Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Dear Santa

In our Dear Santa blog series, the Web's top sex toy reviewers are picking out their favorite, most gift-worthy toys. So go ahead and stuff someone's stocking with something nice, will ya? 'Tis the season for sexy fun!
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

If you really want to show someone how much they mean to you, ZALO is here for you. Besides, giving someone a sex toy is basically giving them orgasms, and we can't think of a better gift to give!

Read More More Icon

The holidays are a time for family, friends - and very little privacy. Read about how this writer copes with a full house.

Read More More Icon

This dildo is as beautiful as it is blissful. Find out why it's a toy that keeps on giving.

Read More More Icon

Ever since owning this vibrator, I've failed to find another one that can match up. Discover all the reasons why it makes such a great gift.

Read More More Icon

Nothing says 'I want to watch you have mind blowing orgasms' like giving someone a top-end anal toy as a gift.

Read More More Icon

That said, the Fun Factory Stronic Drei is my favorite new toy of the year. I suspect it will end up under the trees of many folks who are on the 'nice' list .

Read More More Icon

If you asked me which toy I would take with me to a deserted island (one with electricity, of course), I’d choose the Crave Duet vibrator. You can even have it engraved for that special someone.

Read More More Icon

This year I'm asking Santa to grant my wish to every woman who has a desire to discover her G-spot. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Read More More Icon

How about a gift for you and your special someone that keeps on giving - to both of you?Sunny Megatron's top gift pick is a powerful, versatile, vibrating penis ring from Cal Exotics.

Read More More Icon

In keeping with tradition, I get myself one awesome gift every year. Here's why the Lovelife Adventure Vibrator by OhMiBod fits the bill (and made me feel like a princess).

Read More More Icon

Perhaps this holiday season you're hoping to give someone you love something shiny and silver in a satin-lined box - that you can also put in their ass. If that's the case, then look no further

Read More More Icon

Thanks to my LELO Ina, I had three years of plentiful and effortless orgasms. Here's why it's on my wishlist. Again.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon