MASTURBATION AND SOLO SEX
Better Than Chocolate: 4 Ways Sex Toys Can Sweeten Your Valentine's Day
Published: JANUARY 31, 2023
However you're celebrating this Valentine's Day, you deserve to feel good -- and sex toys can help.
Chocolate? Yes please! Its decadent mouthfeel and melty goodness can make any day better -- not just Valentine's Day!
But the goodness of chocolate is temporary, and if you're looking for a gift to last long past February 14, swapping that heart-shaped box for a rectangular one might be all you need to do. When you think about it, better sex and orgasms have a pretty long laundry list of benefits to themselves including that same release of feel-good hormones (over and over!), exercise for your cardiovascular system, better pelvic floor muscle tone, and an improvement in self-esteem.
That's a list I can totally get behind.
READ: Skip the Gym, Get in Bed: 7 Health Benefits of Sex.
So, step one in this magical swap? Simply picking out one of these amazing toys. And maaaaybe adding a tiny chocolate truffle on top. Just for good measure.
1. Hands-Free Explorations
Sex toys are awesome; if you're here on Kinkly, you're probably not going to argue with me about that! But hands-free sex toys? They take that awesomeness to a whole new level!
Instead of needing to hold your pleasurable toy in place, the toy does all of the holding for you. This leaves your hands entirely free to explore whatever you want! Just think about all the ways you could play with a hands-free option:
- Make working from home feel even more engaging.
- Keep the chores from feeling as boring as they are.
- Sunbathe in your backyard with a fun, naughty secret to keep you occupied.
- Read your favorite erotica with both of your hands available.
- Film an erotic video or picture for yourself (or your lover!) without worry of trying to hold too many things.
- Watch porn on your phone without worrying about lube getting on your device.
- Explore multiple erogenous zones with your hands free to hold even more toys for an amazing time!
- Enjoy foreplay with a partner with extra sensations to add even more to the experience.
- Give oral sex -- and have your hands free to touch them! -- while simultaneously getting pleasure yourself.
- Explore remote-controlled play in public.
READ: Wanna Act Kinky in Public? Here's How to Do It Incognito.
Hands-free toys can really change up how you can use your sex toys. All new ways to get more pleasure in your life? I think that might be better than chocolate.
For a Flawless Experience, Try The:
READ: VibePad 2 by Orion: Sex Toy Review.
The Hot Octopuss Jett Penis Vibrator.
The Waterslyde Bathtub Water Diverter.
2. Cell-Phone Controlled Fun
Did you know remote-controlled toys have come a long way in the last 10 years?
Honestly, if you haven't picked up a recognizable brand's remote-controlled toy within the past 5 years, you're really missing out. While the signal on many generic toys is still a bit lacking, the technology is there for most name-brand options, and it's totally worth checking one out.
Not only does a cell phone make it easy to control your toy without awkwardly figuring out the buttons on the toy itself, but the app usually unlocks a ton of features you'd never get to see without your phone. We're talking:
- Visual representation of the vibrations to easily know what power setting you're on.
- Surrendered control to a nearby partner to control the functionality.
- Surrendered control to a long-distance partner (anywhere in the world with the app and internet!) to control the functionality.
- Synchronization to music or audio porn to really have an amazing time.
- Synchronization to ambient noise to make your toy pleasure you to anything in your environment like your voice, a lover's voice, a favorite movie, or your music from your own sound system (gives you a new way to explore that "bass bath"!)
Of course, every specific brand is unique, and every specific app offers different features, but those are the usual suspects! Some apps even off a "hidden" mode that hides the vibrator control panel as a music player on your phone to make for ultra-discreet public play!
And when you don't feel like using the cell phone functionality, all of these Bluetooth-enabled sex toys can be used like standard vibrators too. There's no need to pair them with their technologically-advanced counterparts. It's like a two-in-one experience!
For a Flawless Experience, Try The:
The Lovense Hush 2.
The Satisfyer Deep Diver.
3. Unlock New Positions
OK, OK: I know this one is a lot to swallow at once, but hear me out.
Sex furniture can make a drastic difference in your sex life -- even if you're single! It helps support you in the ways that usually make your muscles strain, and it helps make your erogenous zones more accessible by placing your body into the angles needed to expose those zones!
It can even hold your sex toys for you for realistic "riding" sensations whether you're using a stroker, dildo, or vibrator!
READ: Love Life Need a Boost? Sex Furniture Will Put You In Position.
Once you add a partner into the mix, sex furniture gets even more valuable. It can support the hips during oral sex to reduce neck strain for a partner, and it can place one of you at the perfect angle to help make for effortless g-spot/p-spot sensations during your usual intercourse. It can help make space (or reduce space!) between the two of you to add in sex toys. If you're a bit kinky, it can add bondage anywhere and everywhere the sex furniture can go.
And of course, it simply opens up hundreds of sex positions that weren't previously possible!
Honestly, the word "furniture" conjures up prices that look like shopping at your local furniture store, but prices for a piece of sex furniture start at $95 -- and average around $140 to $190.
My suggestions for this Valentine's Day would include:
A Sex Toy Mount
I have yet to find anyone who isn't amazed by sex toy mounts. They take the toys you already know, love, and use and turn them into hands-free contraptions. Simply slide your sex toy into the super-firm shape, and it keeps it held tight for hands-free use.
For Vibrators and Dildos, Try The:
For Wand Massagers, Try The:
For Penis Strokers, Try The: