ALERT

Enter to Win a Big Box of Sex Toys

Sex Toys

Whether you play on your own or with a partner, the game is not the same without a sex toy. Whether you're seeking a dildo, a vibrator, a male sex toy or gear for your next BDSM scene, we have all the tips to help you pick your pleasure. Here we’ll dive into the pleasure-packed topic of sex toys, providing everything from news to safety advice, to sex toy reviews, recommendations and buying guides.

Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy? Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy? Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy? Quiz: Are You Sex Toy Savvy?

Test your knowledge - and learn - with our short sex toy

vibrator vibrator vibrator vibrator

Short on cash? It doesn't mean you need to put crappy junk of questionable quality near your genitals. (Whew!) Here's a list of well-made,...

Magic Wand Rechargeable Magic Wand Rechargeable Magic Wand Rechargeable Magic Wand Rechargeable

The Magic Wand isn't small or discreet or even particularly quiet. It puts pleasure front and center. And that's a good thing

Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try

Mastering the G-spot is all about experimentation. Here are some tips to get your creative G-spot juices flowing

LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer LELO Luna Smart Bead Kegel Trainer

LELO's LUNA Smart Bead is designed to strengthen the pelvic floor for better, more intense orgasms. We test it out to see how it works

Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look

Ball gags are about vulnerability, trust and letting go

OVO L3 Love Balls OVO L3 Love Balls OVO L3 Love Balls OVO L3 Love Balls

This simple Kegel exerciser is body-safe, inexpensive and worth a try

10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand

You could use your hand, but these toys offer different textures and experiences - and sometimes easier cleanup. Here are 10 of our top...

These 5 Female-Fronted Sex Toy Companies Are Shaking Things Up These 5 Female-Fronted Sex Toy Companies Are Shaking Things Up These 5 Female-Fronted Sex Toy Companies Are Shaking Things Up These 5 Female-Fronted Sex Toy Companies Are Shaking Things Up

More and more women are stepping up to bring the female perspective to the helm of new sex-toy companies that are innovating and finding...

a clothespin a clothespin a clothespin a clothespin

Remarkably flexible and always handy, you should always have clothespins on hand for sexy fun

Sex Toy Industry Insiders Share What Sex Toys People Are Buying - and Why Sex Toy Industry Insiders Share What Sex Toys People Are Buying - and Why Sex Toy Industry Insiders Share What Sex Toys People Are Buying - and Why Sex Toy Industry Insiders Share What Sex Toys People Are Buying - and Why

Kinkly visits a huge adult retail trade show and gets the lowdown and what people are buying now

Sexy Excerpt: 'Waves of Desire' by Rachel Kenley Sexy Excerpt: 'Waves of Desire' by Rachel Kenley Sexy Excerpt: 'Waves of Desire' by Rachel Kenley Sexy Excerpt: 'Waves of Desire' by Rachel Kenley

In this sexy erotica excerpt, a couple heads home with a hot gift to help them beat the summer heat

doggy style sex position with a vibrator doggy style sex position with a vibrator doggy style sex position with a vibrator doggy style sex position with a vibrator

We map out some hot sex positions and recommend the top sex toys to pair with them.

The Top 10 Rabbit Vibrators You Should Know The Top 10 Rabbit Vibrators You Should Know The Top 10 Rabbit Vibrators You Should Know The Top 10 Rabbit Vibrators You Should Know

Looking to add a rabbit to your collection? Here are 10 top picks to try

LELO GIGI 2 Rose LELO GIGI 2 Rose LELO GIGI 2 Rose LELO GIGI 2 Rose

Vibrators are designed to help you get off - and there are a few key things that allow them to do the job so well

Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar Why I Held Off on Buying My First BDSM Collar

Athough I’d wanted a collar for years, I held off on buying my first one. I wanted my collar to be a gift from a perfect dominant partner,...

Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go

The new Womanizer 2Go's 'lipstick' design is either terrible or pure genius. Either way, it's a must-try. Check out the full review here

Male prostate or p-spot Male prostate or p-spot Male prostate or p-spot Male prostate or p-spot

These prostate-tailored toys are designed to help tap into the p-spot's orgasmic potential

Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should. Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should. Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should. Men Don't Buy Sex Toys As Often as Women. Here's Why They Should.

While women are beginning to bust out of sexual stereotypes, pervasive beliefs about masculinity and male sexuality haven’t moved as much –...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.