Masturbation

Masturbation isn't a dirty word - it's an act of self-love! In this section, you'll find content that celebrates the art of self-pleasure, including masturbation tips, masturbation stories, and facts and myths about masturbation.

8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation

Maybe if we heard more of the positive benefits and spent less time pretending we’re not all wanking away, more of us would be healthier in...

Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love

Self-love on TV? Oh yes! Here are 8 scenes you probably missed!

7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself

Looking to change up your self-love routine? 7 ways you can use lube to spice things up for yourself!

5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation

We live in a futuristic world. Is it a stretch to think we can bridge the sex gap through the use of technology? Hell no.

Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way

Your hands are so sexy, but are you using all the petting possibilities available to you? Check out these petting possibilities.

Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't)

Just because you can use random, everyday items to get off, doesn’t mean you should. Here's what people tend to use - and why it's a bad...

brain brain brain brain

Considering people have probably been fiddling with their junk since they had hands that could reach it, it's pretty amazing that there are...

couple in bed couple in bed couple in bed couple in bed

Masturbation is not just an alone-time activity. Self-love with a partner is fun, hot and a great learning experience for both of you.

People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To People Share the Hottest Fantasies They Masturbate To

Need a little fodder for the spank bank? We got a few people to open up about the steamy fantasies they use to get themselves worked up.

orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm woman

Masturbation is like a party in your pants and, while no one else is invited, we highly recommend putting in the effort to ensure it goes...

couple in bed couple in bed couple in bed couple in bed

Masturbation is fun if it's just you, but it's even more fun with your partner. Here's why.

orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm

Wand style vibrators may seem clunky and cumbersome but it’s precisely those attributes that make them so orgasmically versatile.

The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years The First Vibrator to Surprise Me in 15 Years

Despite my enduring cynicism, I can still be pleasantly surprised by a new sex toy.

sexy text message sexy text message sexy text message sexy text message

Involved in a long distance relationship? Spice it up using edging and orgasm control!

woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed woman giving finger in bed

Instead of centering my orgasm, why don't we put it to the side? Sex is about the both of us.

Bullet Vibrators Bullet Vibrators Bullet Vibrators Bullet Vibrators

If orgasms are so beneficial, why not have them whenever - and wherever - we can?

4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation

Mutual masturbation can be a powerful way to both expand your sexual repertoire and deepen your connection with your partner.

Masturbation Masturbation Masturbation Masturbation

The narrative around sex and self-pleasure for young women is totally messed up. Here's how I'd rewrite it.

10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand 10 Amazing Male Masturbatory Devices That Are Way Better Than Your Hand

You could use your hand, but these toys offer different textures and experiences - and sometimes easier cleanup. Here are 10 of our top...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners