ALERT

Enter to Win a Big Box of Sex Toys

Sexuality

Sexuality isn't just "straight" or "gay." It's a big, broad, beautiful and oh-so-fascinating spectrum. Check in here for discussions about different sexualities and experiences.

Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage

Sexological bodywork – also known as somatic sex education or simply “SexBod” – involves therapeutic and erotic touch as treatment for a...

A Brief Chat With Mandy Farsace from Woodhull's Sexual Freedom Summit A Brief Chat With Mandy Farsace from Woodhull's Sexual Freedom Summit A Brief Chat With Mandy Farsace from Woodhull's Sexual Freedom Summit A Brief Chat With Mandy Farsace from Woodhull's Sexual Freedom Summit

This conference aims to provide a safe place for people of all genders, orientations and interest to be themselves - and fight the good...

Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You

Sex is a collaboration, a partnership, and can be experienced positively by anyone who wants it, across the gender spectrum

7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now 7 Myths About Women and Masturbation It's Time to Unlearn Right Now

Here are the 7 myths about women and masturbation...and the truth

brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas brain with active areas

Could a brain scan tell scientists what kinks you have? Evidence from new research points to yes

I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink

Kink helped me listen to, connect and accept my body

Sex in Your Forties: Own It Sex in Your Forties: Own It Sex in Your Forties: Own It Sex in Your Forties: Own It

For many women, hitting 40 can mean a boost to the libido. The author shares her story - and some theories on why this happens

Sex and Online Dating - How Soon Is Too Soon? Sex and Online Dating - How Soon Is Too Soon? Sex and Online Dating - How Soon Is Too Soon? Sex and Online Dating - How Soon Is Too Soon?

Online dating isn't going away. If you meet someone online, how soon is too soon for

Woman holding a vibrator Woman holding a vibrator Woman holding a vibrator Woman holding a vibrator

I’ve heard from several women in their late 50s and early 60s with questions about vibrators. Here's everything they need to know

Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health

What happened to sex for pleasure? Here's why it's time we brought that kind of sexy back

Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller

Who says science isn't sexy? Dr. Justin Lehmiller of Sex & Psychology is our Sex Blogger of the Month! Why? Because science is

Woman annoyed at text message Woman annoyed at text message Woman annoyed at text message Woman annoyed at text message

Where’s the line between expanding what’s acceptable to talk about and violating someone’s boundaries? Here are a few questions that might...

Two older adults being intimate Two older adults being intimate Two older adults being intimate Two older adults being intimate

One of the things our culture assumes about older people is that we aren’t having sex anymore. Of course we are

No sex symbol No sex symbol No sex symbol No sex symbol

Having sex is good for your health... but what if not having sex is actually bad for

Woman wearing rainbow glasses for gay pride Woman wearing rainbow glasses for gay pride Woman wearing rainbow glasses for gay pride Woman wearing rainbow glasses for gay pride

The most sexual satisfied straight people are those who took the time to explore different sexual identities before settling on...

Couple enjoying foreplay and sex Couple enjoying foreplay and sex Couple enjoying foreplay and sex Couple enjoying foreplay and sex

There will always be times when we don't think having sex is worth the time, the effort or the reward. But sometimes, it pays to do it...

Woman stretching her arms up to a sunset Woman stretching her arms up to a sunset Woman stretching her arms up to a sunset Woman stretching her arms up to a sunset

Want to improve your sex life even when not thinking about sex? Have a look at these ideas

Woman telling a secret Woman telling a secret Woman telling a secret Woman telling a secret

Kinky people should be sex geeks...come to think of it, so should you! Here's why

Asexuality Is a Mystery. Why? Asexuality Is a Mystery. Why? Asexuality Is a Mystery. Why? Asexuality Is a Mystery. Why?

The key to understanding asexuality, like with any orientation, is education. Knowledge is sexy. Knowledge is

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.