Sex Toys

Whether you play on your own or with a partner, the game is not the same without a sex toy. Whether you're seeking a dildo, a vibrator, a male sex toy or gear for your next BDSM scene, we have all the tips to help you pick your pleasure. Here we’ll dive into the pleasure-packed topic of sex toys, providing everything from news to safety advice, to sex toy reviews, recommendations and buying guides.

Portrait of a young girl with a big smile throwing confetti in the air Portrait of a young girl with a big smile throwing confetti in the air Portrait of a young girl with a big smile throwing confetti in the air Portrait of a young girl with a big smile throwing confetti in the air

Solo sex toys can make your me-time even more satisfying. These toys add some bang for your buck when you want someone to join in the fun...

Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing? Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing? Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing? Thrusting Vibrators: Are they better than the real thing?

Are thrusting vibrators the ultimate lazy-day sex toy? It depends on your preferences. Here's what to look for and some of our top...

New Toy to Know: XR Brands Squeeze-It Products New Toy to Know: XR Brands Squeeze-It Products New Toy to Know: XR Brands Squeeze-It Products New Toy to Know: XR Brands Squeeze-It Products

Squeeze-It products from XR Brands offer a pliable, temperature play friendly option when your regular sex toy routine is feeling a little...

Red penis pump on white background Red penis pump on white background Red penis pump on white background Red penis pump on white background

Purchasing a penis pump can be harder than it sounds (no pun intended). Here are 6 tips to make the process easier.

Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto Sex Toy Review: MysteryVibe Tenuto

The MysteryVibe Tenuto is a vibrating cock ring with six (count 'em SIX) motors to buzz your way to pleasure.

Cropped close up side profile of a woman's butt Cropped close up side profile of a woman's butt Cropped close up side profile of a woman's butt Cropped close up side profile of a woman's butt

New to the world of anal sex toys? Here's how to be safe and enjoy butt plugs and anal beads when you start knocking at the back door.

5 Properties That Make for an Orgasmic Vibrator 5 Properties That Make for an Orgasmic Vibrator 5 Properties That Make for an Orgasmic Vibrator 5 Properties That Make for an Orgasmic Vibrator

How does that mechanical lover drive you so wild? We take a more scientific look into what's inside a high-quality vibrator - and what to...

Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail

A butt plug with a a unicorn tail? This tail butt plug from Crystal Delights delivers quality with a touch of whimsy.

Portrait of a young woman in pink shirt with finger on mouth looking up thinking Portrait of a young woman in pink shirt with finger on mouth looking up thinking Portrait of a young woman in pink shirt with finger on mouth looking up thinking Portrait of a young woman in pink shirt with finger on mouth looking up thinking

We teamed up with Womanizer to help you find what air suction sex toy is right for you. Take this quiz to see what toy is best for you!

Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage

The Cell Mate Chastity Cage has some cool tech-enabled features to make your chastity play even more exciting.

NTTK make me melt drip candles NTTK make me melt drip candles NTTK make me melt drip candles NTTK make me melt drip candles

The Icon Make Me Melt Drip Candles are heating things up in the bedroom, making these sexy and safer candles our New Toy to Know~

New Toy to Know Sir Richards Intimate Therapy Stroker New Toy to Know Sir Richards Intimate Therapy Stroker New Toy to Know Sir Richards Intimate Therapy Stroker New Toy to Know Sir Richards Intimate Therapy Stroker

Sir Richard's Intimate Therapy Stroker makes discretion the name of the pleasure game and that makes it Kinkly's New Toy to Know!

Woman gesturing tongue out looking at ice cream in waffle cone isolated on yellow background  Woman gesturing tongue out looking at ice cream in waffle cone isolated on yellow background  Woman gesturing tongue out looking at ice cream in waffle cone isolated on yellow background  Woman gesturing tongue out looking at ice cream in waffle cone isolated on yellow background

Temperature play can heat things up or make your sex life cooler than cool. Here's what you need to keep in mind.

Dame Arc Review Dame Arc Review Dame Arc Review Dame Arc Review

The Dame Arc is a curved g-spot vibrator. Our reviewer puts it through its paces to discover what's to love and what she would change.

nttk Fun Factory Limba Flex nttk Fun Factory Limba Flex nttk Fun Factory Limba Flex nttk Fun Factory Limba Flex

The Fun Factory Limba Flex is a fun and flexible shape-shifter that makes this dildo our New Toy To Know for the week.

NTTK OhMiBod Rev NTTK OhMiBod Rev NTTK OhMiBod Rev NTTK OhMiBod Rev

The OhMiBod Rev provides pleasure for every body, any body, and everybody! Is it right for you?

Female startup business team stock photo Female startup business team stock photo Female startup business team stock photo Female startup business team stock photo

There are shockingly few lesbian specific sex toy companies out there. We talked with Wet For Her CEO, Alice Derok, to learn more about why...

LELO Smart Wand 2 LELO Smart Wand 2 LELO Smart Wand 2 LELO Smart Wand 2

The LELO Smart Wand 2 deserves a spot in your sex toy treasure chest. Here's why!

New Toy To Know tenga eggs New Toy To Know tenga eggs New Toy To Know tenga eggs New Toy To Know tenga eggs

These unique self-contained masturbation sleeves are game changers when it comes to spicing up your masturbation routine. Here's why.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS