Masturbation

Masturbation isn't a dirty word - it's an act of self-love! In this section, you'll find content that celebrates the art of self-pleasure, including masturbation tips, masturbation stories, and facts and myths about masturbation.

couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed

Mutual masturbation gives you the chance to take a step back and put your and your partner's pleasure first.

13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House

When you want self-pleasure but need to keep it private, being as secretive as possible is the solution. Here's how!

Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories

I’ve heard about many people’s incredible solo play experiences. Given that May is National Masturbation Month, it seemed like a perfect...

How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It)

A few years ago, I fiddled with a plug during a solo session in the shower. Ultimately, I found the experience to be a little “meh” and...

Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual

In a time when a lot of people’s regular routines and practices have been disrupted, masturbation is keeping a group of more than two dozen...

A No-Fuss Guide to Video Sex A No-Fuss Guide to Video Sex A No-Fuss Guide to Video Sex A No-Fuss Guide to Video Sex

Whether it titillates or intimidates, with the right tips, you can make video sex a great way to connect with a partner you're not able to...

10 Basic Sex Toys You Should Know (and Try!) 10 Basic Sex Toys You Should Know (and Try!) 10 Basic Sex Toys You Should Know (and Try!) 10 Basic Sex Toys You Should Know (and Try!)

All sex toys are designed for pleasure, but knowing what they are and what they do is a great first step in choosing the ones that'll work...

New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Sterilizer Pouch New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Sterilizer Pouch New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Sterilizer Pouch New Toy to Know: b-Vibe Sterilizer Pouch

This sex toy sterilizer is there no matter where you need it. Welcome the b-Vibe UV Sterilizer Pouch into your life.

The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva) The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva) The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva) The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva)

Masturbation is your time to devote your attention to yourself and your pleasure. Here are just a few of the many reason why masturbation...

5 Ways to Spice up Your Sex Life With Yourself 5 Ways to Spice up Your Sex Life With Yourself 5 Ways to Spice up Your Sex Life With Yourself 5 Ways to Spice up Your Sex Life With Yourself

Masturbation; most of us do it, and do it the same way again and again. Here are five ways to spice up the sex you're having with yourself!

How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault

By utilizing tools such as masturbation and sex toys survivors can define what sexuality and bodily agency look

Why You Need to Add a Thruster to Your Sex Toy Collection Why You Need to Add a Thruster to Your Sex Toy Collection Why You Need to Add a Thruster to Your Sex Toy Collection Why You Need to Add a Thruster to Your Sex Toy Collection

There are lots of other reasons you might fall in love with a thruster - and we encourage you to take one out for a self-love date!

7 Tips to Help a Shy Partner Open Up Sexually 7 Tips to Help a Shy Partner Open Up Sexually 7 Tips to Help a Shy Partner Open Up Sexually 7 Tips to Help a Shy Partner Open Up Sexually

Having a bashful partner can be tough if you’re the sexually adventurous type. In a world that demonizes pleasure and writes it off as...

My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community

Do you remember your first sex toy? We asked folks from the sex community to share the stories of their first sex toy. Their memories are...

Why Everyone Deserves Lube Why Everyone Deserves Lube Why Everyone Deserves Lube Why Everyone Deserves Lube

Lube is a wonderful tool for increasing pleasure and safety in any form of sex and for people of any gender. Here's why.

Double the Fun! 5 Hot Tips on Self Touch for Two Double the Fun! 5 Hot Tips on Self Touch for Two Double the Fun! 5 Hot Tips on Self Touch for Two Double the Fun! 5 Hot Tips on Self Touch for Two

Masturbation is not just an alone-time activity. Self-love with a partner is fun, hot and a great learning experience for both of you.

5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One) 5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One) 5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One) 5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One)

If orgasms are so beneficial, why not have them whenever - and wherever - we can?

7 Masturbation Tips for People with VERY Sensitive Clits 7 Masturbation Tips for People with VERY Sensitive Clits 7 Masturbation Tips for People with VERY Sensitive Clits 7 Masturbation Tips for People with VERY Sensitive Clits

Having an ultra-sensitive clitoris can make masturbation painful, but have no fear, we have tips to make masturbation pleasurable again!

10 Masturbation Tips Using Different Sex Toys 10 Masturbation Tips Using Different Sex Toys 10 Masturbation Tips Using Different Sex Toys 10 Masturbation Tips Using Different Sex Toys

In a masturbation rut? Here are some ideas for how to use various kinds of vibrators in new or less expected ways!

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS