Sex Tips

Step beyond the ordinary grind and get down and dirty. Whether you’re looking to spice up a staid sex life or add even more kink to your repertoire, check in here for sex tips including sex positions, foreplay and fetishes.

Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron? Gentle Dominance: An Oxymoron?

Dominance doesn't have to involve humiliation or strict demands. We dig into some of the more nuanced versions of D/s.

Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship Not in the Mood: How to Say No to Sex Without Damaging Your Relationship

Science suggests that rejecting your partner in a kind, positive way may be better for your relationship than (grudgingly) giving in.

Mindful Masturbation Tips for People With Penises Mindful Masturbation Tips for People With Penises Mindful Masturbation Tips for People With Penises Mindful Masturbation Tips for People With Penises

We live in a fast-paced, make-a-decision type of world that more often revolves more around obligation and necessity than it does desire....

orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm woman orgasm woman

Masturbation is like a party in your pants and, while no one else is invited, we highly recommend putting in the effort to ensure it goes...

Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't) Things People Use to Masturbate (and Why You Shouldn't)

Just because you can use random, everyday items to get off, doesn’t mean you should. Here's what people tend to use - and why it's a bad...

Thanks, Science! 13 Fascinating Masturbation Facts Thanks, Science! 13 Fascinating Masturbation Facts Thanks, Science! 13 Fascinating Masturbation Facts Thanks, Science! 13 Fascinating Masturbation Facts

Masturbation is a popular pastime, one that delivers a laundry list of benefits - not to mention orgasms! Let's take a look at some of the...

Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked Beating the Lies: The 10 Biggest BDSM Myths Debunked

There are a lot of myths about BDSM but what's for sure is that it can be amazingly powerful - and erotically beautiful - for those who...

nipple play nipple play nipple play nipple play

This highly under-rated erogenous zone pushes the same brain buttons as your genitals do. Here's how to stimulate them to orgasm.

10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation 10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation 10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation 10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation

Making sex a priority ensures it gets checked off your vacation to-do list, allowing you to arrive home rested, relaxed and (sexually)...

What We Teach Women When We Tell Them Not to Be Easy What We Teach Women When We Tell Them Not to Be Easy What We Teach Women When We Tell Them Not to Be Easy What We Teach Women When We Tell Them Not to Be Easy

We need to stop teaching women not to be easy, because when we do, we also teach them these destructive ideas.

survival kit survival kit survival kit survival kit

Here's how you can stay emotionally balanced while practicing kink.

The Climax Quiz: What Do You Know About the Big O? The Climax Quiz: What Do You Know About the Big O? The Climax Quiz: What Do You Know About the Big O? The Climax Quiz: What Do You Know About the Big O?

Most people don't know much about orgasms besides how they feel. Take our quiz to test your knowledge - and learn more.

sexting woman in bed sexting woman in bed sexting woman in bed sexting woman in bed

Words have power. Here's how to master using them in the sexiest text messages.

kink toys kink toys kink toys kink toys

A recent survey found that nearly half of people were interested in a kink, even if they haven't tried it. Here are 7 common kinky acts,...

From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic From Little Orgasms to Badass Ones: How I Learned to Be More Orgasmic

A few months ago, I had my first orgasm. Now, thanks to more sex ed and the ultra-powerful Sola Sync vibrator, I'm on to bigger and better...

valentines day calendar valentines day calendar valentines day calendar valentines day calendar

Valentine’s day is on the way this month. So, as a gift to your partner – and yourself – try one of these challenges every day for 14 days.

clitoris clitoris clitoris clitoris

Think you know the clitoris? Take our quiz to find out - and enter to win one of the hottest clitoral sex toys, the LELO SONA Cruise.

woman in bondage woman in bondage woman in bondage woman in bondage

When you think bondage, you probably think of rope, right? There's so much more! Here are some other, safer, options to consider.

luggage luggage luggage luggage

Take your toy along for the ride - and avoid everything from embarrassment to being stranded vibrator-less abroad.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners