Sex Toys

Whether you play on your own or with a partner, the game is not the same without a sex toy. Whether you're seeking a dildo, a vibrator, a male sex toy or gear for your next BDSM scene, we have all the tips to help you pick your pleasure. Here we’ll dive into the pleasure-packed topic of sex toys, providing everything from news to safety advice, to sex toy reviews, recommendations and buying guides.

From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic

A few months ago, I had my first orgasm. Now, thanks to more sex ed and the ultra-powerful Sola Sync vibrator, I'm on to bigger and better...

Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes

Looking for a sweet deal? We've got everything you need, whether you're buying a gift for a special someone, or flying solo.

couples sex toys couples sex toys couples sex toys couples sex toys

Get your sexy on together with these top-rated couples' sex toys.

valentines day calendar valentines day calendar valentines day calendar valentines day calendar

Valentine’s day is on the way this month. So, as a gift to your partner – and yourself – try one of these challenges every day for 14 days.

luggage luggage luggage luggage

Take your toy along for the ride - and avoid everything from embarrassment to being stranded vibrator-less abroad.

LELO ORA 2 Review LELO ORA 2 Review LELO ORA 2 Review LELO ORA 2 Review

Ready for a thrilling, teasing, better-than-real sensation of oral sex? Then you have to try ORA 2 by LELO.

Woman cybersex Woman cybersex Woman cybersex Woman cybersex

The options and technologies for getting off online are pretty mind-blowing, but that isn't to say they're for everyone. Find out if it's...

Woman in shower Woman in shower Woman in shower Woman in shower

In this sexy excerpt, a surprise visitor turns up just in time for a steamy shower. Read the excerpt here!

SenseMax SenseVibe Warm SenseMax SenseVibe Warm SenseMax SenseVibe Warm SenseMax SenseVibe Warm

This super-stylish vibrator has a secret superpower: It warms itself to body temperature for your masturbating pleasure. We just couldn't...

Winter Has Come (and You Can Too) Winter Has Come (and You Can Too) Winter Has Come (and You Can Too) Winter Has Come (and You Can Too)

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…for a few weeks, at least. The rest of the time is dark, damp - and cold! Here's how to heat...

The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years

Despite my enduring cynicism, I can still be pleasantly surprised by a new sex toy.

woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed

Instead of centering my orgasm, why don't we put it to the side? Sex is about the both of us.

Why You Should Be Very Careful About Buying Sex Toys on Amazon Why You Should Be Very Careful About Buying Sex Toys on Amazon Why You Should Be Very Careful About Buying Sex Toys on Amazon Why You Should Be Very Careful About Buying Sex Toys on Amazon

Best case: You take a gamble and get a good toy for a decent price. Worst case? You get something that's poorly made, poorly designed and...

Quiz: How Kinky Are You? Quiz: How Kinky Are You? Quiz: How Kinky Are You? Quiz: How Kinky Are You?

We put our heads together to come up with a quiz that'll help you figure out just how kinky you are and what your kinks might be. We've...

Couple in bed Couple in bed Couple in bed Couple in bed

Experts recommend reserving your bedroom for the two S's: Sleep and sex. Here's how to decorate your bedroom to enjoy the best of both.

b-Vibe snug plug anal plug b-Vibe snug plug anal plug b-Vibe snug plug anal plug b-Vibe snug plug anal plug

There are thousands of butt plugs on the market. Here's why we chose to highlight the b-Vibe Snug Plug.

All the Best Black Friday Sex Toy Deals of 2017 All the Best Black Friday Sex Toy Deals of 2017 All the Best Black Friday Sex Toy Deals of 2017 All the Best Black Friday Sex Toy Deals of 2017

The best Black Friday deals, sales, packages and coupon codes all in one place.

How to Choose a Sex Toy Gift for That Super Special Someone How to Choose a Sex Toy Gift for That Super Special Someone How to Choose a Sex Toy Gift for That Super Special Someone How to Choose a Sex Toy Gift for That Super Special Someone

Sex toys can be the gift that keeps on giving, but that’s only true if the gift you give is a high-quality toy that will not only do what...

Sex toy gifts for kinky people Sex toy gifts for kinky people Sex toy gifts for kinky people Sex toy gifts for kinky people

We have gift guides for newbies and couples, but if your partner leans toward kinky, that opens up a whole bunch of other options. Here are...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners