ALERT

Enter to Win an O-Wand!

Sex Tips

Step beyond the ordinary grind and get down and dirty. Whether you’re looking to spice up a staid sex life or add even more kink to your repertoire, check in here for sex tips including sex positions, foreplay and fetishes.

The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play Toys and Spanking Implements The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play Toys and Spanking Implements The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play Toys and Spanking Implements The Ultimate Guide to Impact Play Toys and Spanking Implements

A hand will do, but spanking toys are so much sexy fun. Here we cover all the different kinds, and what you can do with them.

Blood Sex - and Why We're So Fascinated (or Repelled) By Blood Blood Sex - and Why We're So Fascinated (or Repelled) By Blood Blood Sex - and Why We're So Fascinated (or Repelled) By Blood Blood Sex - and Why We're So Fascinated (or Repelled) By Blood

What is it about blood that gives most people such a strong reaction? The writer looks at blood sex, why people are into it and how play...

The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why?? The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why?? The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why?? The Most Common Question About Fisting? Why??

This sex act can seem overwhelmingly extreme but for enthusiasts, it's about power, stretching boundaries and celebrating the body's...

A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting

There is nothing sweeter than sinking your teeth into your lover in order to satisfy your insatiable hunger. Here are some tips on how to...

Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman Kinky woman

Are D/s relationships all that different from vanilla relationships? Spoiler alert: no.

Holding partner arm control Holding partner arm control Holding partner arm control Holding partner arm control

D/s is about a lot more than sex. Many long-term power exchange relationships involve a lot of nonsexual orders.

Shower Sex Shower Sex Shower Sex Shower Sex

Shower sex is inherently sexy, but if there's one thing that'll make it great, it's the right sex position.

Couple having sex in the shower Couple having sex in the shower Couple having sex in the shower Couple having sex in the shower

Hot steam, slippery soap suds melting along your body ... shower sex can be super hot - if you skip the awkward stuff.

Help! My Partner Is Into Ageplay! Help! My Partner Is Into Ageplay! Help! My Partner Is Into Ageplay! Help! My Partner Is Into Ageplay!

Is ageplay scary or a-OK? Here's what you need to know about this kink....

12 Threesome Terms You Need to Know 12 Threesome Terms You Need to Know 12 Threesome Terms You Need to Know 12 Threesome Terms You Need to Know

Seeking a threesome experience? These terms will help you navigate one - and better understand what you're getting into.

6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed

How can we feel sexy when we're feeling down about our bodies? Here are some tips to try.

4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation

Mutual masturbation can be a powerful way to both expand your sexual repertoire and deepen your connection with your partner.

Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle

Interested in wax play? Here's how to have fun and be safe with hot wax!

Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping

Cupping may not be one of the more wild of BDSM activities but it really can be a wonderful introduction to kinky play. Learn all about it...

Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share

You don't have to love your partner's kinks - or even participate in them. You do, however, have to be fair and respectful.

6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts

Painful intercourse doesn't have to mean the end of your sex life. There are solutions - and other ways to express your sexuality.

Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try

Mastering the G-spot is all about experimentation. Here are some tips to get your creative G-spot juices flowing.

Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look Ball Gags: Why They Aren't Nearly As Hardcore As They Look

Ball gags are about vulnerability, trust and letting go.

Man and woman in conflict Man and woman in conflict Man and woman in conflict Man and woman in conflict

Communication is good for your sex life, but that doesn't mean it'll be easy. Here are some tips on how to broach the subject.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners