Couples

From dinner dates to sexy time, we have what couples need to keep the flame alive and spice up your relationship!

four people sitting closely on a couch four people sitting closely on a couch four people sitting closely on a couch four people sitting closely on a couch

Not all fulfilling relationships are monogamous. Here's what the research has to say about it.

9 Ways You're Killing Your Sex Life (and How You Can Fix It) 9 Ways You're Killing Your Sex Life (and How You Can Fix It) 9 Ways You're Killing Your Sex Life (and How You Can Fix It) 9 Ways You're Killing Your Sex Life (and How You Can Fix It)

It happens to everyone. Learn the 9 ways you're killing your sex life and the things you can do to fix it.

Can I Just Be So-So Sexual ... Please? Can I Just Be So-So Sexual ... Please? Can I Just Be So-So Sexual ... Please? Can I Just Be So-So Sexual ... Please?

In a world saturated with sex, where sexual appetite is prized, is it possible to have a sex drive that's just average?

Man and woman in conflict Man and woman in conflict Man and woman in conflict Man and woman in conflict

Communication is good for your sex life, but that doesn't mean it'll be easy. Here are some tips on how to broach the subject.

Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands

When my partner and I decided to be monogamous, we took everything we had learned as polyamorists with us.

VIDEO: A Short History of the Blow Job VIDEO: A Short History of the Blow Job VIDEO: A Short History of the Blow Job VIDEO: A Short History of the Blow Job

Oral sex is all fun and no childbirth. That in itself must have been a huge turn-on for women way back when.

Sensual woman close to orgasm Sensual woman close to orgasm Sensual woman close to orgasm Sensual woman close to orgasm

If you're into pressing buttons, a remote-controlled sex toy provides one of the sexiest dynamics around. Here are a few ideas on how to...

Kink Goes Glam Kink Goes Glam Kink Goes Glam Kink Goes Glam

With the Fifty Shades movie set to release in February, sex toy and lingerie manufacturers are pulling out all the stops.

15 Signs That You're In an Emotionally Abusive Relationship 15 Signs That You're In an Emotionally Abusive Relationship 15 Signs That You're In an Emotionally Abusive Relationship 15 Signs That You're In an Emotionally Abusive Relationship

All abuse is despicable, but emotional abuse can be the hardest to identify or detect. Here are some key characteristics of an abusive...

Getting Curious: The Surprising Skill for Hot, Fun and Consensual Sex Getting Curious: The Surprising Skill for Hot, Fun and Consensual Sex Getting Curious: The Surprising Skill for Hot, Fun and Consensual Sex Getting Curious: The Surprising Skill for Hot, Fun and Consensual Sex

When you come from a curious place, questions can transform from being awkward and interrogative to being playful invitations. Learn how to...

Seniors in intimate moment Seniors in intimate moment Seniors in intimate moment Seniors in intimate moment

Although our bodies change throughout our lives, they maintain their capacity for pleasure, even if the way we access that pleasure changes...

Submissive Dating: How to Attract a Domme Submissive Dating: How to Attract a Domme Submissive Dating: How to Attract a Domme Submissive Dating: How to Attract a Domme

Finding a good match in the vanilla world is hard; finding it on the kinky side can be even harder. Here are some tips on how to attract...

Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life

Escape the bedroom rut and discover the sensual potential within the rest of your house.

Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share Not Really My Thing: When Your Partner Reveals Kinks You Don't Share

You don't have to love your partner's kinks - or even participate in them. You do, however, have to be fair and respectful.

sexy woman at the bar sexy woman at the bar sexy woman at the bar sexy woman at the bar

What happens when a lonely woman and a mysterious man meet in a bar? Or when a couple tries to play like strangers? Find out here.

Feminists Have More Fun: A Sex Manifesto Feminists Have More Fun: A Sex Manifesto Feminists Have More Fun: A Sex Manifesto Feminists Have More Fun: A Sex Manifesto

What does it mean to be a feminist when it comes to sex? To answer this question, I came up with this feminist sex manifesto, and it isn't...

INFOGRAPHIC: Are Men More Likely to Cheat? INFOGRAPHIC: Are Men More Likely to Cheat? INFOGRAPHIC: Are Men More Likely to Cheat? INFOGRAPHIC: Are Men More Likely to Cheat?

Statistics suggest that men are more likely to cheat on a partner than women. The question is, why do they do it?

A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting A Vampire's Kiss: A Guide to Erotic Biting

There is nothing sweeter than sinking your teeth into your lover in order to satisfy your insatiable hunger. Here are some tips on how to...

Bar Etiquette: How to Spot a Bad Lover Bar Etiquette: How to Spot a Bad Lover Bar Etiquette: How to Spot a Bad Lover Bar Etiquette: How to Spot a Bad Lover

Getting to know the opposite sex can be awkward. Here's how to avoid turning her off when you first meet her.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners