Sex Toys

Whether you play on your own or with a partner, the game is not the same without a sex toy. Whether you're seeking a dildo, a vibrator, a male sex toy or gear for your next BDSM scene, we have all the tips to help you pick your pleasure. Here we’ll dive into the pleasure-packed topic of sex toys, providing everything from news to safety advice, to sex toy reviews, recommendations and buying guides.

We Vibe Sync Sex Toy of the Month We Vibe Sync Sex Toy of the Month We Vibe Sync Sex Toy of the Month We Vibe Sync Sex Toy of the Month

This powerful dual-stimulation vibe is designed for couples, but we'll let you in on a little secret: it may be even better when you play...

Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy to Win a Consumer's Choice Award Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy to Win a Consumer's Choice Award Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy to Win a Consumer's Choice Award Nominate Your Favorite Sex Toy to Win a Consumer's Choice Award

The best test of a sex toy is how it makes you feel. Tell which toys are making you swoon this year.

g spot toys g spot toys g spot toys g spot toys

Thinking about trying a G-spot toy? Here are 20 - yes, 20! - of the very best ones money can buy.

amber rose amber rose amber rose amber rose

Orgasms don't judge and neither do I, Rose says of the importance of self-pleasure. Read more of her interview here.

question marks question marks question marks question marks

Wondering what you should try next in the wide world of sex toys? Or what sex toys might be a fit for you? This quiz is designed to help...

female orgasm female orgasm female orgasm female orgasm

You might assume that vibrators advertised as 'clitoral' have just one use. Not so! Here are some other fun places to put 'em.

We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge We-Vibe Sync and We-Vibe Verge

I wasn't sold on using an app to control my vibrator - or my partner's. But this app is intuitive, easy and fun.

orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm

Wand style vibrators may seem clunky and cumbersome but it’s precisely those attributes that make them so orgasmically versatile.

heart in soap bubbles heart in soap bubbles heart in soap bubbles heart in soap bubbles

Unlike many other things you might buy, orgasms never get old or go out of style. Take great care of your quality sex toys and you'll be...

large sex toys large sex toys large sex toys large sex toys

Just like penises, sex toys come in all sizes. It's a good thing, too, because so do people's preferences. If you consider yourself a size...

tenga flip hole tenga flip hole tenga flip hole tenga flip hole

Here are a few reasons why this toy rocks - and why we're featuring it.

web cam web cam web cam web cam

Modern interactive sex toys have received all kinds of publicity when it comes to their ability to connect long distance partners - or...

masturbate in cyberspace masturbate in cyberspace masturbate in cyberspace masturbate in cyberspace

You can now get off just like the sci-fi movies promised. Here's what you need to know to totally nail it.

From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic

A few months ago, I had my first orgasm. Now, thanks to more sex ed and the ultra-powerful Sola Sync vibrator, I'm on to bigger and better...

Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes Sex Toy Sales! All the Best Valentine's Day Deals, Sales and Coupon Codes

Looking for a sweet deal? We've got everything you need, whether you're buying a gift for a special someone, or flying solo.

couples sex toys couples sex toys couples sex toys couples sex toys

Get your sexy on together with these top-rated couples' sex toys.

valentines day calendar valentines day calendar valentines day calendar valentines day calendar

Valentine’s day is on the way this month. So, as a gift to your partner – and yourself – try one of these challenges every day for 14 days.

luggage luggage luggage luggage

Take your toy along for the ride - and avoid everything from embarrassment to being stranded vibrator-less abroad.

sex toy storage sex toy storage sex toy storage sex toy storage

Here's how to tuck those goodies away in a way that's organized, accessible and, if need bet, private.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners