Sex Tips

Step beyond the ordinary grind and get down and dirty. Whether you’re looking to spice up a staid sex life or add even more kink to your repertoire, check in here for sex tips including sex positions, foreplay and fetishes.

Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background Blender rod with pink meringue on a blue background

With some patience and some strong sex toys, blended orgasms can be yours! Here's everything you need to know about having blended orgasms.

Young african woman laughing on yellow background Young african woman laughing on yellow background Young african woman laughing on yellow background Young african woman laughing on yellow background

Sex education is important at every step in our lives, not just in our youths. Here's how sex ed helps us discover and grow our sexuality...

Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways

Sapiosexuality is when someone is emotionally or sexually aroused by another person’s intelligence. Here's a look at this kind of...

Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble

I was skeptical at first about whether working with a sex coach would be worth the money or the time. But it turned out to be the best...

QUIZ: Which Lube Is Right for You? QUIZ: Which Lube Is Right for You? QUIZ: Which Lube Is Right for You? QUIZ: Which Lube Is Right for You?

Silicone, water, hybrids, OH MY! Having trouble finding the best lube for you? We've got you covered. Take this quiz and find out which...

Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head

Having multiple orgasms takes a lot of reliable stimulation, a longer timeframe than just one orgasm, and the ability to switch intensities...

couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed couple kissing happily in bed

Mutual masturbation gives you the chance to take a step back and put your and your partner's pleasure first.

The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms? The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms? The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms? The Orgasm Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Orgasms?

How well do you know your orgasms? Take our quiz and find out for yourself!

13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House

When you want self-pleasure but need to keep it private, being as secretive as possible is the solution. Here's how!

How to Expand Your Online Erotic Adventures How to Expand Your Online Erotic Adventures How to Expand Your Online Erotic Adventures How to Expand Your Online Erotic Adventures

Staying home doesn’t have to get in the way of your sexual energy flowing or experiencing orgasmic bliss. Here are some online erotic...

4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed 4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed 4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed 4 Super-Hot Places to Have Sex in Your House Besides Your Bed

Here are four places in your home that you can get down and dirty. Because when in quarantine, why not try out some new positions?

Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories Incredible Masturbation Stories

I’ve heard about many people’s incredible solo play experiences. Given that May is National Masturbation Month, it seemed like a perfect...

QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Your Erogenous Zones? QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Your Erogenous Zones? QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Your Erogenous Zones? QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Your Erogenous Zones?

Understanding erogenous zones is an excellent way to boost good times in the bedroom. How well do you know your erogenous zones? Take our...

How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It) How I've Been Exploring Anal Play With Butt Plugs (And Why You Should Try It)

A few years ago, I fiddled with a plug during a solo session in the shower. Ultimately, I found the experience to be a little “meh” and...

QUIZ: Test Your Oral Sex Knowledge QUIZ: Test Your Oral Sex Knowledge QUIZ: Test Your Oral Sex Knowledge QUIZ: Test Your Oral Sex Knowledge

Want to brush up on your oral sex skills - and possibly learn some new things? Take our quiz and test your knowledge.

The Do's and Don'ts of Hot Oral Sex The Do's and Don'ts of Hot Oral Sex The Do's and Don'ts of Hot Oral Sex The Do's and Don'ts of Hot Oral Sex

Oral sex is an amazing foreplay technique, a major turn-on, a great appetizer to sex, or a full course all on its own. Find out how to do...

How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma

Studies on sexual trauma and PTSD, in particular, have shown that social support or a lack thereof has a potent and direct impact on the...

A Guide to Safer Sex During the Pandemic A Guide to Safer Sex During the Pandemic A Guide to Safer Sex During the Pandemic A Guide to Safer Sex During the Pandemic

Since the majority of sexual encounters occur within six feet of another person, engaging in sex with someone who has the virus can result...

How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing

Vaginal Mapping is about slowing down, deep breathing, and connecting with your body through exploration. Here's how this process can help...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS