ALERT

Masturbation Month Giveaway! Enter to WIN a Kiiroo Onyx.

Couples

From dinner dates to sexy time, we have what couples need to keep the flame alive and spice up your relationship!

Couple masturbating Couple masturbating Couple masturbating Couple masturbating

Masturbation is great all on its own, but adding a partner means adding a whole new dimension to the act - and to your relationship

I'm Bi-Curious ... Now What? I'm Bi-Curious ... Now What? I'm Bi-Curious ... Now What? I'm Bi-Curious ... Now What?

Feeling bi-curious? Here are some tips on how to address it with your partner

The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women The 5 Rules of Anal Play for Women

Looking to experiment with some backdoor action? Here are the 5 rules of anal play that women must know

The 8 Best Sex Positions for Exhausted Parents The 8 Best Sex Positions for Exhausted Parents The 8 Best Sex Positions for Exhausted Parents The 8 Best Sex Positions for Exhausted Parents

Treat sex as special time between you and your partner. Plan for it. Anticipate. Make it happen. Here are 8 positions to make it more fun

Couple enjoying quickie sex Couple enjoying quickie sex Couple enjoying quickie sex Couple enjoying quickie sex

Looking for ways to spice up your love life, but short on time? We've got seven ways you can make a hot minute

The Ultimate Guide to Giving a Great Blow Job The Ultimate Guide to Giving a Great Blow Job The Ultimate Guide to Giving a Great Blow Job The Ultimate Guide to Giving a Great Blow Job

Want to be awesome at giving head? Here are eight simple steps to get you from the setup to a happy ending

Polyamory gay threesome Polyamory gay threesome Polyamory gay threesome Polyamory gay threesome

We might’ve had something amazing if it had all clicked. Instead, we had an awkward threesome, some painful memories, and a lost friendship

How to Knock a Guy's Socks Off - In Bed How to Knock a Guy's Socks Off - In Bed How to Knock a Guy's Socks Off - In Bed How to Knock a Guy's Socks Off - In Bed

Fulfilling a man’s needs in the bedroom is fairly simple. You just need to know his sweet spots and be willing to put on a show

5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys 5 Reasons Why Americans Need Sex Toys

Can sex toys solve all the world's problems? Maybe not, but they can't hurt either! Find out what they have to offer

Coupe with sexy gift Coupe with sexy gift Coupe with sexy gift Coupe with sexy gift

These eight awesome sex toys shine as gifts. Which one is right for your

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners