Anal August

August is Anal Pleasure Month. Who came up with that?! We have no idea, but we're down to celebrate. Check in here for content about anal sex, anal play and, well, all things anal.

how to pleasure a butt how to pleasure a butt how to pleasure a butt how to pleasure a butt

Do you know how to pleasure a butt? Fancy yourself a bit of a backdoor bandit? Take the Satisfyer quiz and prove it!

Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail Review Crystal Delights My Lil Pony Tail

A butt plug with a a unicorn tail? This tail butt plug from Crystal Delights delivers quality with a touch of whimsy.

Peach that resembles as butt Peach that resembles as butt Peach that resembles as butt Peach that resembles as butt

Anal sex doesn't always have to lead to an orgasm, but if you want to give it a shot, these tips are a great way to get you going.

pink peaches and leaves stock illustration pink peaches and leaves stock illustration pink peaches and leaves stock illustration pink peaches and leaves stock illustration

Interested in a little anal stimulation? Is the backdoor beckoning? Wanting to uncover the wonderful world of the anus? Read on for some...

5 Steps to Straight Guy Comfort with Anal Sex 5 Steps to Straight Guy Comfort with Anal Sex 5 Steps to Straight Guy Comfort with Anal Sex 5 Steps to Straight Guy Comfort with Anal Sex

It’s finally time to discuss the absolute need for cisgendered heterosexual men to, if they wish, feel free and encouraged to participate...

How to Use an Anal Training Kit How to Use an Anal Training Kit How to Use an Anal Training Kit How to Use an Anal Training Kit

Interested in anal training? Here's how to use an anal training kit!

New Toy to Know: Aneros Vice 2 Prostate Massager New Toy to Know: Aneros Vice 2 Prostate Massager New Toy to Know: Aneros Vice 2 Prostate Massager New Toy to Know: Aneros Vice 2 Prostate Massager

If the first version was so great, why change it? Or asked another way, how did Aneros improve on prostate perfection? They took vibrating...

7 Anal Sex Mistakes You Don't Want to Make 7 Anal Sex Mistakes You Don't Want to Make 7 Anal Sex Mistakes You Don't Want to Make 7 Anal Sex Mistakes You Don't Want to Make

To make the most of your anal sex experiences, it's best to avoid these seven mistakes.

The Beginner's Guide to Anal Stretching The Beginner's Guide to Anal Stretching The Beginner's Guide to Anal Stretching The Beginner's Guide to Anal Stretching

Anal stretching is an interesting kink. Here's why people are into it - and how to try it yourself.

Sex Stories We Love: The #AnalAugust Edition! Sex Stories We Love: The #AnalAugust Edition! Sex Stories We Love: The #AnalAugust Edition! Sex Stories We Love: The #AnalAugust Edition!

It's #AnalAugust! This week's Sex Stories We Love focuses on bum fun!

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS