Body Image

Body image impacts our sex lives more than we like to think. Whether you're worried about your weight, are embarrassed about a certain part of your body or carry shame about your body or sexuality, you've come to the right place. A good body image is the bedrock upon which a hot sex life is based. Here we'll talk about bodies in all their varied and beautiful glory - and provide some tips to help you learn to love (and make love with) the one you've got.

I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body I Spent a Week Naked in Public Without Shaving Any Part of My Body

We should feel confident enough in ourselves to approve of our bodies regardless of anyone else’s opinion - but it isn't easy.

Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex

Banish that wandering mind and those fears about smell, taste and the elusive orgasm. Stop worrying and start enjoying!

When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back

If you aren't having the sex life you want to have, it often seems easier to just settle and get used to it. The truth is, you won't. ...

amber rose amber rose amber rose amber rose

Orgasms don't judge and neither do I, Rose says of the importance of self-pleasure. Read more of her interview here.

different sized penises different sized penises different sized penises different sized penises

According to a recent study of almost 4,000 men, almost 90% of men are happy with the size of their penis.

Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating Why Plus-Size Boudoir Shoots Are So Damned Liberating

When it comes to plus-size women taking it all off in a boudoir shoot, it's not about the photos ... it's about the experience.

Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman

Your body is a treasure and a delight. The key is learning to see it that way.

6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed

How can we feel sexy when we're feeling down about our bodies? Here are some tips to try.

Female body Female body Female body Female body

Some sex workers find fetishization in sex work an experience that improves their self-image, and some find it to be one or that destroys...

I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink

Kink helped me listen to, connect and accept my body.

What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online What I Learned While Selling My Underwear Online

My customers indulge in my most personal piece of clothing and that gives me a sense of power I've never experienced before.

5 Transgender Issues That Affect Us All 5 Transgender Issues That Affect Us All 5 Transgender Issues That Affect Us All 5 Transgender Issues That Affect Us All

The issues that transgender people face are often ones that often affect all of us in some way. Here are five very vital transgender issues...

Stop Worrying About Orgasms. Seriously. Stop Worrying About Orgasms. Seriously. Stop Worrying About Orgasms. Seriously. Stop Worrying About Orgasms. Seriously.

When you remove the stress about performing and focus on having fun exploring with your partner, you create a recipe for awesome sex. Find...

Anxious About Sex? 3 Ways to Overcome That Anxious About Sex? 3 Ways to Overcome That Anxious About Sex? 3 Ways to Overcome That Anxious About Sex? 3 Ways to Overcome That

Worries plague us all to varying degrees, but getting creative in your approach to bedroom anxiety can help you have healthy, sexy fun.

Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons

We can feel good about our bodies, our periods, and our a/genders without resorting to essentialist, cissexist notions about menstruation....

Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way

The reason that many women struggle to love their lady bits isn’t just about how they look - it's about shame.

Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It Hate Your Body? How It's Ruining Your Sex Life and What to Do About It

Bad body image can have a serious impact on sexual performance - and pleasure. Here's what to do about it.

Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals'

For several decades, a thinner physique was the apex of sexual desirability. But today, curvy is seeing a resurgence. Read about how curvy...

Older couple cuddling and laughing Older couple cuddling and laughing Older couple cuddling and laughing Older couple cuddling and laughing

If you're over 50, don't give up on your sex life yet. Here's how one woman has gotten better with age.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners