ALERT

Send Us Your Sex Hacks - Win a Copy of Our Book!

Women

Calling all women! Find out the latest and greatest sexual trends and news just for you!

Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go Womanizer 2Go

The new Womanizer 2Go's 'lipstick' design is either terrible or pure genius. Either way, it's a must-try. Check out the full review here

Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons Menstrual pads and tampons

We can feel good about our bodies, our periods, and our a/genders without resorting to essentialist, cissexist notions about menstruation....

woman enjoying an orgasm woman enjoying an orgasm woman enjoying an orgasm woman enjoying an orgasm

For this writer, orgasms are best when they come one at a time. And that's OK

Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way Your Vulva Isn't Ugly, It Just Looks That Way

The reason that many women struggle to love their lady bits isn’t just about how they look - it's about shame

Oh Gush Blog Oh Gush Blog Oh Gush Blog Oh Gush Blog

This blog is factual, relateable, fun and - for those of you with aspirations of ejaculation - inspirational! We catch up with the blogger...

How to Charm a Clitoris How to Charm a Clitoris How to Charm a Clitoris How to Charm a Clitoris

The clitoris may look like a button you can just push for pleasure. It isn’t. Here's how to charm it to orgasmic bliss

The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use The Birth Control I Never Thought I'd Use

Female condoms have gotten a bum rap for years. But take it from me: This prophylaxis is way underrated. Here's why I love them

Woman Holding Condom Woman Holding Condom Woman Holding Condom Woman Holding Condom

Women are buying, carrying and insisting on the use of a condom in greater numbers. Here are some reasons behind the shift

3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception 3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception 3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception 3 New Things We've Learned About Contraception

The past year has been a big one in terms of research and innovation. Here are some of the best highlights and hopes for the future

Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals' Sexy Excerpt: 'The History of Sexy Curvy Gals'

For several decades, a thinner physique was the apex of sexual desirability. But today, curvy is seeing a resurgence. Read about how curvy...

Yoni egg Yoni egg Yoni egg Yoni egg

Have you heard of Yoni Eggs and wondered how they could benefit you or why you should use them? Read this and find out how these shiny...

23 Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Relationship With Your Vibrator 23 Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Relationship With Your Vibrator 23 Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Relationship With Your Vibrator 23 Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Relationship With Your Vibrator

Maintaining a healthy relationship with your favorite appliance will ensure that it remains your battery-powered BFF for years to come. We...

How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak

There is some scientific debate over whether a sexual peak exists. All I know is that right now, sex is all I can think about

Vibrators - The Ultimate Guide to Buying, Owning and Using a Vibe Vibrators - The Ultimate Guide to Buying, Owning and Using a Vibe Vibrators - The Ultimate Guide to Buying, Owning and Using a Vibe Vibrators - The Ultimate Guide to Buying, Owning and Using a Vibe

As an ode to this vibrating sex toy, we've put together the ultimate guide to vibrators. Here we cover all the basics, plus a few of the...

The Best G-Spot Toys for Beginners The Best G-Spot Toys for Beginners The Best G-Spot Toys for Beginners The Best G-Spot Toys for Beginners

Looking for that elusive g-spot? We know the best g-spot toys for

The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women

Looking to experiment with some backdoor action? Here are the 5 rules of anal play that women must know

Women Ask: Can I Ever Enjoy Sex Again? (The Answer Is Yes!) Women Ask: Can I Ever Enjoy Sex Again? (The Answer Is Yes!) Women Ask: Can I Ever Enjoy Sex Again? (The Answer Is Yes!) Women Ask: Can I Ever Enjoy Sex Again? (The Answer Is Yes!)

Are you one of many women who can no longer imagine enjoying sex? Don't lose hope! Restore your libido and get your sex life back on track...

Pop Your Cork: The Ultimate Guide to Squirting Orgasms Pop Your Cork: The Ultimate Guide to Squirting Orgasms Pop Your Cork: The Ultimate Guide to Squirting Orgasms Pop Your Cork: The Ultimate Guide to Squirting Orgasms

A squirting orgasm can be a mind-blowing experience, but it's one that's often misunderstood - and it isn't for everyone. Here's what you...

5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys

Can sex toys solve all the world's problems? Maybe not, but they can't hurt either! Find out what they have to offer

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.