ALERT

Deal of the Day: Get 50% Off Select Toys at LELO!

Kinky Sex

Kinky sex refers to any sexual acts that fall outside of what's considered conventional. But who needs convention, anyway? Sometimes things that are naughty are really quite nice. In this section, you'll find content about kinky sex positions, fetishes, bondage, BDSM and all kinds of other fun things to light up your inner kinkster. Check in here to step beyond vanilla, learn about the different kinks people love and learn more about your own naughty interests!

The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why?? The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why?? The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why?? The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why??

This sex act can seem overwhelmingly extreme but for enthusiasts, it's about power, stretching boundaries and celebrating the body's...

A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting

There is nothing sweeter than sinking your teeth into your lover in order to satisfy your insatiable hunger. Here are some tips on how to...

Enema bulbs Enema bulbs Enema bulbs Enema bulbs

Doing an enema can sound scary AF. But if you do things right, you'll be just fine.

Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle

Interested in wax play? Here's how to have fun and be safe with hot wax!

Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping

Cupping may not be one of the more wild of BDSM activities but it really can be a wonderful introduction to kinky play. Learn all about it...

Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share

You don't have to love your partner's kinks - or even participate in them. You do, however, have to be fair and respectful.

a clothespin a clothespin a clothespin a clothespin

Remarkably flexible and always handy, you should always have clothespins on hand for sexy fun.

Feather touch hand Feather touch hand Feather touch hand Feather touch hand

The soft touches from your partner while you have sex. The burn of desire between your legs. Good sexual energy creates sensations....

three naked men three naked men three naked men three naked men

Threesomes can be hard, but gay threesomes give me hope.

How to Turn Bath or Shower Sex From Awkward to Amazing How to Turn Bath or Shower Sex From Awkward to Amazing How to Turn Bath or Shower Sex From Awkward to Amazing How to Turn Bath or Shower Sex From Awkward to Amazing

If previous bath-time adventures failed to live up to your sexy expectations, try some of these tips before throwing in the towel.

brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas

Could a brain scan tell scientists what kinks you have? Evidence from new research points to yes.

strap on dildo and harness for pegging strap on dildo and harness for pegging strap on dildo and harness for pegging strap on dildo and harness for pegging

These common barriers often keep couples from enjoying pegging - but they don't have to. Get the dirt on how to overcome them.

I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink

Kink helped me listen to, connect and accept my body.

Opening the Floodgates: Now We Can Talk About Watersports Opening the Floodgates: Now We Can Talk About Watersports Opening the Floodgates: Now We Can Talk About Watersports Opening the Floodgates: Now We Can Talk About Watersports

Ever since the world was introduced to the possibility that Donald Trump, the newly minted President of the United States, just might be...

Sploshing: Sweet Fetish or a Waste of Good Cake? Sploshing: Sweet Fetish or a Waste of Good Cake? Sploshing: Sweet Fetish or a Waste of Good Cake? Sploshing: Sweet Fetish or a Waste of Good Cake?

Sploshing is a popular, messy kink that many think may also be mistreatment of a lovely confection. If you try it, safety first!

anal sex questions answered anal sex questions answered anal sex questions answered anal sex questions answered

When it comes to making a sex bucket list, for many people, anal is where it’s at. We answer a few key questions for shy newbies.

Help! I Want to Try Adult Diapers! Help! I Want to Try Adult Diapers! Help! I Want to Try Adult Diapers! Help! I Want to Try Adult Diapers!

This kink is more common than you think - and there are lots of misconceptions about it. Whether you're into it or just curious about it,...

How to Practice Electrosex Like a Pro How to Practice Electrosex Like a Pro How to Practice Electrosex Like a Pro How to Practice Electrosex Like a Pro

Electric play is all about exploring fear, excitement and even pain. Get more insight in this excerpt from BDSM: A Guide for Explorers of...

The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play

From a little tap to a burning slap, there's plenty to learn, try and enjoy in the world of impact play. Get the lowdown on spanking,...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners