Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Women

Calling all women! Find out the latest and greatest sexual trends and news just for you!
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Wondering how to use your Kegel balls? Check out these fun, sexy ways to get stronger vaginal muscles - and bigger, better orgasms.

Read More More Icon

For some vulva-owners, a G-spot orgasm can be the the most intense of their lives. Here's how to find the G-spot and its powerful orgasms!

Read More More Icon

Suzanne Sinatra founded her company to ensure that all vulvas get the pain management help they need. Here's how Sinatra is helping shape the femtech industry.

Read More More Icon

To celebrate International Women's Day, here's a look at 5 amazing SexTech and sex toy companies founded and run by women that are helping to make sex better.

Read More More Icon

American women spend billions each year on lingerie - clothes they can rarely show off. Here's why.

Read More More Icon

Fifteen years ago, I had a medical procedure called LEEP, which left me with no libido and pain during sex. Gradually over the years, I have found a way back into enjoying my sex life, and even increasing my potential to experience orgasmic bliss.

Read More More Icon

Masturbation is your time to devote your attention to yourself and your pleasure. Here are just a few of the many reason why masturbation is the greatest.

Read More More Icon

Masturbation; most of us do it, and do it the same way again and again. Here are five ways to spice up the sex you're having with yourself!

Read More More Icon

I recently attended the Ohhh Em G! G-Spotting and Squirting Mini-Lesson at Babeland in Seattle. Here's what I learned.

Read More More Icon

You need deep penetration to reach the cervix, so any sexual positions that allow for that will help. Here are 3 sex positions for you to try!

Read More More Icon

People of all genders and genitalia can experience wet dreams, so why do they have such a penis-owner rap?

Read More More Icon

If orgasms are so beneficial, why not have them whenever - and wherever - we can?

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon