Sex Educator

You've got questions about sex and sexuality. Our Sex Educators have the answer. Class is now in session!

Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag

Every year, around Pride, I hear the same question: Do I belong at Pride? Should I consider myself queer? Here's why only you get to decide...

How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing

Vaginal Mapping is about slowing down, deep breathing, and connecting with your body through exploration. Here's how this process can help...

How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault

By utilizing tools such as masturbation and sex toys survivors can define what sexuality and bodily agency look

I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop I Attended a G-Spotting and Squirting Workshop

I recently attended the Ohhh Em G! G-Spotting and Squirting Mini-Lesson at Babeland in Seattle. Here's what I learned.

Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure

Let’s take a minute to praise the clitoral hood. Here is why it really is the unsung hero of vulva-owners' pleasure.

Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation

As a sex counselor, I often hear male clients in particular, comment that they don’t need the services of sex workers and won’t pay for...

Why Everyone Deserves Lube Why Everyone Deserves Lube Why Everyone Deserves Lube Why Everyone Deserves Lube

Lube is a wonderful tool for increasing pleasure and safety in any form of sex and for people of any gender. Here's why.

What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be

We went straight to the experts and asked them what they think the top sex trends of 2020 will be. Here's what they had to say!

5 Tips For Practicing Intentional Aftercare 5 Tips For Practicing Intentional Aftercare 5 Tips For Practicing Intentional Aftercare 5 Tips For Practicing Intentional Aftercare

Aftercare is the practice of making sure everyone involved in a sexual or kinky experience feels safe and cared for post-play. Here are...

Three Tips for Being Brave in the Bedroom Three Tips for Being Brave in the Bedroom Three Tips for Being Brave in the Bedroom Three Tips for Being Brave in the Bedroom

If sex is so enshrouded in shame and vulnerability and openness such an essential part of the experience, what can one possibly do to...

Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About Premature Ejaculation: It's a Thing You Don't Have to Feel Bad About

The idea being that to be a great lover, if you have a penis, the goal is to hold off on orgasming as long as possible. The longer a man...

How to Stop Hating Valentine's Day How to Stop Hating Valentine's Day How to Stop Hating Valentine's Day How to Stop Hating Valentine's Day

If your relationship status makes you hate Valentine's day, consider reclaiming it for yourself.

abusive relationship abusive relationship abusive relationship abusive relationship

There are different types of abuse that can be present in a relationship. Here's how to spot some of the differences so that you can get...

Woman experiencing pleasure Woman experiencing pleasure Woman experiencing pleasure Woman experiencing pleasure

If you think orgasms are all about the genitals you might be missing out on a full-body experience.

Single During the Holidays? Cuffing Season Do's and Don'ts Single During the Holidays? Cuffing Season Do's and Don'ts Single During the Holidays? Cuffing Season Do's and Don'ts Single During the Holidays? Cuffing Season Do's and Don'ts

Feeling like you need to be coupled during the holidays? Here's how to navigate those feelings.

Condoms Condoms Condoms Condoms

This mom's idea of age-appropriate sex education is evolving as her son grows. Find out why - and how she's adapting.

Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller Sex and Psychology Dr. Justin Lehmiller

Who says science isn't sexy? Dr. Justin Lehmiller of Sex & Psychology is our Sex Blogger of the Month! Why? Because science is sexy!

A clock displaying time for sex A clock displaying time for sex A clock displaying time for sex A clock displaying time for sex

Science has some ideas about how long sex should last but there are problems with comparing ourselves to averages.

The German Government's Online Sex Manual. Wait - WHAT?!? The German Government's Online Sex Manual. Wait - WHAT?!? The German Government's Online Sex Manual. Wait - WHAT?!? The German Government's Online Sex Manual. Wait - WHAT?!?

Not clear on modern sexual mores in Germany? There’s a government website that can help—really.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS