Masturbation

Masturbation isn't a dirty word - it's an act of self-love! In this section, you'll find content that celebrates the art of self-pleasure, including masturbation tips, masturbation stories, and facts and myths about masturbation.

orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm woman

Masturbation is like a party in your pants and, while no one else is invited, we highly recommend putting in the effort to ensure it goes...

Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't)

Just because you can use random, everyday items to get off, doesn’t mean you should. Here's what people tend to use - and why it's a bad...

7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself

Looking to change up your self-love routine? 7 ways you can use lube to spice things up for yourself!

Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love

Self-love on TV? Oh yes! Here are 8 scenes you probably missed!

5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation

We live in a futuristic world. Is it a stretch to think we can bridge the sex gap through the use of technology? Hell no.

People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To

Need a little fodder for the spank bank? We got a few people to open up about the steamy fantasies they use to get themselves worked up.

sexy text message sexy text message sexy text message sexy text message

Involved in a long distance relationship? Spice it up using edging and orgasm control!

The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years

Despite my enduring cynicism, I can still be pleasantly surprised by a new sex toy.

woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed

Instead of centering my orgasm, why don't we put it to the side? Sex is about the both of us.

Bullet Vibrators Bullet Vibrators Bullet Vibrators Bullet Vibrators

If orgasms are so beneficial, why not have them whenever - and wherever - we can?

Masturbation Masturbation Masturbation Masturbation

The narrative around sex and self-pleasure for young women is totally messed up. Here's how I'd rewrite it.

4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation

Mutual masturbation can be a powerful way to both expand your sexual repertoire and deepen your connection with your partner.

10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand

You could use your hand, but these toys offer different textures and experiences - and sometimes easier cleanup. Here are 10 of our top...

Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go

The new Womanizer 2Go's 'lipstick' design is either terrible or pure genius. Either way, it's a must-try. Check out the full review here.

Masturbation Month: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ... Masturbation Month: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ... Masturbation Month: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ... Masturbation Month: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ...

Here at Kinkly, May is one of our favorite months. So let's get this party started!

Masturbation: A Cure for Anxiety? Masturbation: A Cure for Anxiety? Masturbation: A Cure for Anxiety? Masturbation: A Cure for Anxiety?

During orgasm, the part of our brain that takes care of self-control, fear, and anxiety completely shuts down. But anxiety is still a...

How We Made Masturbation Part of Our D/s Relationship How We Made Masturbation Part of Our D/s Relationship How We Made Masturbation Part of Our D/s Relationship How We Made Masturbation Part of Our D/s Relationship

I’ve never quite gotten over my shyness, but he’s the Dominant, I’m the submissive and this is our agreement. When he says masturbate, I do.

woman enjoying an orgasm woman enjoying an orgasm woman enjoying an orgasm woman enjoying an orgasm

For this writer, orgasms are best when they come one at a time. And that's OK.

Couple masturbating Couple masturbating Couple masturbating Couple masturbating

Masturbation is great all on its own, but adding a partner means adding a whole new dimension to the act - and to your relationship.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners