Sex

Sex is more than a way to procreate. It's a way to express love and experience enjoyment. Check out this section to find out about the latest sexual trends and to get sexy advice to make your love live sizzle!

two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around

Think consent is black and white? Think again. Here's how one person learned the intricacies of consent by hosting sex parties.

unhappy couple in bed unhappy couple in bed unhappy couple in bed unhappy couple in bed

Not sure if you're in an abusive relationship? These behaviors are subtle signs of sexual abuse.

piercing piercing piercing piercing

Piercings can up the intensity of all kinds of play. Here we cover a few popular places to pierce.

confused man confused man confused man confused man

Women are not particularly complicated, men are not particularly simple, and there are many people who don’t identify either one.

sexy lips waiting sexy lips waiting sexy lips waiting sexy lips waiting

Sometimes, trying too hard can make pleasure less likely. Here's what happens when you let go of goal oriented sex.

crying eye crying eye crying eye crying eye

Do tears turn you on? We dig into the fetish behind this, and what drives those feelings.

sexual health sexual health sexual health sexual health

Sexual health is part of your overall health, but the definition may not fit with many people's assumptions. Here's what it means and why...

fact or fake fact or fake fact or fake fact or fake

Just because you read something doesn't make it true. Here are 4 common 'facts' with little or no data to back them up.

Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit Why I Lived & Loved Sex Work - and Why I'm Now Ready to Quit

An online financial Domme and fetish video model recounts the best and worst moments of her sex work career and why she's ready for a new...

bag full of sex toys bag full of sex toys bag full of sex toys bag full of sex toys

Declining family invites in favor of self-care is becoming more common but for this author, self care means sex toys.

woman writing in journal woman writing in journal woman writing in journal woman writing in journal

Could sex journaling make your sex life better? It sure can.

tie on blue pearls on pink depicting male and female preferences tie on blue pearls on pink depicting male and female preferences tie on blue pearls on pink depicting male and female preferences tie on blue pearls on pink depicting male and female preferences

From inconsistent views of nudity to stigma around sex toys, here are a few sexual double standards that we need to debunk.

7 Holiday Sex Must-Don'ts 7 Holiday Sex Must-Don'ts 7 Holiday Sex Must-Don'ts 7 Holiday Sex Must-Don'ts

Snowflakes and reindeer ... and sex? Find out how to get it on - and avoid getting things all wrong.

necktie on a doorknob necktie on a doorknob necktie on a doorknob necktie on a doorknob

The holidays typically brings a bevy of articles exploring whether it's OK to have sex when you're a guest in other people's homes. This...

How to Party Like a Cockstar How to Party Like a Cockstar How to Party Like a Cockstar How to Party Like a Cockstar

Having sex is easy. Making sex last can take a little more engineering.

The Key to Good Sex Isn’t Spontaneity - It’s Proper Planning The Key to Good Sex Isn’t Spontaneity - It’s Proper Planning The Key to Good Sex Isn’t Spontaneity - It’s Proper Planning The Key to Good Sex Isn’t Spontaneity - It’s Proper Planning

When it comes to sex, those with the best-laid plans finish first.

The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of The Sex Fairy Tale We All Need to Let Go Of

A lot of what we think of as sex is more about an imposed set of norms and expectations. This author explains how preparing to transition...

How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last?

There's definitely an average but the real answer is more personal.

women's hands held in claws like an animal women's hands held in claws like an animal women's hands held in claws like an animal women's hands held in claws like an animal

Unapologetically enjoying the company of younger partners doesn't warrant criticism, controversy or labels.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners