Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Sex Esthetics

From grooming to cosmetic surgery, we go down under to find out what people are doing to spruce up for their partners.
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Arts and crafts aren't just for children. We're talking about adult arts and crafts with Jen Stein!

Read More More Icon

Whips and chains didn't just excite me, they helped me love my body. Learn about how kink can provide a space for people to find their confidence.

Read More More Icon

People use body hair as a form of self-care in a range of fascinating ways.

Read More More Icon

Sex is a collaboration, a partnership, and can be experienced positively by anyone who wants it, across the gender spectrum.

Read More More Icon

Did you know that kink can help you learn to accept your body? It's true! Check out this article to learn more.

Read More More Icon

Thinking about ditching the au naturale look? Here are 5 reasons why it can pay to keep your pubes.

Read More More Icon

Most of us have never literally worshipped a phallus, but historically, penises have been the focus of much religious veneration.

Read More More Icon

Bondage isn't just for the able-bodied. It's for anyone who's interested. Here's how you can work around abilities in your bondage play!

Read More More Icon

Discrimination doesn't always refer to overt acts of prejudice. Ignorance can be just as oppressive - and damaging. Find out how this author discovered - and moved beyond - passive transphobia

Read More More Icon

Being body positive isn't about gender or having a perfect body. It's about learning to love yourself. We provide some tips.

Read More More Icon

Sex isn't always easy for plus-sized people, but it can still be fun! Sex furniture can help. Liberator's Wedge and Ramp can help take your lovemaking to new heights!

Read More More Icon

The more we know about all the different kinds of people in the world, the more we will understand each other.- and ourselves.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon