Now that we've gotten used to all the beautifully crafted electronic sex toys available today, it's easy to forget that while sex toys feel modern, they're probably nearly as old as, well, sex it self. After all, human beings have used tools to help feed all kinds of other drives for thousands of years. How long do you really think it took them to figure out they could make tools to satisfy their sex drive? This infographic traces the fascinating history and evolution of pleasure tools from prehistory to the present. Enjoy!
- 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys
- Sex Toy Sales! Deals! Coupon Codes! We've Got the Goods for Black Friday & Cyber Monday
- 8 Amazing Sex Toy Gifts for Couples That Keep on Giving (and Giving, and Giving ...)
- Is It Sex Positive or Inappropriate? 10 Questions to Help You Tell the Difference
- Are you Over 50 and Having Sex? You Should Be
- 4 Safer Sex Tips for Women Who Sleep With Women
- Sex Blogger of the Month: Malin James of MalinJames.com
- Sex Stories We Love: Celebrating Porn Week!
- Sex Stories We Love: Discovering Consent, Waiting or Wanting, & Spoonful of Semen
- 4 Things Polyamory Taught Me About Love I Wish I Had Known When I Was Monogamous
- 10 Sexy Ways to Spend Thanksgiving Weekend
- Want to tie up your partner? Here's how to tell them