Adolescents

Being young can be hard enough. Don't avoid the topic of sex with your teenager. Check in here to find everything you need to talk to your teen about sex and help them make good and safe decisions.

Woman reaching under the bed for her vibrator Woman reaching under the bed for her vibrator Woman reaching under the bed for her vibrator Woman reaching under the bed for her vibrator

Take a look at these classic sex toy favorites! Which ones did you hide from your parents?

Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine

We all know we should talk to our kids about sex, but worry often gets in the way. Here are some of the common reasons parents avoid "the...

Woman with question mark on her forehead Woman with question mark on her forehead Woman with question mark on her forehead Woman with question mark on her forehead

Here are seven of the most common questions young people tend to look up online. Instead of asking Google, they might just ask you. Here's...

It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation

Masturbation is natural and normal for children. Here's how to make sure that's the way kids grow up seeing it too.

Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed

Sex ed is a hotly debated topic. Should schools teach kids about sex or should parents do it? Should it be a joint effort?

Hey, John - Some Parents and Kids Want to Have 'The Talk' Hey, John - Some Parents and Kids Want to Have 'The Talk' Hey, John - Some Parents and Kids Want to Have 'The Talk' Hey, John - Some Parents and Kids Want to Have 'The Talk'

A recent John Oliver video said parents don't want to talk to their kids about sex. Here's the truth - they do. Here's why parents are so...

Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed Why I Don't Want Teachers Teaching Sex Ed

Should teachers actually teach sex ed? Should schools brings in certified or well known sex educators such as Planned Parenthood? Kinkly...

The Talk: What I Wish My Mom Had Told Me About Sex The Talk: What I Wish My Mom Had Told Me About Sex The Talk: What I Wish My Mom Had Told Me About Sex The Talk: What I Wish My Mom Had Told Me About Sex

The Talk can have widespread repercussions not just on a kid's future sex life, but on relationships in general, marriage, gender roles,...

Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality

The sexy games don't always stop once we graduate to adulthood. In many cases, the purpose of sexy game play grows and matures with the age...

The Worst Analogy for Premarital Sex Ever The Worst Analogy for Premarital Sex Ever The Worst Analogy for Premarital Sex Ever The Worst Analogy for Premarital Sex Ever

This sex ed message is bad enough as it is, but it also has unintended consequences. Did you hear this one when you were a kid?

Would You Buy a Vibrator for Your Teenage Daughter? Would You Buy a Vibrator for Your Teenage Daughter? Would You Buy a Vibrator for Your Teenage Daughter? Would You Buy a Vibrator for Your Teenage Daughter?

Vibrators are undoubtedly a safe route to sexual pleasure, but can they prevent teen girls from having sex?

INFOGRAPHIC: Why We Need Sex Ed INFOGRAPHIC: Why We Need Sex Ed INFOGRAPHIC: Why We Need Sex Ed INFOGRAPHIC: Why We Need Sex Ed

Half of American teens between the ages of 15 and 19 have been sexually active, but have they had "the talk" with their parents?

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners