Body Image

Body image impacts our sex lives more than we like to think. Whether you're worried about your weight, are embarrassed about a certain part of your body or carry shame about your body or sexuality, you've come to the right place. A good body image is the bedrock upon which a hot sex life is based. Here we'll talk about bodies in all their varied and beautiful glory - and provide some tips to help you learn to love (and make love with) the one you've got.

Female body Female body Female body Female body

Some sex workers find fetishization in sex work an experience that improves their self-image, and some find it to be one or that destroys...

Hate to Break It to You, But You're Probably a Slut Hate to Break It to You, But You're Probably a Slut Hate to Break It to You, But You're Probably a Slut Hate to Break It to You, But You're Probably a Slut

Being a slut is not a bad thing. Is it time to wear it as a badge of honor?

Going Down: On the Receiving End Going Down: On the Receiving End Going Down: On the Receiving End Going Down: On the Receiving End

Ladies, are you ready to find out how to best enjoy receiving oral sex? Kinkly has the perfect article for you.

Sex Stories We Love: Bisexuality, Vacation Sex and Big Bellies Sex Stories We Love: Bisexuality, Vacation Sex and Big Bellies Sex Stories We Love: Bisexuality, Vacation Sex and Big Bellies Sex Stories We Love: Bisexuality, Vacation Sex and Big Bellies

We searched the Web for you to find the best in sex this week! Here are some of our favorites.

I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body

We should feel confident enough in ourselves to approve of our bodies regardless of anyone else’s opinion - but it isn't easy.

Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More Mirror Mirror: Why We Should All Look at Our Vulvas More

Have you looked at your vulva recently? You should, and here's why:

Why Aren't There Pussy Pics? Why Aren't There Pussy Pics? Why Aren't There Pussy Pics? Why Aren't There Pussy Pics?

If you've never sent, received or even heard of someone receive a picture of a partner's vulva, well, there's a reason for that.

Lessons In Sexy: The Only 4 You Need Lessons In Sexy: The Only 4 You Need Lessons In Sexy: The Only 4 You Need Lessons In Sexy: The Only 4 You Need

Want to feel sexier? We got a fetish model's top four tips. Check them out here.

Pubic Hair As Self Care: Can Trimming Affect Your Mood? Pubic Hair As Self Care: Can Trimming Affect Your Mood? Pubic Hair As Self Care: Can Trimming Affect Your Mood? Pubic Hair As Self Care: Can Trimming Affect Your Mood?

People use body hair as a form of self-care in a range of fascinating ways.

Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination Why Not Thinking About Transgender Issues Is a Form of Discrimination

Discrimination doesn't always refer to overt acts of prejudice. Ignorance can be just as oppressive - and damaging. Find out how this...

Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body Own It! How to Take Back, Accept and Even Love Your Body

Being body positive isn't about gender or having a perfect body. It's about learning to love yourself. We provide some tips.

Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman

Your body is a treasure and a delight. The key is learning to see it that way.

Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons

We can feel good about our bodies, our periods, and our a/genders without resorting to essentialist, cissexist notions about menstruation....

A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It A Delicate Flower: The Vulva and Why We Should Appreciate It

May is National Masturbation Month. What a perfect time to give some serious thought to our vaginas, clitorises and labia, to ponder their...

Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way

The reason that many women struggle to love their lady bits isn’t just about how they look - it's about shame.

Where Is Your Sexual Comfort Line? Where Is Your Sexual Comfort Line? Where Is Your Sexual Comfort Line? Where Is Your Sexual Comfort Line?

Have you ever examined where you sexual comfort line is? Discover how a Temazcal ceremony helped one woman discover where her sexual...

6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me) 6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me) 6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me) 6 Tips to Help You Achieve Multiple Orgasms (Just Like Me)

Multiple orgasms can be a major milestone. Here's how to boost your chances of getting there more than once.

Worried About Weight? How to Have Spectacular Sex Anyway Worried About Weight? How to Have Spectacular Sex Anyway Worried About Weight? How to Have Spectacular Sex Anyway Worried About Weight? How to Have Spectacular Sex Anyway

Spectacular sex - at any size - is really all about putting mind over body mass. Check out six tips on how to do it.

Enough With the Extreme 'Manscaping' Enough With the Extreme 'Manscaping' Enough With the Extreme 'Manscaping' Enough With the Extreme 'Manscaping'

Men, step away from your personal shaver; your partner may not like the look as much as you do.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners