Sex Toys

Whether you play on your own or with a partner, the game is not the same without a sex toy. Whether you're seeking a dildo, a vibrator, a male sex toy or gear for your next BDSM scene, we have all the tips to help you pick your pleasure. Here we’ll dive into the pleasure-packed topic of sex toys, providing everything from news to safety advice, to sex toy reviews, recommendations and buying guides.

Lesbian couple kissing in bed Lesbian couple kissing in bed Lesbian couple kissing in bed Lesbian couple kissing in bed

New to the world of strap-on sex? This guide covers everything you need to know to help get you started!

pop art speech bubble with the Le Wand stainless steel collection pop art speech bubble with the Le Wand stainless steel collection pop art speech bubble with the Le Wand stainless steel collection pop art speech bubble with the Le Wand stainless steel collection

The new Le Wand Stainless Steel sex toy collection features three double end dildos you need to try!

Nexus Revo Extreme Review Nexus Revo Extreme Review Nexus Revo Extreme Review Nexus Revo Extreme Review

We tried the new Nexus Revo Extreme prostate massager. Here's why we gave this amazing toy five stars out of five.

new sex toy to know nexus revo extreme new sex toy to know nexus revo extreme new sex toy to know nexus revo extreme new sex toy to know nexus revo extreme

You haven't tried anything like the Nexus Revo Extreme, and that's exactly why you need to know about this amazing new prostate massager.

pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle pop art speech bubble showing the kinklab thunderclap paddle

We tried the e-stim Kinklab Thunderclap Paddle. Here's why we gave this electrifying impact toy five stars out of five!

new toy to know featuring Kinklab Tunderclap Paddle new toy to know featuring Kinklab Tunderclap Paddle new toy to know featuring Kinklab Tunderclap Paddle new toy to know featuring Kinklab Tunderclap Paddle

Are you interested in e-stim? Then you definitely need to check out the Kinklab Thunderclap paddle! Each spank from the Thunderclap will...

new sex toy to know with the LELO Soraya Wave new sex toy to know with the LELO Soraya Wave new sex toy to know with the LELO Soraya Wave new sex toy to know with the LELO Soraya Wave

Welcome to your new tool: The LELO SORAYA Wave! New to the market, this rabbit vibrator is specially designed for targeted g-spot...

Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head

Having multiple orgasms takes a lot of reliable stimulation, a longer timeframe than just one orgasm, and the ability to switch intensities...

couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed

Mutual masturbation gives you the chance to take a step back and put your and your partner's pleasure first.

New Sex Toy to Know showing OhMiBod Esca 2 New Sex Toy to Know showing OhMiBod Esca 2 New Sex Toy to Know showing OhMiBod Esca 2 New Sex Toy to Know showing OhMiBod Esca 2

The Esca 2 definitely goes above-and-beyond your standard vibrator offerings - and that's why we think you need to know about it! Here's...

Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set Sex Toy Review: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set

I am no stranger to anal massage - or sticking orgasmic toys up the butt - but if I was, the b-Vibe Anal Massage Set is the kit I'd want....

13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House

When you want self-pleasure but need to keep it private, being as secretive as possible is the solution. Here's how!

New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Anal Massage Set

Welcome to the b-Vibe Anal Massage Education Set - a 10-piece internal and external anal kit with everything you need for hundreds of hours...

4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed 4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed 4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed 4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed

Here are four places in your home that you can get down and dirty. Because when in quarantine, why not try out some new positions?

New Toy to Know: Evolved Trifecta New Toy to Know: Evolved Trifecta New Toy to Know: Evolved Trifecta New Toy to Know: Evolved Trifecta

Built for orgasmic bliss, the Evolved Trifecta is a triple stimulation rabbit vibrator, because why buy three toys can you can buy just one?

Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug Sex Toy Review: XR Thump-It! Large Thumping Plug

I've never seen anything like the XR Thump-It! Thumping Plug. Not. Even. Once. Here's why I gave it 4 stars out of five.

How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It)

A few years ago, I fiddled with a plug during a solo session in the shower. Ultimately, I found the experience to be a little “meh” and...

New Toy to Know: XR Thump-It! Thumping Plug New Toy to Know: XR Thump-It! Thumping Plug New Toy to Know: XR Thump-It! Thumping Plug New Toy to Know: XR Thump-It! Thumping Plug

The Thump-It! is equipped with seven thumping speeds and four pleasurable thumping patterns. No vibrations here - just orgasmic thrusting...

Let's Celebrate Masturbation Month! Let's Celebrate Masturbation Month! Let's Celebrate Masturbation Month! Let's Celebrate Masturbation Month!

In honour of Masturbation May, we're having a sale at the Kinkly Shop! We've curated four new collections designed to help you experiment...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS