Sexuality

Sexuality isn't just "straight" or "gay." It's a big, broad, beautiful and oh-so-fascinating spectrum. Check in here for discussions about different sexualities and experiences.

4 Stereotypes About Female Sexuality That Hurt Your Sex Life 4 Stereotypes About Female Sexuality That Hurt Your Sex Life 4 Stereotypes About Female Sexuality That Hurt Your Sex Life 4 Stereotypes About Female Sexuality That Hurt Your Sex Life

These female stereotypes are damaging to relationships, sex lives and women's lives in general.

7 Women Share How They Dropped Sexual Shame 7 Women Share How They Dropped Sexual Shame 7 Women Share How They Dropped Sexual Shame 7 Women Share How They Dropped Sexual Shame

While sexual shame may not be our fault, we also have a choice about whether we decide to hold onto it, or let it go. These seven women who...

question marks question marks question marks question marks

Ever heard the term sexual colonization? We take a look at what it means - and how it impacts our beliefs and behaviors around sex.

The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of

A lot of what we think of as sex is more about an imposed set of norms and expectations. This author explains how preparing to transition...

How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last?

There's definitely an average but the real answer is more personal.

Words From a Bisexual on LGBTQ Pride Month Words From a Bisexual on LGBTQ Pride Month Words From a Bisexual on LGBTQ Pride Month Words From a Bisexual on LGBTQ Pride Month

When it comes to bisexuality though, there are a lot of myths and stereotypes that need busting.

10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation 10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation 10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation 10 Ways to Prioritize Sexual Intimacy on a Busy Vacation

Making sex a priority ensures it gets checked off your vacation to-do list, allowing you to arrive home rested, relaxed and (sexually)...

touching hands touching hands touching hands touching hands

Americans tend to believe that physicality should be reserved for only the closest relationships: family and partners. That can leave some...

A Step-by-Step Guide to Negotiating Consent A Step-by-Step Guide to Negotiating Consent A Step-by-Step Guide to Negotiating Consent A Step-by-Step Guide to Negotiating Consent

You know consent's important ... but how to approach it? Here's a step-by-step guide.

sex toys sex toys sex toys sex toys

Sex toys can completely change how you feel about your body, your sexuality, yourself and sex in general. Learn more about how they can...

sex research sex research sex research sex research

New sex research discovers interesting things every year. Let's have a look at some of the most intriguing finds of 2017.

Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman Aging woman

Your body is a treasure and a delight. The key is learning to see it that way.

LGBT flag LGBT flag LGBT flag LGBT flag

Sexual orientation is not as fixed as we used to think. Research in the last decade shows that attractions and orientations can change...

Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets

Many people have period sex because sex is awesome and periods are normal.

Aging couple in bed being intimate Aging couple in bed being intimate Aging couple in bed being intimate Aging couple in bed being intimate

We come together for pleasure, so let's expand our definition of sex beyond orgasm to all the forms of enjoyment that touch can bring.

Enema bulbs Enema bulbs Enema bulbs Enema bulbs

Doing an enema can sound scary AF. But if you do things right, you'll be just fine.

I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink I Hated Myself and My Body - Until I Tried Kink

Kink helped me listen to, connect and accept my body.

Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage Woman receiving erotic massage

Sexological bodywork – also known as somatic sex education or simply “SexBod” – involves therapeutic and erotic touch as treatment for a...

Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health

What happened to sex for pleasure? Here's why it's time we brought that kind of sexy back.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners