Lets Talk About It

Find out the 'need to know' information about controversial and hot topics related to sex, sexuality, and sexual health and...let's talk about it!

Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers Battling Sexual Performance Anxiety: An Interview with Olympian Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers is an Olympic medalist, but one of the biggest challenges he had to face was his struggle with sexual performance anxiety....

10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself 10 Sweet Reasons to Get It on with Yourself

Why masturbate? There are lots of good reasons, both physical and mental. Here are a few of our favorites.

women talking women talking women talking women talking

When we avoid talking about masturbation, we make it feel abnormal, taboo and shameful. Here's why we should all open up about self-pleasure

parent talking to child parent talking to child parent talking to child parent talking to child

Consent is an important concept. Here's how to talk to your kids about giving and obtaining consent.

hacking attack hacking attack hacking attack hacking attack

Are you aware of what you might be revealing? Yes, some sex toys are likely hackable and it's worth being aware of.

Addyi Addyi Addyi Addyi

The development of a drug for female sexual desire may be an important step, but this particular drug has faced lots of criticism.

two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around two women fooling around

Think consent is black and white? Think again. Here's how one person learned the intricacies of consent by hosting sex parties.

BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older. BDSM Is Older Than You Think. Way Older.

More people may now be familiar with BDSM than ever but this lifestyle is hardly new. In fact, evidence suggests its been around for...

male female and transgender symbols male female and transgender symbols male female and transgender symbols male female and transgender symbols

Confused about all everything you hear about the term gender? Here's a basic guide to help you better understand gender-related terms and...

Couples' Privilege Is a Thing and It's a Toxic Experience for Poly Practitioners Couples' Privilege Is a Thing and It's a Toxic Experience for Poly Practitioners Couples' Privilege Is a Thing and It's a Toxic Experience for Poly Practitioners Couples' Privilege Is a Thing and It's a Toxic Experience for Poly Practitioners

Couples' privilege is the acceptance of certain polyamorous relationships over others. And it can be toxic.

6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed 6 Ways to Feel Better about Your Body in Bed

How can we feel sexy when we're feeling down about our bodies? Here are some tips to try.

sexual health sexual health sexual health sexual health

Sexual health is part of your overall health, but the definition may not fit with many people's assumptions. Here's what it means and why...

abusive relationship abusive relationship abusive relationship abusive relationship

There are different types of abuse that can be present in a relationship. Here's how to spot some of the differences so that you can get...

Stay Safe: Tips for Protecting Yourself When You're Dating Online Stay Safe: Tips for Protecting Yourself When You're Dating Online Stay Safe: Tips for Protecting Yourself When You're Dating Online Stay Safe: Tips for Protecting Yourself When You're Dating Online

Online dating can be dangerous. Use these tips to protect yourself.

What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common What Good Kinky and Vanilla Relationships Have in Common

Surprised to think that kinky and vanilla relationships have anything in common? Well, they have more in common than you think!

How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last? How Long Should Sex Last?

There's definitely an average but the real answer is more personal.

How Writing Erotica Helped Me Overcome Low Libido How Writing Erotica Helped Me Overcome Low Libido How Writing Erotica Helped Me Overcome Low Libido How Writing Erotica Helped Me Overcome Low Libido

Sometimes, boosting libido can be about stimulating your sexual imagination.

Mycoplasma Genitalium: The Common STI You've Never Heard Of Mycoplasma Genitalium: The Common STI You've Never Heard Of Mycoplasma Genitalium: The Common STI You've Never Heard Of Mycoplasma Genitalium: The Common STI You've Never Heard Of

Mycoplasma genitalium is an STI that can cause inflammation of the urinary and genital tracts. It affects people regardless of gender. It's...

10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene 10 Important Lessons I Learned When I Found My Local Kink Scene

Finding the kink scene was one of the most transformative experiences of my life. Here are the 10 important lessons I learned.

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners