Sex Toys

Whether you play on your own or with a partner, the game is not the same without a sex toy. Whether you're seeking a dildo, a vibrator, a male sex toy or gear for your next BDSM scene, we have all the tips to help you pick your pleasure. Here we’ll dive into the pleasure-packed topic of sex toys, providing everything from news to safety advice, to sex toy reviews, recommendations and buying guides.

Happy Belated National Sex Toy Day! Here Are 6 Sweet Toys to Help You Celebrate Happy Belated National Sex Toy Day! Here Are 6 Sweet Toys to Help You Celebrate Happy Belated National Sex Toy Day! Here Are 6 Sweet Toys to Help You Celebrate Happy Belated National Sex Toy Day! Here Are 6 Sweet Toys to Help You Celebrate
Trick or Treat? 10 Halloweenie Sex Toys That Are Fun All Year Round Trick or Treat? 10 Halloweenie Sex Toys That Are Fun All Year Round Trick or Treat? 10 Halloweenie Sex Toys That Are Fun All Year Round Trick or Treat? 10 Halloweenie Sex Toys That Are Fun All Year Round

These Halloween-esque sex toys are howlingly good fun anytime.

8 Tips for Choosing a Prostate Massager 8 Tips for Choosing a Prostate Massager 8 Tips for Choosing a Prostate Massager 8 Tips for Choosing a Prostate Massager

Choosing the perfect prostate massager means getting one that is right for you. Here are some tips to help you make the best choice for you.

From Pet Play to Fancy Feet: Selling Specialty Sex Online From Pet Play to Fancy Feet: Selling Specialty Sex Online From Pet Play to Fancy Feet: Selling Specialty Sex Online From Pet Play to Fancy Feet: Selling Specialty Sex Online

The internet provides a niche for all kinds of sexual interests to thrive - and the products to help fulfill those fantasies.

8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps 8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps 8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps 8 Tips for Using Genital Clamps

Genital clamps can be a lot of fun, but for new people they can be intimidating. Here are eight awesome tips to help you get the most out...

Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex

Say goodbye to pain and start embracing pleasure, with these tips on how to make manual stimulation less uncomfortable.

cartoon strap-on sex toy and harness cartoon strap-on sex toy and harness cartoon strap-on sex toy and harness cartoon strap-on sex toy and harness

Good strap-on sex comes down to communication - and well-chosen gear. Here's how to find the right fit for you.

gelatin eggs gelatin eggs gelatin eggs gelatin eggs

Expelling gelatin eggs from sexual orifices? The Ovipositor may not be everyone’s kinky cup of tea, but that goes for any sexual fetish.

5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps 5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps 5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps 5 Steps for Choosing Nipple Clamps

Here are some tips to make shopping for your first pair of nipple clamps less intimidating and more titillating!

7 Things to Know About Couples' Vibrators 7 Things to Know About Couples' Vibrators 7 Things to Know About Couples' Vibrators 7 Things to Know About Couples' Vibrators

Couples' vibrators are designed to make intercourse explosively pleasurable - for both partners. Find out how they work.

Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing? Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing? Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing? Thrusting Vibrators: How Close Are They to the Real Thing?

Are thrusting vibrators the ultimate lazy-day sex toy? It depends on your preferences.

LELO Smart Wand Review LELO Smart Wand Review LELO Smart Wand Review LELO Smart Wand Review

The LELO Smart Wand is, in many ways, a traditional wand massager. In many others, it's much better. Read the full review here.

I Wore Vibrating Panties to a Music Festival - and It Was Glorious I Wore Vibrating Panties to a Music Festival - and It Was Glorious I Wore Vibrating Panties to a Music Festival - and It Was Glorious I Wore Vibrating Panties to a Music Festival - and It Was Glorious

What happens when you add a little buzz to an already blissful day? Read on to find out.

Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials

Choosing the right toy includes finding manufacturers who are invested in pure, non-toxic fun.

Here's What Happened When I Exercised My Vagina Every Day for a Month Here's What Happened When I Exercised My Vagina Every Day for a Month Here's What Happened When I Exercised My Vagina Every Day for a Month Here's What Happened When I Exercised My Vagina Every Day for a Month

Getting next-level strong can mean better sexual control - and better orgasms.

5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads 5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads 5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads 5 Tips for Buying Anal Beads

Thinking about buying your first set of anal beads? Here are five tips to help you find the perfect set for your playtime!

Quiz: What Do you Know About SexTech? Quiz: What Do you Know About SexTech? Quiz: What Do you Know About SexTech? Quiz: What Do you Know About SexTech?

Sex might be one of the few areas that digital technology hasn't touched. That could change.

Top Butt Plugs for Beginners Top Butt Plugs for Beginners Top Butt Plugs for Beginners Top Butt Plugs for Beginners

Butt plugs are a great for those who are new to anal play, but some are better than others. Here's our list of top plugs to try first.

Ergonomic Sex Toys: Why They're a Thing (Or Should Be) Ergonomic Sex Toys: Why They're a Thing (Or Should Be) Ergonomic Sex Toys: Why They're a Thing (Or Should Be) Ergonomic Sex Toys: Why They're a Thing (Or Should Be)

Pleasure is for everybody and EVERY body. Ergonomic sex toy design helps ensure that more people can enjoy themselves.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners