Personal

Sex isn't the same for each person. Learn how sex, sexuality, and intimacy is a personal adventure for each of us.

Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag

Every year, around Pride, I hear the same question: Do I belong at Pride? Should I consider myself queer? Here's why only you get to decide...

Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual Solo Sex and Self-Isolation: Bodysex Goes Virtual

In a time when a lot of people’s regular routines and practices have been disrupted, masturbation is keeping a group of more than two dozen...

What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality

Fifteen years ago, I had a medical procedure called LEEP, which left me with no libido and pain during sex. Gradually over the years, I...

5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One) 5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One) 5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One) 5 Daring Places We've Used Our Vibrator (and Why You Should Always Carry One)

If orgasms are so beneficial, why not have them whenever - and wherever - we can?

15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020 15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020 15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020 15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020

There’s always room for improvement, right? In the spirit of being a better lover and partner in 2020, I pulled together 15 things I’d like...

The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance

Erotic dance is a way of simply enjoying the sexual pleasure of the moment. So if you need a sexy boost to your day, check out an erotic...

Dickor: Adult Arts and Crafts With Jen Stein Dickor: Adult Arts and Crafts With Jen Stein Dickor: Adult Arts and Crafts With Jen Stein Dickor: Adult Arts and Crafts With Jen Stein

Arts and crafts aren't just for children. We're talking about adult arts and crafts with Jen Stein!

Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating

In regards to abled-disabled coupling and navigating the potential divide, the best general rule of thumb is: Do not question disabled...

Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta

Sex and cannabis? Here's what Ashley Manta, the Cannasexual, has to say about it.

How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life How Journaling Can Transform Your Sex Life

Whatever your want from your sex life, writing it down can help. Here are 7 ways journaling could boost your sex life.

What It Means If You Fantasize During Sex What It Means If You Fantasize During Sex What It Means If You Fantasize During Sex What It Means If You Fantasize During Sex

Fantasize during sex? Here's what it means if you do.

Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex Why I Won't Have Anal Sex

I've done it wrong and I've done it right. Either way, I just don't like it. Here's why.

When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should' When It Comes to Sex, There is No Such Thing as 'Should'

Between the sheets, 'should' ought to be considered a bad word.

3 Summer Time Body Love Tips and Tricks 3 Summer Time Body Love Tips and Tricks 3 Summer Time Body Love Tips and Tricks 3 Summer Time Body Love Tips and Tricks

Loving your body is a choice, no matter what you're wearing. Here's how to embrace summer - and a positive self-image.

Why You Get Horny After An Argument Why You Get Horny After An Argument Why You Get Horny After An Argument Why You Get Horny After An Argument

Anger and passion can be closely linked. Here's why an argument can turn into passionate makeup sex.

A Sex Educator Tells Us About Sex Ed for People With Disabilities (and Why We Need It) A Sex Educator Tells Us About Sex Ed for People With Disabilities (and Why We Need It) A Sex Educator Tells Us About Sex Ed for People With Disabilities (and Why We Need It) A Sex Educator Tells Us About Sex Ed for People With Disabilities (and Why We Need It)

We talked to a sex educator who specializes in sexual education for people with disabilities. Here's what she said.

woman bruised arm woman bruised arm woman bruised arm woman bruised arm

We've got strategies for handling those black-and-blue BDSM souvenirs.

fat body BDSM fat body BDSM fat body BDSM fat body BDSM

Whips and chains didn't just excite me, they helped me love my body. Learn about how kink can provide a space for people to find their...

Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason

Jason Rogers is an Olympic medalist, but one of the biggest challenges he had to face was his struggle with sexual performance anxiety....

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS