Lets Talk About It

Find out the 'need to know' information about controversial and hot topics related to sex, sexuality, and sexual health and...let's talk about it!

Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways Black woman sitting backwards on chair looking sideways

Sapiosexuality is when someone is emotionally or sexually aroused by another person’s intelligence. Here's a look at this kind of...

Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival Cheerful gay pride and lgbt festival

Here are three ways to be a present and an active ally that enhances Pride instead of detracting from it.

Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun Diverse couple smiling at each other in the sun

In a nutshell, demisexuality is basically about needing to an emotional connection with someone before becoming turned on to them. Here's a...

Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag Group of people walking underneath a lgbtqia pride flag

Every year, around Pride, I hear the same question: Do I belong at Pride? Should I consider myself queer? Here's why only you get to decide...

How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma How to Be There for Survivors of Sexual Trauma

Studies on sexual trauma and PTSD, in particular, have shown that social support or a lack thereof has a potent and direct impact on the...

What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality

Fifteen years ago, I had a medical procedure called LEEP, which left me with no libido and pain during sex. Gradually over the years, I...

How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination

Your imagination, after all, knows no limit and by using it to fantasize about sex you might very well develop close-to-limitless erotic...

How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner

Being a trauma-informed sexual partner isn’t just about interacting with people who have openly disclosed trauma. It is the mindset we need...

The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva) The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva) The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva) The Benefits of Knowing Your Body (And Your Vulva)

Masturbation is your time to devote your attention to yourself and your pleasure. Here are just a few of the many reason why masturbation...

How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life

If you broaden your definition of sexual intimacy and get creative, you could not only continue to have a sex life during the Coronavirus...

How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault

By utilizing tools such as masturbation and sex toys survivors can define what sexuality and bodily agency look

Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams

People of all genders and genitalia can experience wet dreams, so why do they have such a penis-owner rap?

Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation

As a sex counselor, I often hear male clients in particular, comment that they don’t need the services of sex workers and won’t pay for...

My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community My First Sex Toy: Reflections from the Sex Community

Do you remember your first sex toy? We asked folks from the sex community to share the stories of their first sex toy. Their memories are...

4 Myths About the Hymen to Stop Believing 4 Myths About the Hymen to Stop Believing 4 Myths About the Hymen to Stop Believing 4 Myths About the Hymen to Stop Believing

There’s perhaps no part of the human body as fraught with myths as the hymen. Here are four myths young people are still learning about the...

The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance The Sexual Pleasure of Erotic Dance

Erotic dance is a way of simply enjoying the sexual pleasure of the moment. So if you need a sexy boost to your day, check out an erotic...

Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating Adaptive Methods for Sex and Dating

In regards to abled-disabled coupling and navigating the potential divide, the best general rule of thumb is: Do not question disabled...

Dirty Talk 101: The Art of Using Your Words Dirty Talk 101: The Art of Using Your Words Dirty Talk 101: The Art of Using Your Words Dirty Talk 101: The Art of Using Your Words

Great dirty talk can take even the most laid-back lover from neutral to frisky fast. Here's how to use your words to make the magic happen.

Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta Sex and Cannabis: An Interview With Ashley Manta

Sex and cannabis? Here's what Ashley Manta, the Cannasexual, has to say about it.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS