Passion Play

All work and no play make sex a very dull game. Here we’ll look at sex toys, books, costumes, food and any other additions that can bring fun into the bedroom. Play on!

Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands Monogamous couple holding hands

When my partner and I decided to be monogamous, we took everything we had learned as polyamorists with us.

Do People Really Still Have Phone Sex? Do People Really Still Have Phone Sex? Do People Really Still Have Phone Sex? Do People Really Still Have Phone Sex?

Although many sex workers have moved to the internet, phone sex is still kicking.

Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle Hot wax play candle

Interested in wax play? Here's how to have fun and be safe with hot wax!

Sexy pregnant woman belly Sexy pregnant woman belly Sexy pregnant woman belly Sexy pregnant woman belly

Sex is typically safe during pregnancy. And, thanks to increased estrogen, it may feel better than ever.

Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life Beyond the Bed: How You Can Use Your House to Spice Up Your Sex Life

Escape the bedroom rut and discover the sensual potential within the rest of your house.

Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials Sex Toy Safety: A Guide to Materials

Choosing the right toy includes finding manufacturers who are invested in pure, non-toxic fun.

Does Monogamy Kill Desire? Does Monogamy Kill Desire? Does Monogamy Kill Desire? Does Monogamy Kill Desire?

As soon as we decide to settle down and become monogamous, there goes our desire, forever taken over by practical everyday life, by babies...

An In-Depth Look at Pony Play An In-Depth Look at Pony Play An In-Depth Look at Pony Play An In-Depth Look at Pony Play

Pony play? What's that all about? We take an in-depth look at this sexy fetish.

6 Sex Positions Made for Big, Beautiful Bodies 6 Sex Positions Made for Big, Beautiful Bodies 6 Sex Positions Made for Big, Beautiful Bodies 6 Sex Positions Made for Big, Beautiful Bodies

Modification and experimentation are essential to great sex, regardless of your size. Here are a few ideas to add to your repertoire.

The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging The 4 Things I've Learned Since My Husband and I Started Swinging

Sex can teach us a lot about other people, our relationships and, most of all, ourselves. Find out what this writer learned when she opened...

Why 'Comfort Sex' Rocks - and How to Have Some Why 'Comfort Sex' Rocks - and How to Have Some Why 'Comfort Sex' Rocks - and How to Have Some Why 'Comfort Sex' Rocks - and How to Have Some

Sometimes the best, most satisfying sex happens when you get comfortable. We provide 5 tips on how to make it happen.

Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping Woman receiving cupping

Cupping may not be one of the more wild of BDSM activities but it really can be a wonderful introduction to kinky play. Learn all about it...

Get It On: Top Solo Sex Tips for Women Get It On: Top Solo Sex Tips for Women Get It On: Top Solo Sex Tips for Women Get It On: Top Solo Sex Tips for Women

Studies show that women who masturbate regularly report greater sexual satisfaction and a more positive view of sex. But self-sustainable...

6 Reasons to Keep Technology Out of the Bedroom 6 Reasons to Keep Technology Out of the Bedroom 6 Reasons to Keep Technology Out of the Bedroom 6 Reasons to Keep Technology Out of the Bedroom

Technology has an important place in our lives, but it's best to draw the line at bringing it into the bedroom. Find out how keeping your...

4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation 4 Awesome Reasons to Try Mutual Masturbation

Mutual masturbation can be a powerful way to both expand your sexual repertoire and deepen your connection with your partner.

Yes, Sexting Has Benefits; Here Are 5 Awesome Things About Getting It on With Your Phone Yes, Sexting Has Benefits; Here Are 5 Awesome Things About Getting It on With Your Phone Yes, Sexting Has Benefits; Here Are 5 Awesome Things About Getting It on With Your Phone Yes, Sexting Has Benefits; Here Are 5 Awesome Things About Getting It on With Your Phone

Whether anonymous or committed, sexting is popular because it can really get us going. Here's why it's a great way to indulge in your...

Feather touch hand Feather touch hand Feather touch hand Feather touch hand

The soft touches from your partner while you have sex. The burn of desire between your legs. Good sexual energy creates sensations....

Hanky Code 101 Hanky Code 101 Hanky Code 101 Hanky Code 101

Ready to learn more about the hanky code and its origins? Hanky Code 101 is now in session.

submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands submissive woman tied hands

Identify as a submissive, but not sure where you fit in? Here's a list of a few of the different types of bottoms!

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

Featured Partners