Sex and Pregnancy

Let's talk about sex...and babies! Many pregnant women enjoy (and desire!) a fulfilling sex life. But the "the bump" can require a little care and attention to ensure both participants' comfort and pleasure. In this section, we'll cover pregnancy sex tips, sex positions for pregnant women, how to feel sexy and more.

How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life How Birth Control Nearly Ruined My Life

Birth control side effects taught me how to take charge, ask questions and ensure that I get a prescription that works for me.

3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception 3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception 3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception 3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception

The past year has been a big one in terms of research and innovation. Here are some of the best highlights and hopes for the future.

Man and pregnant woman Man and pregnant woman Man and pregnant woman Man and pregnant woman

Parenthood can have a major effect on a couple's sex life, but there are still plenty of ways - and reasons - to connect. This excerpt...

Pregnancy test showing not pregnant Pregnancy test showing not pregnant Pregnancy test showing not pregnant Pregnancy test showing not pregnant

It may be a controversial decision, but choosing sterilization is as valid as choosing to carry a child to term. Read about the reasoning...

The Ultimate Guide to Pregnant Sex The Ultimate Guide to Pregnant Sex The Ultimate Guide to Pregnant Sex The Ultimate Guide to Pregnant Sex

Sex and pregnancy - how to adapt to the changes of pregnancy and continue to enjoy a healthy sex life.

Contraceptive Valve Implants?  German Engineering at Its Finest! Contraceptive Valve Implants?  German Engineering at Its Finest! Contraceptive Valve Implants?  German Engineering at Its Finest! Contraceptive Valve Implants?  German Engineering at Its Finest!

Contraceptive valve implants for men allow men to start and stop the release of sperm. German engineering at its finest!

What Science Is Saying About Arousal, Sperm Quality and Infidelity What Science Is Saying About Arousal, Sperm Quality and Infidelity What Science Is Saying About Arousal, Sperm Quality and Infidelity What Science Is Saying About Arousal, Sperm Quality and Infidelity

A new study shows that sperm quality and quantity in men is directed impacted by just how turned on they are. We take a look at this...

6 Weird (and Ineffective) Things People Use as Condom Substitutes 6 Weird (and Ineffective) Things People Use as Condom Substitutes 6 Weird (and Ineffective) Things People Use as Condom Substitutes 6 Weird (and Ineffective) Things People Use as Condom Substitutes

Ever wonder what people used before condoms became so inexpensive and available? You might just be surprised!

A Look at Pregnancy and Lactation Fetishes A Look at Pregnancy and Lactation Fetishes A Look at Pregnancy and Lactation Fetishes A Look at Pregnancy and Lactation Fetishes

Just how common are pregnancy and lactation fetishes? How are these acted out? Kinkly knows...and you can know, too.

Sex Stories We Love: The Anatomy of a Remarkable Pregnancy, A Room With a View, and All the Frills Sex Stories We Love: The Anatomy of a Remarkable Pregnancy, A Room With a View, and All the Frills Sex Stories We Love: The Anatomy of a Remarkable Pregnancy, A Room With a View, and All the Frills Sex Stories We Love: The Anatomy of a Remarkable Pregnancy, A Room With a View, and All the Frills

In this week's Sex Stories We Love, you'll learn about an amazing pregnancy, why hotel sex is hot, and the underground market of the panty...

Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed

Should teachers actually teach sex ed? Should schools brings in certified or well known sex educators such as Planned Parenthood? Kinkly...

Sex Stories We Love: Contraceptives, Consent and First-Timer Tips Sex Stories We Love: Contraceptives, Consent and First-Timer Tips Sex Stories We Love: Contraceptives, Consent and First-Timer Tips Sex Stories We Love: Contraceptives, Consent and First-Timer Tips

IUD earrings? First time sex party tips? That's right - it's time for Sex Stories We Love.

Sex Stories We Love: Consent, Attraction and Potatoes in Interesting Places Sex Stories We Love: Consent, Attraction and Potatoes in Interesting Places Sex Stories We Love: Consent, Attraction and Potatoes in Interesting Places Sex Stories We Love: Consent, Attraction and Potatoes in Interesting Places

The interesting, bizarre and factual stories in sex around the Web this week.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners