Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Sex

Sex is more than a way to procreate. It's a way to express love and experience enjoyment. Check out this section to find out about the latest sexual trends and to get sexy advice to make your love live sizzle!
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Don't avoid period sex because you are worried about a mess. We have some great solutions to get you going all month long.

Read More More Icon

The inventor of dripstick is on a mission to solve an awkward problem - and make talking about less awkward.

Read More More Icon

To celebrate International Women's Day, here's a look at 5 amazing SexTech and sex toy companies founded and run by women that are helping to make sex better.

Read More More Icon

Why masturbate? There are lots of good reasons, both physical and mental. Here are a few of our favorites.

Read More More Icon

Massage and Tantric touch help promote the release of oxytocin, which can help us relax, let go, and put us in the mood! Here's how!

Read More More Icon

The positions that work well with your menstrual cycle and make sweet, sweet, hormonally-fueled period sex possible.

Read More More Icon

At age 48, I was curious but nervous about having my first threesome (FMF). I tried it, I loved it, I learned 5 crucial things. Here they are.

Read More More Icon

Sex Work During COVID may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to combating pandemic induced isolation, but our writer found fun and empowerment!

Read More More Icon

Mindfulness is more than a buzz word. Learn how to use mindfulness practices to make your sex life sing!

Read More More Icon

The Female Orgasm is hardly deserving of the near-mythic status sometimes assigned to it. Here's how science is delving deep and laying the mystery bare.

Read More More Icon

Yes, it's ok to just kiss and cuddle. Here's why some people are going in for all the fun without the fucking.

Read More More Icon

I was skeptical at first about whether working with a sex coach would be worth the money or the time. But it turned out to be the best thing I could have done for my sex life. Here's why.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon