ALERT

Send Us Your Sex Hacks - Win a Copy of Our Book!

Body Image

Body image impacts our sex lives more than we like to think. Whether you're worried about your weight, are embarrassed about a certain part of your body or carry shame about your body or sexuality, you've come to the right place. A good body image is the bedrock upon which a hot sex life is based. Here we'll talk about bodies in all their varied and beautiful glory - and provide some tips to help you learn to love (and make love with) the one you've got.

Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way

The reason that many women struggle to love their lady bits isn’t just about how they look - it's about shame

Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It

Bad body image can have a serious impact on sexual performance - and pleasure. Here's what to do about it

Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals'

For several decades, a thinner physique was the apex of sexual desirability. But today, curvy is seeing a resurgence. Read about how curvy...

Woman on a scale Woman on a scale Woman on a scale Woman on a scale

Did you know that kink can help you learn to accept your body? It's true! Check out this article to learn more

Woman holding a question mark in front of her crotch Woman holding a question mark in front of her crotch Woman holding a question mark in front of her crotch Woman holding a question mark in front of her crotch

The word “vagina,” and the euphemisms we substitute for it, may have a more significant impact on us and our culture than we realize

Woman framing her eye with heart hands Woman framing her eye with heart hands Woman framing her eye with heart hands Woman framing her eye with heart hands

Feeling sexy and beautiful has nothing to do with what you acquire externally and everything to do with what you cultivate on the inside....

Woman looking at pubes with magnifying glass Woman looking at pubes with magnifying glass Woman looking at pubes with magnifying glass Woman looking at pubes with magnifying glass

Thinking about ditching the au naturale look? Here are 5 reasons why it can pay to keep your pubes

A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It

May is National Masturbation Month. What a perfect time to give some serious thought to our vaginas, clitorises and labia, to ponder their...

6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me) 6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me) 6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me) 6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me)

Multiple orgasms can be a major milestone. Here's how to boost your chances of getting there more than once

My Pussy, Personified My Pussy, Personified My Pussy, Personified My Pussy, Personified

I do like to think that somehow my pussy is special. Yet there is a wisdom and a refuge that we all offer. It’s just that we rarely take...

The Naked Truth About Body Confidence The Naked Truth About Body Confidence The Naked Truth About Body Confidence The Naked Truth About Body Confidence

The percentage of women who are unhappy with their bodies has more than doubled since the 1970s. This author examines her misplaced search...

How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy How to Find Lingerie That Makes YOU Feel Sexy

Want to find lingerie that makes you feel amazing? We've picked the brain (and closet) of a burlesque performer to help you think outside...

Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination

Discrimination doesn't always refer to overt acts of prejudice. Ignorance can be just as oppressive - and damaging. Find out how this...

Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body

Being body positive isn't about gender or having a perfect body. It's about learning to love yourself. We provide some tips

Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More

Have you looked at your vulva recently? You should, and here's

Big Love: Sex on the Plus Side Big Love: Sex on the Plus Side Big Love: Sex on the Plus Side Big Love: Sex on the Plus Side

Sex isn't always easy for plus-sized people, but it can still be fun! Sex furniture can help. Liberator's Wedge and Ramp can help take your...

Going Down: On the Receiving End Going Down: On the Receiving End Going Down: On the Receiving End Going Down: On the Receiving End

Ladies, are you ready to find out how to best enjoy receiving oral sex? Kinkly has the perfect article for you

Sex Stories We Love: Body Image, Maslow's Hierarchy of Sex, and a New Sensation in Hand Jobs Sex Stories We Love: Body Image, Maslow's Hierarchy of Sex, and a New Sensation in Hand Jobs Sex Stories We Love: Body Image, Maslow's Hierarchy of Sex, and a New Sensation in Hand Jobs Sex Stories We Love: Body Image, Maslow's Hierarchy of Sex, and a New Sensation in Hand Jobs

In this week's Sex Stories We Love, we explore body images, tantric hand jobs, and

On the Spectrum: Lesser Known Identities On the Spectrum: Lesser Known Identities On the Spectrum: Lesser Known Identities On the Spectrum: Lesser Known Identities

The more we know about all the different kinds of people in the world, the more we will understand each other.- and ourselves

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.