Sex

Sex is more than a way to procreate. It's a way to express love and experience enjoyment. Check out this section to find out about the latest sexual trends and to get sexy advice to make your love live sizzle!

5 Great Steps for Men for Better Sex After 40 5 Great Steps for Men for Better Sex After 40 5 Great Steps for Men for Better Sex After 40 5 Great Steps for Men for Better Sex After 40

Looking to make 40 the new 30? Or even 20? Here are some tips for having your best sex life ever.

So Many Sex Toys, So Little Space: The Best Sex Toy Storage Solutions So Many Sex Toys, So Little Space: The Best Sex Toy Storage Solutions So Many Sex Toys, So Little Space: The Best Sex Toy Storage Solutions So Many Sex Toys, So Little Space: The Best Sex Toy Storage Solutions

It's a conundrum many of us have faced: sex toys abound and no where to put them. Until now! Check out these genius sex toy storage...

It's National Sex Day! Is Your Sex Life Worth Celebrating? It's National Sex Day! Is Your Sex Life Worth Celebrating? It's National Sex Day! Is Your Sex Life Worth Celebrating? It's National Sex Day! Is Your Sex Life Worth Celebrating?

This unofficial holiday is a good time to take a look at your sex life and whether it's delivering what you're looking for, whether it's...

condoms condoms condoms condoms

Sex education teaches a very narrow view of sex and sexuality, one that leaves many things - and people - out of the picture.

4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm 4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm 4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm 4 Reasons to Never Fake an Orgasm

If you fake orgasms, here are four reasons to talk to your partner and find a solution.

Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers is an Olympic medalist, but one of the biggest challenges he had to face was his struggle with sexual performance anxiety....

10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself

Why masturbate? There are lots of good reasons, both physical and mental. Here are a few of our favorites.

Addyi Addyi Addyi Addyi

The development of a drug for female sexual desire may be an important step, but this particular drug has faced lots of criticism.

two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around

Think consent is black and white? Think again. Here's how one person learned the intricacies of consent by hosting sex parties.

unhappy couple in bed unhappy couple in bed unhappy couple in bed unhappy couple in bed

Not sure if you're in an abusive relationship? These behaviors are subtle signs of sexual abuse.

piercing piercing piercing piercing

Piercings can up the intensity of all kinds of play. Here we cover a few popular places to pierce.

confused man confused man confused man confused man

Women are not particularly complicated, men are not particularly simple, and there are many people who don’t identify either one.

sexy lips waiting sexy lips waiting sexy lips waiting sexy lips waiting

Sometimes, trying too hard can make pleasure less likely. Here's what happens when you let go of goal oriented sex.

crying eye crying eye crying eye crying eye

Do tears turn you on? We dig into the fetish behind this, and what drives those feelings.

sexual health sexual health sexual health sexual health

Sexual health is part of your overall health, but the definition may not fit with many people's assumptions. Here's what it means and why...

fact or fake fact or fake fact or fake fact or fake

Just because you read something doesn't make it true. Here are 4 common 'facts' with little or no data to back them up.

Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit

An online financial Domme and fetish video model recounts the best and worst moments of her sex work career and why she's ready for a new...

bag full of sex toys bag full of sex toys bag full of sex toys bag full of sex toys

Declining family invites in favor of self-care is becoming more common but for this author, self care means sex toys.

woman writing in journal woman writing in journal woman writing in journal woman writing in journal

Could sex journaling make your sex life better? It sure can.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners