Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Fetish

The word fetish refers to arousal derived from an intense fixation on a specific body part, object or situation. Sexual fetishes are actually quite common. After all, sexual preferences are as varied and unusual as people themselves. Whether you have a foot fetish, a spanking fetish, a leather fetish, or you're just curious, here we look at the kinks and fetishes that turn people on – and why.

Latest Fetish Articles

Advertisement
In The Kinkly Shop

More Fetish Content

What is it about blood that gives most people such a strong reaction? The writer looks at blood sex, why people are into it and how play out the fantasy.

Read More More Icon

Some sex workers find fetishization in sex work an experience that improves their self-image, and some find it to be one or that destroys it.

Read More More Icon

Have you ever been really turned on, as if something flipped a switch and erotic energy coursed through your body? TENS units can make it happen anytime.

Read More More Icon

I can play with fantasies of consensual non-consensual sex while being aware that what I truly desire in a lover is mutual respect, love and affection.

Read More More Icon

My customers indulge in my most personal piece of clothing and that gives me a sense of power I've never experienced before.

Read More More Icon

Could a brain scan tell scientists what kinks you have? Evidence from new research points to yes.

Read More More Icon

Sploshing is a popular, messy kink that many think may also be mistreatment of a lovely confection. If you try it, safety first!

Read More More Icon

Ever since the world was introduced to the possibility that Donald Trump, the newly minted President of the United States, just might be interested in a particularly taboo sexual practice, it has become a buzzword of epic sexual proportions.

Read More More Icon

Humiliation can be really exciting but it's also a taboo topic, which can make it really hard to address with a partner. Here are some tips for bringing it up.

Read More More Icon

Masochists like all types of pain, right? Wrong! You don't have to like all types of pain to be a masochist.

Read More More Icon
More MORE FETISH ARTICLES More Icon