Young Children

It's important to talk to even young children about sex in an age appropriate way. At Kinkly, we're here to help. Parents and guardians can check in here to find out how to talk to their young children about sex.

Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine Girl reading magazine

We all know we should talk to our kids about sex, but worry often gets in the way. Here are some of the common reasons parents avoid "the...

It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation It's Natural & Normal: How to Teach Your Kids About Masturbation

Masturbation is natural and normal for children. Here's how to make sure that's the way kids grow up seeing it too.

Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed Drawing the Line on Sex Ed

Sex ed is a hotly debated topic. Should schools teach kids about sex or should parents do it? Should it be a joint effort?

Swedish Sex Video: Hilariously Educational Earworm Swedish Sex Video: Hilariously Educational Earworm Swedish Sex Video: Hilariously Educational Earworm Swedish Sex Video: Hilariously Educational Earworm

So, just what do the Swedish teach their children about the vagina? Kinkly.com has that answer! And it's awesome!

I Don't Think Lena Dunham Is a Child Molester. Here's Why. I Don't Think Lena Dunham Is a Child Molester. Here's Why. I Don't Think Lena Dunham Is a Child Molester. Here's Why. I Don't Think Lena Dunham Is a Child Molester. Here's Why.

Is Lena Dunham a child molester? She might not be - and here's why.

Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On! Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On! Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On! Sorry Princess, the Handsome Princes Are in Another Castle - Getting It On!

What is a "normal" family? A new kid's book about homosexuality gets added to the list of books that spark controversy.

Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality Games People Play: How Sexy Games Shape Our Sexuality

The sexy games don't always stop once we graduate to adulthood. In many cases, the purpose of sexy game play grows and matures with the age...

A Famous Mom's Awesome (and Awkward) Sex Talk A Famous Mom's Awesome (and Awkward) Sex Talk A Famous Mom's Awesome (and Awkward) Sex Talk A Famous Mom's Awesome (and Awkward) Sex Talk

Sex is a wondrous thing - especially when you're hearing about it for the very first time. In this TED video, Julia Sweeney describes her...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS