ALERT

Enter to Win an O-Wand!

Sex

Sex is more than a way to procreate. It's a way to express love and experience enjoyment. Check out this section to find out about the latest sexual trends and to get sexy advice to make your love live sizzle!

LGBT flag LGBT flag LGBT flag LGBT flag

Sexual orientation is not as fixed as we used to think. Research in the last decade shows that attractions and orientations can change...

Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets Period blood on sheets

Many people have period sex because sex is awesome and periods are normal.

woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex woman covering crotch no sex

I was devastated when medical problems forced me to put my very active sex life on hold, but the time off did teach me a few things about...

6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts 6 Sex Tips for Keeping Things Sexy When Sex Hurts

Painful intercourse doesn't have to mean the end of your sex life. There are solutions - and other ways to express your sexuality.

Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing Two lesbian women kissing

There are so many things I wish I'd known before those early sexual encounters with my girlfriends. Here's what I learned the hard way.

Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You Good Sex Beyond the Binary: Having Sex with a Nonbinary Person, Even When That Person Is You

Sex is a collaboration, a partnership, and can be experienced positively by anyone who wants it, across the gender spectrum.

Hotel do not disturb sign Hotel do not disturb sign Hotel do not disturb sign Hotel do not disturb sign

Here are 6 things you can use to make hotel room sex super hot!

Why I Did Not Like Squirting Why I Did Not Like Squirting Why I Did Not Like Squirting Why I Did Not Like Squirting

Squirting is often looked at like the holy grail of sex. But it's not always as awesome for as we're led to believe.

5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level 5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level 5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level 5 Ways to Use Butt Plugs to Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level

If you’ve got a butt, adding a plug to your routine can be a fun way to add a little spice, take things to the next level, and explore a...

Woman practicing meditation and mindfulness Woman practicing meditation and mindfulness Woman practicing meditation and mindfulness Woman practicing meditation and mindfulness

Wondering if you can take your mindfulness practice off the mat or cushion, and into your sex life? It might the best thing you ever do.

How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual How to Keep Casual Sex (More) Casual

Keeping casual sex truly casual means you have to make extra efforts to set boundaries not just for others but for yourself as well.

Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health Why You Shouldn't Have Sex for Your Health

What happened to sex for pleasure? Here's why it's time we brought that kind of sexy back.

sex at office christmas party sex at office christmas party sex at office christmas party sex at office christmas party

Office Christmas parties are notorious for their open bars, loose conversation, and yes, sex. If you’re going to indulge this festive...

Sex Blogger of the Month: Malin James of MalinJames.com Sex Blogger of the Month: Malin James of MalinJames.com Sex Blogger of the Month: Malin James of MalinJames.com Sex Blogger of the Month: Malin James of MalinJames.com

Our Sex Blogger of the Month for December 2016 is the both naughty and nice Malin James.

Do not disturb sign on door Do not disturb sign on door Do not disturb sign on door Do not disturb sign on door

The holidays typically brings a bevy of articles exploring whether it's OK to have sex when you're a guest in other people's homes. This...

Woman licking candied lips Woman licking candied lips Woman licking candied lips Woman licking candied lips

Part of the mouth’s erogenous zone, the tongue embodies the power to turn you and your partner on, inciting overwhelming fits of euphoria....

Couple enjoying foreplay and sex Couple enjoying foreplay and sex Couple enjoying foreplay and sex Couple enjoying foreplay and sex

There will always be times when we don't think having sex is worth the time, the effort or the reward. But sometimes, it pays to do it...

Illustration microscopic view zika virus Illustration microscopic view zika virus Illustration microscopic view zika virus Illustration microscopic view zika virus

Practice safer sex. Always. That hasn't changed with the Zika virus, but it's a good reminder. Here's what you need to know.

How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak How to Make the Most of Your Sexual Peak

There is some scientific debate over whether a sexual peak exists. All I know is that right now, sex is all I can think about.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners