Dear Santa

In our Dear Santa blog series, the Web's top sex toy reviewers are picking out their favorite, most gift-worthy toys. So go ahead and stuff someone's stocking with something nice, will ya? 'Tis the season for sexy fun!

Dear Santa, I Want a Nexus Revo 2 Dear Santa, I Want a Nexus Revo 2 Dear Santa, I Want a Nexus Revo 2 Dear Santa, I Want a Nexus Revo 2

Nothing says "I want to watch you have mind blowing orgasms" like giving someone a top-end anal toy as a gift.

Dear Santa, I Want a Crave Duet (and Some Time on a Desert Island) Dear Santa, I Want a Crave Duet (and Some Time on a Desert Island) Dear Santa, I Want a Crave Duet (and Some Time on a Desert Island) Dear Santa, I Want a Crave Duet (and Some Time on a Desert Island)

If you asked me which toy I would take with me to a deserted island (one with electricity, of course), I’d choose the Crave Duet vibrator....

Dear Santa, I Want a Gift ... for Both of Us! Dear Santa, I Want a Gift ... for Both of Us! Dear Santa, I Want a Gift ... for Both of Us! Dear Santa, I Want a Gift ... for Both of Us!

How about a gift for you and your special someone that keeps on giving - to both of you?Sunny Megatron's top gift pick is a powerful,...

Dear Santa, I Wanna Find My G-Spot ... Dear Santa, I Wanna Find My G-Spot ... Dear Santa, I Wanna Find My G-Spot ... Dear Santa, I Wanna Find My G-Spot ...

This year I'm asking Santa to grant my wish to every woman who has a desire to discover her G-spot. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Dear Moses, No More Socks - I Want an Adventure! Dear Moses, No More Socks - I Want an Adventure! Dear Moses, No More Socks - I Want an Adventure! Dear Moses, No More Socks - I Want an Adventure!

In keeping with tradition, I get myself one awesome gift every year. Here's why the Lovelife Adventure Vibrator by OhMiBod fits the bill...

Dear Santa, I Want a Stronic Drei (and a Pony!) Dear Santa, I Want a Stronic Drei (and a Pony!) Dear Santa, I Want a Stronic Drei (and a Pony!) Dear Santa, I Want a Stronic Drei (and a Pony!)

That said, the Fun Factory Stronic Drei is my favorite new toy of the year. I suspect it will end up under the trees of many folks who are...

Dear Santa, nJoy Pure Wand Please! Dear Santa, nJoy Pure Wand Please! Dear Santa, nJoy Pure Wand Please! Dear Santa, nJoy Pure Wand Please!

This dildo is as beautiful as it is blissful. Find out why it's a toy that keeps on giving.

Dear Santa, I Want A(nother) LELO Ina Dear Santa, I Want A(nother) LELO Ina Dear Santa, I Want A(nother) LELO Ina Dear Santa, I Want A(nother) LELO Ina

Thanks to my LELO Ina, I had three years of plentiful and effortless orgasms. Here's why it's on my wishlist. Again.

Dear Santa, Here Is a Gift I Would ... nJoy Dear Santa, Here Is a Gift I Would ... nJoy Dear Santa, Here Is a Gift I Would ... nJoy Dear Santa, Here Is a Gift I Would ... nJoy

Perhaps this holiday season you're hoping to give someone you love something shiny and silver in a satin-lined box - that you can also put...

Dear Santa, Please Bring Me a We-Vibe Tango Dear Santa, Please Bring Me a We-Vibe Tango Dear Santa, Please Bring Me a We-Vibe Tango Dear Santa, Please Bring Me a We-Vibe Tango

Ever since owning this vibrator, I've failed to find another one that can match up. Discover all the reasons why it makes such a great gift.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners