Sex Toy of the Month

Some sex toys stand above the rest. Each and every month, we'll highlight one that's new, interesting, well reviewed or just well-loved.

New Toy to Know Ruff Doggie Styles BDSM Toys New Toy to Know Ruff Doggie Styles BDSM Toys New Toy to Know Ruff Doggie Styles BDSM Toys New Toy to Know Ruff Doggie Styles BDSM Toys

Ruff Doggie Styles BDSM Toys are a playful and fun alternative to 'serious' BDSM spanking implements...don't be fooled though, they still...

Liberator BonBon sex toy mount Liberator BonBon sex toy mount Liberator BonBon sex toy mount Liberator BonBon sex toy mount

The Liberator BonBon Sex Toy Mount holds your favorite sex toy in the perfect way to hit your 'Oh yeah right there!' spot.

We-Vibe Tango X: Sex Toy Review We-Vibe Tango X: Sex Toy Review We-Vibe Tango X: Sex Toy Review We-Vibe Tango X: Sex Toy Review

The We-Vibe Tango was know for its powerful vibrations and go anywhere size. How does the new We-Vibe Tango X stack up?

Hot Octopuss Jett New Toy to Know Hot Octopuss Jett New Toy to Know Hot Octopuss Jett New Toy to Know Hot Octopuss Jett New Toy to Know

The Hot Octopuss Jett gives your penis skin-tingling treble vibes and rumbly bass ones too. FInd out why we voted it our New Toy to Know!

Fun Factory Bootie Plug Fun Factory Bootie Plug Fun Factory Bootie Plug Fun Factory Bootie Plug

Fun Factory Bootie plugs come in three sizes and are curved to hit just the right spot, making them our latest New Toy to Know.

Bathmate Hydromax penis pump Bathmate Hydromax penis pump Bathmate Hydromax penis pump Bathmate Hydromax penis pump

The Bathmate Hydromax shows that penis pumps don't have to be hard to use to get the erection you want.

FemmeFunn Booster Bullet FemmeFunn Booster Bullet FemmeFunn Booster Bullet FemmeFunn Booster Bullet

The FemmeFunn Booster Bullet packs a lot of power in a discreet package. This little vibe is definitely punching above its class when it...

665 Vibrating Inflatable Plug 665 Vibrating Inflatable Plug 665 Vibrating Inflatable Plug 665 Vibrating Inflatable Plug

Do you like 'em thicc or thin? Yes, we mean butt plugs. The 665 Vibrating Inflatable Plug expands to fill in just how you like it.

Satisfyer Double Joy Review Satisfyer Double Joy Review Satisfyer Double Joy Review Satisfyer Double Joy Review

The Satisfyer Double Joy vibrator aims to give you good vibes inside and out. It falls shy of making top marks; here's what our reviewer...

New Toy to Know Le Wand All That Glimmers Petite Wand Massager New Toy to Know Le Wand All That Glimmers Petite Wand Massager New Toy to Know Le Wand All That Glimmers Petite Wand Massager New Toy to Know Le Wand All That Glimmers Petite Wand Massager

The Le Wand All That Glimmers Wand Massager is a limited edition vibrator that comes with fun accessories in a sparkly case.

New Toy to Know Liberator Black Label Wedge New Toy to Know Liberator Black Label Wedge New Toy to Know Liberator Black Label Wedge New Toy to Know Liberator Black Label Wedge

The Liberator Black Label Wedge is the secret to just-right positioning in the boudoir. The included restraints and blindfold just add a...

Blush Play with Me Candy Hearts Plugs: pastel colored butt plugs with naughty messages on them Blush Play with Me Candy Hearts Plugs: pastel colored butt plugs with naughty messages on them Blush Play with Me Candy Hearts Plugs: pastel colored butt plugs with naughty messages on them Blush Play with Me Candy Hearts Plugs: pastel colored butt plugs with naughty messages on them

Sometimes a plain ol' butt plug doesn't sufficiently convey your intentions. Get the message across with these cheeky Blush Naughty Candy...

Arcwave Ion sex toy review Arcwave Ion sex toy review Arcwave Ion sex toy review Arcwave Ion sex toy review

Sex toys for people with penises have been pretty much the same until now. Read how the Arcwave Ion

Sportsheets Nexus Dildos: New Toy to Know Sportsheets Nexus Dildos: New Toy to Know Sportsheets Nexus Dildos: New Toy to Know Sportsheets Nexus Dildos: New Toy to Know

Sportsheets Nexus dildos come in a variety of sizes in body-safe silicone. Let us help you decide which one is the best for your sexy time...

Sex Toy Review OhNut Penetration Buffer Sex Toy Review OhNut Penetration Buffer Sex Toy Review OhNut Penetration Buffer Sex Toy Review OhNut Penetration Buffer

OhNut Penetration Buffers are the answer to your painful penetration problems. Our reviewer can't say enough about these sexual game...

Kinkly Fun Factory Sundaze Review Kinkly Fun Factory Sundaze Review Kinkly Fun Factory Sundaze Review Kinkly Fun Factory Sundaze Review

The Fun Factory Sundaze offers thrusting, tapping and vibrations all in one toy but it fell just short of the perfect score. Read the...

New Toy to Know Strap-on-me silicone cum dildo New Toy to Know Strap-on-me silicone cum dildo New Toy to Know Strap-on-me silicone cum dildo New Toy to Know Strap-on-me silicone cum dildo

The Kinkly New Toy to Know this week is the Strap-On-Me Silicone Cum Dildo, for explosive finishes or getting lube into all the right...

Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage Review Cell Mate App-Enabled Cock Cage

The Cell Mate Chastity Cage has some cool tech-enabled features to make your chastity play even more exciting.

LELO SONA Cruise LELO SONA Cruise LELO SONA Cruise LELO SONA Cruise

This unique toy was voted as a favorite by Kinkly's readers, landing it the Kinkly Consumers' Choice Award.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS