D/s

Interested in Dominance and submission? Start your education in all things D/s! From learning about littles to choosing the perfect power exchange, learn everything you need to start your kinky journey!

submissive woman submissive woman submissive woman submissive woman

Predicament bondage. An activity that requires someone to make decisions and pay the price for them. Here's an introduction to predicament...

D/s collar and computer D/s collar and computer D/s collar and computer D/s collar and computer

Looking for technologically sophisticated ways to reinforce your D/s dynamic? Here are nine of them!

erotic hypnosis erotic hypnosis erotic hypnosis erotic hypnosis

Learn about how some kinksters incorporate consensual mind control into their playtime toolkits.

5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity 5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity 5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity 5 Games for Teasing Your Partner in Chastity

Have a partner in chastity that is bored of the same old lock-and-key games? Here are 5 games to play with your partner to spice up your...

A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging A Step-By-Step Guide to Giving Your First Pegging

Pegging can be nerve-racking for first timers - whether you're giving or receiving. But with some planning, research and practice, pegging...

Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive Happiness Is a Warm Bottom: Finding a Good Submissive

Finding a good submissive isn't easy. Here's what you need to know.

10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch 10 Helpful Tips for Hosting a BDSM Munch

A BDSM munch can be a great way to meet new friends and connect with local kinksters. Here's how to start your own.

A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You? A Bushel of Dominants: What Kind of Top Are You?

Here are a few key topping styles. Find where you fit - or get inspiration for developing a style of your very own.

Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit

An online financial Domme and fetish video model recounts the best and worst moments of her sex work career and why she's ready for a new...

How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play How to Add the Holidays to Your Kink Play

Take some inspiration from the holiday season to dip your toe in the kink pool.

Japanese Kinbaku Japanese Kinbaku Japanese Kinbaku Japanese Kinbaku

Ten-year American expat and BDSM educator Molly Lazarus gives the lowdown on the good, the bad, and the ugly of kink in Japan.

submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands

Identify as a submissive, but not sure where you fit in? Here's a list of a few of the different types of bottoms!

What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common

Surprised to think that kinky and vanilla relationships have anything in common? Well, they have more in common than you think!

bondage tape bondage tape bondage tape bondage tape

Bondage can amp up all kinds of sex play. And bondage tape makes it super simple, easy and safe to do. Here are 8 ways to bind a willing...

7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom 7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom 7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom 7 Fun Ways to Try Your Hand at Gentle FemDom

Looking for a softer side of dominance? Gentle FemDom might be just what you're looking for.

Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM Reach Out and Spank Someone: How to Participate in Long-Distance BDSM

Being separated from playmates doesn't have to be sad and frustrating if you use technology to turn it into a whole new avenue of BDSM play...

5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant 5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant 5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant 5 Ways to Spot a Good Dominant

D/s relationships are unique, but they're still relationships and should include all the care and respect you'd expect from anyone you...

8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!) 8 Pieces of Furniture That Work Great for BDSM (and That You Already Have!)

BDSM toys can be expensive. Here are 8 pieces of furniture you can use that you already have!

10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene

Finding the kink scene was one of the most transformative experiences of my life. Here are the 10 important lessons I learned.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners