A wheelchair is a fantastic spot for oral sex, offering comfort for you and easy access for your partner. Rest your legs over both sides of your chair and move your hips to the edge of the seat. In this position your legs will remain spread wide, giving your partner the ability to explore and play wherever their mouth desires.
The Hot Seat Position
Move to the edge of your chair and have your partner sit on your lap, with their legs and feet over yours. Your partner can use the armrests or wheels for support, and control the angle, speed, and depth of your sex.
Getting Into Position
Positioning aids can make both classic and more exotic sexual positions more stable and accessible during wheelchair sex, and even help you think up new options. A doggie-style strap can be used for a variety of wheelchair positioning needs. In the Face-Off example above - where your partner has wrapped their legs around your waist and the back of the chair - you can use the strap to help guide your partner’s rhythm as they grind into you. It could also provide a sturdier handhold for the Seated Wheelbarrow. A sex sling will make the Shoulder Holder position much easier because it will help keep your legs in place against your partner’s shoulders. You can easily wrap the sling around your neck or the back of your chair.
And speaking of wrapping things around your chair ...
Toys and Restraint Play Ideas for Wheelchair Sex
Beyond positioning aids, restraints and other toys can give you even more options for positions and wheelchair sex activities. The right toy will let you play with your partner (and they with you), and can be useful if you have difficulty controlling your hands or legs (or if you can find it a challenge to hold your hands or legs in one position).
- Lock your feet in place. Some wheelchair users enjoy linking their feet with leg restraints. For a toy with even more support, try a spreader bar and cuffs. With either toy, you can keep your backrest up or position the backrest down if your chair gives you that option - follow your own level of comfort. Slide your hips to the front of the seat and have your partner face your chair, and then position your legs over your partner’s head and rest them around their shoulders. This will keep your feet linked together over your partner’s head. It’s an ideal position not only for vaginal and anal sex, but also for all kinds of vaginal and anal play.
- For added fun… Think about combining a spreader bar with a strap-on or an anal explorer kit. Place your restrained legs over your partner’s shoulders as they stand in front of your chair, and they will be able to explore a number of angles and positions with their strap-on.
- Make use of those wheels. Restraint toys like door cuffs and a leash and collar set make it easy to play off of the wheelchair’s natural mobility. You and your partner can take turns leading one another to, from, and around the bedroom. Or your partner can cuff your arms to a door as they play with your nipples or perform oral on you.
- Give them something else to ride. A thigh strap-on is a perfect toy for all kinds of fulfilling wheelchair sex. The partner using the wheelchair - and the strap-on - should slide forward to the front of the seat, giving their standing partner as much access to the thigh with the dildo while still supporting the leg with the chair. Some wheelchair users even like to wrap the thigh strap-on around a pillow for self-pleasure while they are in the chair - whether alone or while with a partner.
- Your chair can be a toy all by itself! If you’re able to get out of your chair, let your partner climb in the seat as you perform oral, attach nipple clips, or fit a cock ring snugly onto them. Not everyone is lucky enough to sex atop a throne of wheels, and it’s really a practice we need to share more.
There are endless options for exciting and inventive sex in a wheelchair. It takes exploration and communication, but what good sex doesn’t? To incorporate your wheelchair into sex you only need an open mind and a willingness to experiment to find the combination of positions, toys, and restraints that gives you the best sex on wheels.
This piece was originally posted on Sportsheets.com. It has been reprinted here with permission.