D/s

Interested in Dominance and submission? Start your education in all things D/s! From learning about littles to choosing the perfect power exchange, learn everything you need to start your kinky journey!

When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should'

Between the sheets, 'should' ought to be considered a bad word.

Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play Rainbow Delights: New Ways You Can Use Gender in BDSM Play

Gender roles are totally made up, but they can be a great way to spice up your next BDSM scene.

woman with flogger woman with flogger woman with flogger woman with flogger

Feel like a spanking? Here's how to deliver one both safely and soundly.

woman bruised arm woman bruised arm woman bruised arm woman bruised arm

We've got strategies for handling those black-and-blue BDSM souvenirs.

fat body BDSM fat body BDSM fat body BDSM fat body BDSM

Whips and chains didn't just excite me, they helped me love my body. Learn about how kink can provide a space for people to find their...

woman in handcuffs woman in handcuffs woman in handcuffs woman in handcuffs

Test your limits - without getting hurt - with these simple BDSM toys.

sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie sexy woman lingerie

I’ve never quite gotten over my shyness, but he’s the Dominant, I’m the submissive and this is our agreement. When he says masturbate, I do.

BDSM Toys BDSM Toys BDSM Toys BDSM Toys

Intense emotions can make the lines of consent a little fuzzier. Here's how to make sure no one's boundaries are crossed.

BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older.

More people may now be familiar with BDSM than ever but this lifestyle is hardly new. In fact, evidence suggests its been around for...

bandaged heart bandaged heart bandaged heart bandaged heart

Society places a lot of emphasis on unconditional love in relationships. The fact is, the concept is dangerous.

submissive woman submissive woman submissive woman submissive woman

Predicament bondage. An activity that requires someone to make decisions and pay the price for them. Here's an introduction to predicament...

D/s collar and computer D/s collar and computer D/s collar and computer D/s collar and computer

Looking for technologically sophisticated ways to reinforce your D/s dynamic? Here are nine of them!

erotic hypnosis erotic hypnosis erotic hypnosis erotic hypnosis

Learn about how some kinksters incorporate consensual mind control into their playtime toolkits.

5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity 5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity 5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity 5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity

Have a partner in chastity that is bored of the same old lock-and-key games? Here are 5 games to play with your partner to spice up your...

A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging

Pegging can be nerve-racking for first timers - whether you're giving or receiving. But with some planning, research and practice, pegging...

Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive

Finding a good submissive isn't easy. Here's what you need to know.

10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch

A BDSM munch can be a great way to meet new friends and connect with local kinksters. Here's how to start your own.

A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You?

Here are a few key topping styles. Find where you fit - or get inspiration for developing a style of your very own.

Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit

An online financial Domme and fetish video model recounts the best and worst moments of her sex work career and why she's ready for a new...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS