Masturbation

Masturbation isn't a dirty word - it's an act of self-love! In this section, you'll find content that celebrates the art of self-pleasure, including masturbation tips, masturbation stories, and facts and myths about masturbation.

woman orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm

Multiple orgasms can be a major milestone. Here's how to boost your chances of getting there more than once.

sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie

Think 'date night' requires a date? Think again. This erotic story showcases a date night of one.

7 Unique Ways to Celebrate Masturbation May 7 Unique Ways to Celebrate Masturbation May 7 Unique Ways to Celebrate Masturbation May 7 Unique Ways to Celebrate Masturbation May

Want to celebrate Masturbation Month? Here are some ideas about how to join in the fun.

man holding banana man holding banana man holding banana man holding banana

These seven novel ideas will help you bust out of your rut - and enjoy more and different pleasure.

cervix cervix cervix cervix

The cervix can be an orgasmic area - if you know how to stimulate it and are willing to take the time to do so.

sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie

I’ve never quite gotten over my shyness, but he’s the Dominant, I’m the submissive and this is our agreement. When he says masturbate, I do.

hands doing things hands doing things hands doing things hands doing things

Think you know everything about your sexual anatomy? Take our Masturbation Quiz and test your knowledge.

10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself

Why masturbate? There are lots of good reasons, both physical and mental. Here are a few of our favorites.

Water Masturbation - Have You Tried This Yet? Water Masturbation - Have You Tried This Yet? Water Masturbation - Have You Tried This Yet? Water Masturbation - Have You Tried This Yet?

What's better than some sexy solo fun in the bath or shower? Here are some ideas to try.

women talking women talking women talking women talking

When we avoid talking about masturbation, we make it feel abnormal, taboo and shameful. Here's why we should all open up about self-pleasure

champagne bottle and streamers champagne bottle and streamers champagne bottle and streamers champagne bottle and streamers

Masturbation is all about pleasure - and we could all use a little more of that.

types of vibrators to know types of vibrators to know types of vibrators to know types of vibrators to know

Choosing the best vibrator means choosing the one that works best for you. We cover the key types to know.

How to Use Your Orgasm to Manifest Your Dream Life How to Use Your Orgasm to Manifest Your Dream Life How to Use Your Orgasm to Manifest Your Dream Life How to Use Your Orgasm to Manifest Your Dream Life

What if you could use your orgasm as a magic spell to create the life of your dreams? Learn more about 'sex magic' and how to add a little...

Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex Tips for Having Awesome - and Pain-Free - Hand Sex

Say goodbye to pain and start embracing pleasure, with these tips on how to make manual stimulation less uncomfortable.

8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation

Maybe if we heard more of the positive benefits and spent less time pretending we’re not all wanking away, more of us would be healthier in...

Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love Self-Love on TV: 8 TV Scenes That Lent a Little More Acceptance to Self Love

Self-love on TV? Oh yes! Here are 8 scenes you probably missed!

7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself

Looking to change up your self-love routine? 7 ways you can use lube to spice things up for yourself!

5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation 5 High-Tech Ways to Enjoy Mutual Masturbation

We live in a futuristic world. Is it a stretch to think we can bridge the sex gap through the use of technology? Hell no.

Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way Stroke That: How to Rub Her the Right Way

Your hands are so sexy, but are you using all the petting possibilities available to you? Check out these petting possibilities.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS