

Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination

Discrimination doesn't always refer to overt acts of prejudice. Ignorance can be just as oppressive - and damaging. Find out how this...

Masturbation: Can You Get Too Much of a Good Thing? Masturbation: Can You Get Too Much of a Good Thing? Masturbation: Can You Get Too Much of a Good Thing? Masturbation: Can You Get Too Much of a Good Thing?

You won't get hairy palms or erectile dysfunction, but there are a few good reasons to evaluate your self-love habits - and whether they...

Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed

Sex ed is a hotly debated topic. Should schools teach kids about sex or should parents do it? Should it be a joint

Why Consent Is More Complicated Than a Cup of Tea Why Consent Is More Complicated Than a Cup of Tea Why Consent Is More Complicated Than a Cup of Tea Why Consent Is More Complicated Than a Cup of Tea

Consent is more than a one time occurrence. Learn how to make sure it becomes an ongoing exchange in your sexual relationships

Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed

Should teachers actually teach sex ed? Should schools brings in certified or well known sex educators such as Planned Parenthood? Kinkly...

Sex Education for Grownups 101 Sex Education for Grownups 101 Sex Education for Grownups 101 Sex Education for Grownups 101

There are always opportunities to learn, even if you aren't in school. Here are some ways to continue to expand your sexual knowledge

Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On! Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On! Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On! Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On!

What is a "normal" family? A new kid's book about homosexuality gets added to the list of books that spark controversy

How Sex Toys and Sex Education Changed My Life How Sex Toys and Sex Education Changed My Life How Sex Toys and Sex Education Changed My Life How Sex Toys and Sex Education Changed My Life

One writer's journey - from adult store worker, to avid reader and researcher, to sex educator - shows that when it comes to sex ed, it's...

Chinese Sex Ed Cartoons: No Kids, You Didn't Come From a Garbage Dump Chinese Sex Ed Cartoons: No Kids, You Didn't Come From a Garbage Dump Chinese Sex Ed Cartoons: No Kids, You Didn't Come From a Garbage Dump Chinese Sex Ed Cartoons: No Kids, You Didn't Come From a Garbage Dump

In a country where sex education is notoriously absent, these cartoons are a start ... or, at least adults seem to like them

How Do You Define 'Sex'? How Do You Define 'Sex'? How Do You Define 'Sex'? How Do You Define 'Sex'?

Think you know about sexual activity? Think again! Learn why sexual activity includes more than you think it does

Woman with question mark on her forehead Woman with question mark on her forehead Woman with question mark on her forehead Woman with question mark on her forehead

Here are seven of the most common questions young people tend to look up online. Instead of asking Google, they might just ask you. Here's...

Condoms Condoms Condoms Condoms

This mom's idea of age-appropriate sex education is evolving as her son grows. Find out why - and how she's adapting

Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality

The sexy games don't always stop once we graduate to adulthood. In many cases, the purpose of sexy game play grows and matures with the age...

Think of the Children! Chicago Public Schools Expand Sex-Ed to Kindergartners Think of the Children! Chicago Public Schools Expand Sex-Ed to Kindergartners Think of the Children! Chicago Public Schools Expand Sex-Ed to Kindergartners Think of the Children! Chicago Public Schools Expand Sex-Ed to Kindergartners

The Chicago School Board has been inundated with hysterical complaints since it announced it would be teaching basic sex ed to kids as...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.