Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Lesbian

Check in here for sexy news, stories, and more for lesbians. Learn about lesbianism and how to enhance your relationship with your lover!
Loading Icon Loading, please wait...

Take your downtown game to the next level with these tips to improve your cunnilingus skills.

Read More More Icon

There are shockingly few lesbian specific sex toy companies out there. We talked with Wet For Her CEO, Alice Derok, to learn more about why that is.

Read More More Icon

New to the world of strap-on sex? This guide covers everything you need to know to help get you started!

Read More More Icon

There are so many things I wish I'd known before those early sexual encounters with my girlfriends. Here's what I learned the hard way.

Read More More Icon

These five awesome lesbian sex positions are designed for both partners' pleasure. Enjoy!

Read More More Icon

Feeling bi-curious? Here are some tips on how to address it with your partner.

Read More More Icon

Safer sex practices between lesbians or two (or more) people who have vulvas and do not identify as women are not always talked about or seen as a need for concern, but they are so important. Why? Because everyone's sexual health is important.

Read More More Icon

From start to finish, learn how to give a girl a handjob that will have her coming...and then coming back for more.

Read More More Icon

Dealing with vaginal dryness? Dreading sex? Don't worry! Kinkly.com has a list a solutions for you!

Read More More Icon

Whether it's for girl-on-girl fun or bend-over-boyfriend action, there's more to strap-ons than ever before. Learn how to strap on the fun here.

Read More More Icon

Ladies, are you ready to find out how to best enjoy receiving oral sex? Kinkly has the perfect article for you.

Read More More Icon

Are you curious about how lesbians have sex? We debunk three common myths about girl-on-girl love.

Read More More Icon
More MORE ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Sex Positions

View More Positions More Icon