Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Personal

Sex isn't the same for each person. Learn how sex, sexuality, and intimacy is a personal adventure for each of us.
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Can BDSM be a religion? For some people, it may very well work in the same way. Here's how some fetishists are exploring the kink-spirituality connection.

Read More More Icon

A key component of the original Pride parades was being visibly queer. The pandemic has made that feel impossible.

Read More More Icon

Our writer embarks on a week-long sexy experiement to rekindle some passion during the pandemic. Can her results show you how to get your sexy back?

Read More More Icon

From hating to hearting: how one woman went from hating pegging to making it a weekly part of her sex life!

Read More More Icon

It seems simple, but when you’re femme, queer, fat and disabled, society tells you to take up as little space as possible. And that you need a relationship to

Read More More Icon

Take this quiz to find out how daring you've been in your sex life and maybe discover a thing or two that you want to try!

Read More More Icon

Betty Dodson died on October 31, 2020, but the gifts of pleasure and education she gave to vulva owners are timeless. Here are some of the lessons she taught.

Read More More Icon

At age 48, I was curious but nervous about having my first threesome (FMF). I tried it, I loved it, I learned 5 crucial things. Here they are.

Read More More Icon

Gender affirmation can be tricky, but it's worth taking the time to get it right. Here are some thinking points to help!

Read More More Icon

Sex Work During COVID may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to combating pandemic induced isolation, but our writer found fun and empowerment!

Read More More Icon

Are you kinky or vanilla? How did you come to that conclusion and why? Here's what the experts say.

Read More More Icon

Finding your fetish can unleash all kinds of delights in the bedroom and beyond. So how do you discover your kink?

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon