Facebook Twitter

Swing Lifestyle

Swinging involves swapping sexual partners in a way that is open and involves consent. Although every swinging couple follows their own set of rules, swinging is typically an activity that couples participate in together, often at social events, parties or special retreats. The swing lifestyle allows committed couples to explore their sexual fantasies in a safe and honest environment. In many ways, swingers get the best of two worlds: a supportive, committed relationship and a wild and varied sex life!
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Threesomes are a hot - and very common - fantasy. Here's how to make them a reality.

Read More More Icon

Diving into your first swinger party is like riding your first roller coaster: scary and exciting all at once. Here’s how to make it a good experience:

Read More More Icon

Opening your relationship can be rewarding—if you do it right. Here’s how it’s still possible to cheat in the swinger lifestyle, and how to avoid it:

Read More More Icon

Think you might be a swinger and ready to explore the lifestyle? Here are some things to think about.

Read More More Icon

While it’s easy to glamorize fetish experiences, the truth is much more complex. Find out how through self-identified cuckquean Queen Mo's trade confessions:

Read More More Icon

At age 48, I was curious but nervous about having my first threesome (FMF). I tried it, I loved it, I learned 5 crucial things. Here they are.

Read More More Icon

Do swingers have better sex? Hard to say ... but they have a lot of very hot encounters.

Read More More Icon

Planning to attend your first swingers' party or orgy? There are a few points of etiquette that are good to know ahead of time.

Read More More Icon

Keeping casual sex truly casual means you have to make extra efforts to set boundaries not just for others but for yourself as well.

Read More More Icon

What's it called when your partner's sexual freedom makes you happy, rather than green with jealousy? Let us introduce you to something called compersion.

Read More More Icon

My spouse and I are in a committed relationship. We also enjoy sex with other people. And no, there's no drama. Find out how I got into the swing lifestyle.

Read More More Icon

At some point in most relationships, the question of whether to add another party to the bedroom comes up. But that doesn't always mean what you think it does.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon