Sex Tips

Step beyond the ordinary grind and get down and dirty. Whether you’re looking to spice up a staid sex life or add even more kink to your repertoire, check in here for sex tips including sex positions, foreplay and fetishes.

Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex Got a Vulva? Here's How to Love Oral Sex

Banish that wandering mind and those fears about smell, taste and the elusive orgasm. Stop worrying and start enjoying!

10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene

Finding the kink scene was one of the most transformative experiences of my life. Here are the 10 important lessons I learned.

How Toxic Masculinity Hurts Everyone’s Sex Lives How Toxic Masculinity Hurts Everyone’s Sex Lives How Toxic Masculinity Hurts Everyone’s Sex Lives How Toxic Masculinity Hurts Everyone’s Sex Lives

Toxic masculinity is bad for people, society and our sex lives. Here's why.

BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head BDSM and Mental Health: When Kink Clears Your Head

While there’s a documented link between good mental health and BDSM, kink can help our mental health too - but it's no substitute for...

6 Sex Positions for Great Anal Sex 6 Sex Positions for Great Anal Sex 6 Sex Positions for Great Anal Sex 6 Sex Positions for Great Anal Sex

Little adjustments can make a huge difference. Here are a few positions that are sure to please backdoor enthusiasts.

9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys 9 Creative Ways to Reinforce Your D/s Dynamic Using Sex Toys

Ordinary sexy toys can be a fun way to reinforce your power exchange dynamic. Consider these simple ways to incorporate your favorite sex...

When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back When Sex Dries Up, How to Get Your Sexy Back

If you aren't having the sex life you want to have, it often seems easier to just settle and get used to it. The truth is, you won't. ...

When it Comes to Sex, Slow is the New Fast When it Comes to Sex, Slow is the New Fast When it Comes to Sex, Slow is the New Fast When it Comes to Sex, Slow is the New Fast

Simply slowing down can be enough to turn sex into a transcendent experience. Find out how.

8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Masturbation

Maybe if we heard more of the positive benefits and spent less time pretending we’re not all wanking away, more of us would be healthier in...

Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters Making a Scene: How to Create the Hottest BDSM Encounters

Looking to create a hot BDSM play encounter? Follow these tips.

The Best Sex Positions For Quickies The Best Sex Positions For Quickies The Best Sex Positions For Quickies The Best Sex Positions For Quickies

Being short on time doesn't have to mean being short on pleasure. Here are some fun positions to help you get 'er done.

candle wax candle wax candle wax candle wax

Interested in playing with hot wax and candles? Here's what you need to know.

Squirting: Why It May Never Happen to You (and That's OK) Squirting: Why It May Never Happen to You (and That's OK) Squirting: Why It May Never Happen to You (and That's OK) Squirting: Why It May Never Happen to You (and That's OK)

Here's something that most sex sites won't tell you: Despite your best efforts, you may never squirt. Here's why.

7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself 7 Ways to Incorporate More Lube Into Sex With Yourself

Looking to change up your self-love routine? 7 ways you can use lube to spice things up for yourself!

Sex Magic: Manifesting Positive Life Energy Through Erotic Play Sex Magic: Manifesting Positive Life Energy Through Erotic Play Sex Magic: Manifesting Positive Life Energy Through Erotic Play Sex Magic: Manifesting Positive Life Energy Through Erotic Play

How to use physical pleasure to create life-affirming magic.

Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community Welcome to the Dungeon: How to Join the BDSM Community

The BDSM community is not a black leather dreamland, but for those who come into it with open hearts and minds, it can be much more than a...

Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship

Science suggests that rejecting your partner in a kind, positive way may be better for your relationship than (grudgingly) giving in.

Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron?

Dominance doesn't have to involve humiliation or strict demands. We dig into some of the more nuanced versions of D/s.

Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked

There are a lot of myths about BDSM but what's for sure is that it can be amazingly powerful - and erotically beautiful - for those who...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners