Sex isn't just about penetration. In fact, the best sex is about a whole lot more. It's about exploring your partner's body, discovering what makes them swoon and finding new erogenous zones. It's about being playful and open and curious. And, whenever possible, it should be about taking your time. This makes sex not only more pleasurable, but also more available to us throughout our lives. After all, the more sex acts you know and enjoy, the more likely it is that you will be able to find one that'll be pleasurable today. So here's to outercourse! This infographic offers some info and tips to help you think outside the box.
- 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys
- Sex Toy Sales! Deals! Coupon Codes! We've Got the Goods for Black Friday & Cyber Monday
- 8 Amazing Sex Toy Gifts for Couples That Keep on Giving (and Giving, and Giving ...)
- Is It Sex Positive or Inappropriate? 10 Questions to Help You Tell the Difference
- Are you Over 50 and Having Sex? You Should Be
- 4 Safer Sex Tips for Women Who Sleep With Women
- Sex Blogger of the Month: Malin James of MalinJames.com
- Sex Stories We Love: Celebrating Porn Week!
- Sex Stories We Love: Discovering Consent, Waiting or Wanting, & Spoonful of Semen
- 4 Things Polyamory Taught Me About Love I Wish I Had Known When I Was Monogamous
- 10 Sexy Ways to Spend Thanksgiving Weekend
- Want to tie up your partner? Here's how to tell them