Love

What's love got to do with it? Everything! Love is confusing, crazy, and absolutely wonderful. Learn about love by checking in here!

bandaged heart bandaged heart bandaged heart bandaged heart

Society places a lot of emphasis on unconditional love in relationships. The fact is, the concept is dangerous.

woman listening to music woman listening to music woman listening to music woman listening to music

Music is a lot like sex. Irresistible, ineffable, euphoric. As it turns out, it can also fool our brains into thinking we're turned on.

woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex

I was devastated when medical problems forced me to put my very active sex life on hold, but the time off did teach me a few things about...

Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman

Are D/s relationships all that different from vanilla relationships? Spoiler alert: no.

What to Do When Your Therapist Says It's Not Emotionally Safe to Have Sex What to Do When Your Therapist Says It's Not Emotionally Safe to Have Sex What to Do When Your Therapist Says It's Not Emotionally Safe to Have Sex What to Do When Your Therapist Says It's Not Emotionally Safe to Have Sex
Couple enjoying quickie sex Couple enjoying quickie sex Couple enjoying quickie sex Couple enjoying quickie sex

Looking for ways to spice up your love life, but short on time? We've got seven ways you can make a hot minute.

Cluster of heart shaped balloons in the sky Cluster of heart shaped balloons in the sky Cluster of heart shaped balloons in the sky Cluster of heart shaped balloons in the sky

Being polyamorous taught me things about love that I wish I had known when I was monogamous.

Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands

When my partner and I decided to be monogamous, we took everything we had learned as polyamorists with us.

Woman smoking a joint Woman smoking a joint Woman smoking a joint Woman smoking a joint

Cannabis isn't just good for anxiety and chronic pain. Here are 7 ways it just might improve your sex life.

What I Really Want for Valentine's Day What I Really Want for Valentine's Day What I Really Want for Valentine's Day What I Really Want for Valentine's Day

What does your lover really want for Valentine's Day? Here's a hint - it's not necessarily candy and flowers.

Tinder: Swipe Right for Lasting Love??? Tinder: Swipe Right for Lasting Love??? Tinder: Swipe Right for Lasting Love??? Tinder: Swipe Right for Lasting Love???

Tinder flipped out when Vanity Fair accused them of being all about the nookie. Are users really looking for true love when they swipe...

What Is it REALLY Like to Wait Until Marriage to Have Sex? What Is it REALLY Like to Wait Until Marriage to Have Sex? What Is it REALLY Like to Wait Until Marriage to Have Sex? What Is it REALLY Like to Wait Until Marriage to Have Sex?

Some people practice chastity because they see sex is a good thing, not a bad thing. Read one woman's story about waiting.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners