Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Body Image

Body image impacts our sex lives more than we like to think. Whether you're worried about your weight, are embarrassed about a certain part of your body or carry shame about your body or sexuality, you've come to the right place. A good body image is the bedrock upon which a hot sex life is based. Here we'll talk about bodies in all their varied and beautiful glory - and provide some tips to help you learn to love (and make love with) the one you've got.
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Whips and chains didn't just excite me, they helped me love my body. Learn about how kink can provide a space for people to find their confidence.

Read More More Icon

These female stereotypes are damaging to relationships, sex lives and women's lives in general.

Read More More Icon

Bondage is for everyone. Here's how bondage can be used for bodies of all sizes, genders, and abilities.

Read More More Icon

How can we feel sexy when we're feeling down about our bodies? Here are some tips to try.

Read More More Icon

If you've never sent, received or even heard of someone receive a picture of a partner's vulva, well, there's a reason for that.

Read More More Icon

People use body hair as a form of self-care in a range of fascinating ways.

Read More More Icon

We should feel confident enough in ourselves to approve of our bodies regardless of anyone else’s opinion - but it isn't easy.

Read More More Icon

Banish that wandering mind and those fears about smell, taste and the elusive orgasm. Stop worrying and start enjoying!

Read More More Icon

If you aren't having the sex life you want to have, it often seems easier to just settle and get used to it. The truth is, you won't. Here's what to do when you aren't having sex anymore.

Read More More Icon

Orgasms don't judge and neither do I, Rose says of the importance of self-pleasure. Read more of her interview here.

Read More More Icon

When it comes to plus-size women taking it all off in a boudoir shoot, it's not about the photos ... it's about the experience.

Read More More Icon

Some sex workers find fetishization in sex work an experience that improves their self-image, and some find it to be one or that destroys it.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon