ALERT

Enter to Win the Award-Winning O-Wand

Sex Toys

Whether you play on your own or with a partner, the game is not the same without a sex toy. Whether you're seeking a dildo, a vibrator, a male sex toy or gear for your next BDSM scene, we have all the tips to help you pick your pleasure. Here we’ll dive into the pleasure-packed topic of sex toys, providing everything from news to safety advice, to sex toy reviews, recommendations and buying guides.

Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar

Athough I’d wanted a collar for years, I held off on buying my first one. I wanted my collar to be a gift from a perfect dominant partner,...

Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go

The new Womanizer 2Go's 'lipstick' design is either terrible or pure genius. Either way, it's a must-try. Check out the full review here

Male prostate or p-spot Male prostate or p-spot Male prostate or p-spot Male prostate or p-spot

These prostate-tailored toys are designed to help tap into the p-spot's orgasmic potential

Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should. Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should. Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should. Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should.

While women are beginning to bust out of sexual stereotypes, pervasive beliefs about masculinity and male sexuality haven’t moved as much –...

Power Queens: Why Powerful Wand Vibrators Rule Power Queens: Why Powerful Wand Vibrators Rule Power Queens: Why Powerful Wand Vibrators Rule Power Queens: Why Powerful Wand Vibrators Rule

Why do wand vibrators hit it out of the park more consistently than other external vibrators? Check out what these powerful vibes have to...

6 Signs That Fancy-Ass Vibrator Is Worth the Price 6 Signs That Fancy-Ass Vibrator Is Worth the Price 6 Signs That Fancy-Ass Vibrator Is Worth the Price 6 Signs That Fancy-Ass Vibrator Is Worth the Price

An increasing number of high-end sex toys are promising a spa-like experience for your genitals. So, how can you tell which ones are worth...

6 Wild, Wonderful Rabbit Vibrator Features That'll Make You Want to Stay In Bed All Day 6 Wild, Wonderful Rabbit Vibrator Features That'll Make You Want to Stay In Bed All Day 6 Wild, Wonderful Rabbit Vibrator Features That'll Make You Want to Stay In Bed All Day 6 Wild, Wonderful Rabbit Vibrator Features That'll Make You Want to Stay In Bed All Day

Although the standard “ears and a shaft” feature of rabbit vibrators creates a unique opportunity for a blended orgasm (read: clitoral and...

It's Time to Vote for Your Favorite Sex Toy! It's Time to Vote for Your Favorite Sex Toy! It's Time to Vote for Your Favorite Sex Toy! It's Time to Vote for Your Favorite Sex Toy!

The nominations are in, so come on over and vote. We want to give your favorite sex toy a Consumer's Choice

Sexy Excerpt: 'WTF' by Cathy Yardley Sexy Excerpt: 'WTF' by Cathy Yardley Sexy Excerpt: 'WTF' by Cathy Yardley Sexy Excerpt: 'WTF' by Cathy Yardley

In this sexy excerpt, a woman finds her perfect sexual match on Tinder - and finds it hard to leave

LELO LILY 2 LELO LILY 2 LELO LILY 2 LELO LILY 2

Because the LILY 2 is supposed to be good for both solo and partner play, our reviewer gave both a try. Find out what she thought here

Suction: The Sex Toy Innovation That Provides Totally Unique Sensations - and Mind-Blowing Orgasms Suction: The Sex Toy Innovation That Provides Totally Unique Sensations - and Mind-Blowing Orgasms Suction: The Sex Toy Innovation That Provides Totally Unique Sensations - and Mind-Blowing Orgasms Suction: The Sex Toy Innovation That Provides Totally Unique Sensations - and Mind-Blowing Orgasms

The latest sex toys that are getting all the buzz promise to suckle your clitoris to sweet oblivion in minutes flat. And, as weird as it...

Womans hand holding bullet vibrator Womans hand holding bullet vibrator Womans hand holding bullet vibrator Womans hand holding bullet vibrator

Choosing a sex toy is kind of like dating; there are seemingly countless options and you can’t tell what you’re going to get based on just...

8 Amazing Facts About Sex Toys You Can Whip Out at Your Next Dinner Party 8 Amazing Facts About Sex Toys You Can Whip Out at Your Next Dinner Party 8 Amazing Facts About Sex Toys You Can Whip Out at Your Next Dinner Party 8 Amazing Facts About Sex Toys You Can Whip Out at Your Next Dinner Party

Instead of giggling about butt plugs and shying away from conversations about sexual pleasure, try dropping one of these tidbits to launch...

Make Yourself Heard: Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy for a Consumers' Choice Award! Make Yourself Heard: Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy for a Consumers' Choice Award! Make Yourself Heard: Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy for a Consumers' Choice Award! Make Yourself Heard: Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy for a Consumers' Choice Award!

We want to know which sex toy has been giving you that glow, so we've teamed up with StorErotica ?to present the Consumers' Choice Award...

8 Sex Toys That Simulate Oral Sex (Or Try To) 8 Sex Toys That Simulate Oral Sex (Or Try To) 8 Sex Toys That Simulate Oral Sex (Or Try To) 8 Sex Toys That Simulate Oral Sex (Or Try To)

Into oral? Here are a few toys that are designed to provide a similar thrill

Woman reading erotic book Woman reading erotic book Woman reading erotic book Woman reading erotic book

These erotic books will help you get your head in the game while your hands get busy

Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex Sex Toys: The Most Fun You Can Have Having Safe Sex

Avoiding sexual contact is the only 100% foolproof way to avoid infection. But if you enjoy sex, that's a bitter pill to swallow. Sex toys...

How to Charm a Clitoris How to Charm a Clitoris How to Charm a Clitoris How to Charm a Clitoris

The clitoris may look like a button you can just push for pleasure. It isn’t. Here's how to charm it to orgasmic bliss

Satisfyer Pro Penguin Satisfyer Pro Penguin Satisfyer Pro Penguin Satisfyer Pro Penguin

The Satisyer Pro Penguin has a few annoying design features, but it makes up for them in orgasms. Read the full review here

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.