Kinky Sex

Kinky sex refers to any sexual acts that fall outside of what's considered conventional. But who needs convention, anyway? Sometimes things that are naughty are really quite nice. In this section, you'll find content about kinky sex positions, fetishes, bondage, BDSM and all kinds of other fun things to light up your inner kinkster. Check in here to step beyond vanilla, learn about the different kinks people love and get kinky sex ideas!

Featured Kinky Sex Articles

Kinky Sex Terms

Featured Kinky Sex Q&A

Kinky Sex Downloads

It seems counter-intuitive, but orgasm denial can actually make your climaxes bigger and better than you ever though possible.

Humans have been using electricity for pleasure and pain relief for thousands of years. Why not add a little spark to your sex life too?

Have you made a bucket list yet? I’m talking about a kinky bucket list. Here are eight things you might want to try - or try anew.

Kinky Sex Products

More Kinky Sex Content

BDSM Submissive Collar

Curious about giving up control? Here's a guide to help you cater your experience with submission.

Shock Your Sex Life: Electrosex for Couples

Find out how a Neon Wand or violet wand can electrify your love life.

outdoor sex

Summer might make us feel universally sexy, but some of us just aren't outdoorsy types. Don't worry: You don't have to feel left out. Check out three of the hottest...

woman with flogger

Feel like a spanking? Here's how to deliver one both safely and soundly.

pregnant woman in bathing suit

Many people are fascinated and awed by pregnancy and lactation. So, maybe we shouldn't be surprised that this is also a common fetish. Learn more about it here.

fat body BDSM

Whips and chains didn't just excite me, they helped me love my body. Learn about how kink can provide a space for people to find their confidence.

woman praying

Can being kinky and a person of faith co-exist? We take a look at religion in the kink community.

woman bound to bed with fluffy red handcuffs

Want to get your kink on but not sure where to start? Here are a few tips on how to take your sex life from nice to naughty.

bandaged heart

Society places a lot of emphasis on unconditional love in relationships. The fact is, the concept is dangerous.

submissive woman

Predicament bondage. An activity that requires someone to make decisions and pay the price for them. Here's an introduction to predicament bondage.