Perspectives

Sex is all about experience. Check in here for stories and viewpoints about all things sexual.

Young african woman laughing on yellow background Young african woman laughing on yellow background Young african woman laughing on yellow background Young african woman laughing on yellow background

Sex education is important at every step in our lives, not just in our youths. Here's how sex ed helps us discover and grow our sexuality...

Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways

Sapiosexuality is when someone is emotionally or sexually aroused by another person’s intelligence. Here's a look at this kind of...

Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival

Here are three ways to be a present and an active ally that enhances Pride instead of detracting from it.

Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun

In a nutshell, demisexuality is basically about needing to an emotional connection with someone before becoming turned on to them. Here's a...

Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories

I’ve heard about many people’s incredible solo play experiences. Given that May is National Masturbation Month, it seemed like a perfect...

How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma

Studies on sexual trauma and PTSD, in particular, have shown that social support or a lack thereof has a potent and direct impact on the...

What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be

We went straight to the experts and asked them what they think the top sex trends of 2020 will be. Here's what they had to say!

How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life

Whatever your want from your sex life, writing it down can help. Here are 7 ways journaling could boost your sex life.

8 Misconceptions About Sex Positivity 8 Misconceptions About Sex Positivity 8 Misconceptions About Sex Positivity 8 Misconceptions About Sex Positivity

Sex positive is a very common buzzword, but what does it really mean? Here are 8 things that being sex positive definitely does not mean.

Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex

I've done it wrong and I've done it right. Either way, I just don't like it. Here's why.

When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should'

Between the sheets, 'should' ought to be considered a bad word.

vanilla ice craem vanilla ice craem vanilla ice craem vanilla ice craem

Think you need bondage or sex toys to have a sizzling sex life? Not necessarily. If you love vanilla sex, here's how to embrace it.

It's OK to Have Casual Sex on Your Summer Vacation - Here's How to Do It Safely It's OK to Have Casual Sex on Your Summer Vacation - Here's How to Do It Safely It's OK to Have Casual Sex on Your Summer Vacation - Here's How to Do It Safely It's OK to Have Casual Sex on Your Summer Vacation - Here's How to Do It Safely

There’s really no good reason for casual sex to be fraught with such a stigma. Here's how to hit the road and have safe, casual sex.

pregnant woman in bathing suit pregnant woman in bathing suit pregnant woman in bathing suit pregnant woman in bathing suit

Many people are fascinated and awed by pregnancy and lactation. So, maybe we shouldn't be surprised that this is also a common fetish....

Poly Diaries: Why We Became Poly Again Poly Diaries: Why We Became Poly Again Poly Diaries: Why We Became Poly Again Poly Diaries: Why We Became Poly Again

Poly, monogamy, and poly again. Here's why we did it.

Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks. Yeah, Bob, We Get It. You Like BDSM. Why You Shouldn't Push Kink on Vanilla Folks.

Be a force of good by considering the greater 'us' while deciding when, where, and around whom you sprinkle your kinky pixie dust.

Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason

Jason Rogers is an Olympic medalist, but one of the biggest challenges he had to face was his struggle with sexual performance anxiety....

woman praying woman praying woman praying woman praying

Can being kinky and a person of faith co-exist? We take a look at religion in the kink community.

man's arm flexing man's arm flexing man's arm flexing man's arm flexing

A long time doesn't always mean a good time for everyone involved. That said, stamina is still a sexual skill many people hope to develop.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS