Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Relationships

Long-term, long distance, polyamorous or exclusive - relationships of all kinds can make sex better...or more complicated!

Come to our Relationships hub to find our articles, questions and answers, and definitions that deal with personal interactions of every shape and kind.

Latest Relationships Articles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

More Relationships Content

Do cuckqueans - women who get pleasure from seeing their partners with other people - really exist?

Read More More Icon

What happens when you add dirty talk to your bedroom routine? Our writer discovers how the sparks start to fly!

Read More More Icon

Knowing your own love language and that of your partner can lead to deeper connections. Here's how.

Read More More Icon

At age 48, I was curious but nervous about having my first threesome (FMF). I tried it, I loved it, I learned 5 crucial things. Here they are.

Read More More Icon

Do you know how to flirt? Making sure you have the other person's enthusiastic consent is the first step.

Read More More Icon

Yes, it's ok to just kiss and cuddle. Here's why some people are going in for all the fun without the fucking.

Read More More Icon

Sapiosexuality is when someone is emotionally or sexually aroused by another person’s intelligence. Here's a look at this kind of attraction!

Read More More Icon

You’re not alone if you find it easier to orgasm when you’re masturbating than during partnered sex. Here are some ways to start having your first orgasms with a partner, or orgasming with a partner more easily and frequently.

Read More More Icon

Having a bashful partner can be tough if you’re the sexually adventurous type. In a world that demonizes pleasure and writes it off as superfluous, it’s understandable to be shy about sex. Here are seven tips on how to empower your partner's sexuality!

Read More More Icon

Openness and honesty is the first step to making a change. Here are a few ways to bring the spark back to your sex life.

Read More More Icon
More MORE RELATIONSHIPS ARTICLES More Icon
Advertisement