Sexperts

Got a dirty question? Nothing’s off limits. Our sexperts are here to address your most intimate inquiries.

Kinksters sonny-ravesteijn-chain-unsplash Kinksters sonny-ravesteijn-chain-unsplash Kinksters sonny-ravesteijn-chain-unsplash Kinksters sonny-ravesteijn-chain-unsplash

The kink community has historically raised awareness about social justice issues. It's not all just fun and games!

ice-cream ice-cream ice-cream ice-cream

Are you kinky or vanilla? How did you come to that conclusion and why? Here's what the experts say.

Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble Whistle of a coach and match strategy scribble

I was skeptical at first about whether working with a sex coach would be worth the money or the time. But it turned out to be the best...

Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head Woman in bed with arms crossed over her head

Having multiple orgasms takes a lot of reliable stimulation, a longer timeframe than just one orgasm, and the ability to switch intensities...

13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House 13 Ways to Keep Your Masturbation Discreet With Others in the House

When you want self-pleasure but need to keep it private, being as secretive as possible is the solution. Here's how!

How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing How Vaginal Mapping Can Be a Part of Your Sexual Healing

Vaginal Mapping is about slowing down, deep breathing, and connecting with your body through exploration. Here's how this process can help...

How to Understand Your Sexual Accelerators for Better Sex How to Understand Your Sexual Accelerators for Better Sex How to Understand Your Sexual Accelerators for Better Sex How to Understand Your Sexual Accelerators for Better Sex

Understanding your sexual accelerators, discovering them, and exploring them can help you have better, more satisfying sex.

What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality What Losing My Sex Life Taught Me About Sexuality, Creativity and Spirituality

Fifteen years ago, I had a medical procedure called LEEP, which left me with no libido and pain during sex. Gradually over the years, I...

How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination How to Strengthen Your Erotic Imagination

Your imagination, after all, knows no limit and by using it to fantasize about sex you might very well develop close-to-limitless erotic...

How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner How to Be a Trauma-Informed Sex Partner

Being a trauma-informed sexual partner isn’t just about interacting with people who have openly disclosed trauma. It is the mindset we need...

How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life How to Stop COVID-19 From Ruining Your Sex Life

If you broaden your definition of sexual intimacy and get creative, you could not only continue to have a sex life during the Coronavirus...

How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault How Sex Toys Can Help You Reclaim Your Sexuality After Assault

By utilizing tools such as masturbation and sex toys survivors can define what sexuality and bodily agency look

How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner How to Have an Orgasm With a Partner

You’re not alone if you find it easier to orgasm when you’re masturbating than during partnered sex. Here are some ways to start having...

Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure Why the Clitoral Hood Is the Unsung Hero of Vulva-Owners' Pleasure

Let’s take a minute to praise the clitoral hood. Here is why it really is the unsung hero of vulva-owners' pleasure.

Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation Why Sex Work Is Not Desperation

As a sex counselor, I often hear male clients in particular, comment that they don’t need the services of sex workers and won’t pay for...

How Having Great Sex Allows Your Best Self to Emerge How Having Great Sex Allows Your Best Self to Emerge How Having Great Sex Allows Your Best Self to Emerge How Having Great Sex Allows Your Best Self to Emerge

While at AVN’s 2020 Adult Entertainment Expo, I questioned a plethora of sex-adoring sexperts in regards to how they achieve their best...

An Etiquette Guide for Sending and Receiving Nudes An Etiquette Guide for Sending and Receiving Nudes An Etiquette Guide for Sending and Receiving Nudes An Etiquette Guide for Sending and Receiving Nudes

Here’s how to show someone the utmost respect when you’re exchanging nudes, whether they’re a long-term partner or someone you just matched...

What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be What Experts Think the Top Sex Trends of 2020 Will Be

We went straight to the experts and asked them what they think the top sex trends of 2020 will be. Here's what they had to say!

15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020 15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020 15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020 15 Things I Plan to Do Differently About My Sex Life in 2020

There’s always room for improvement, right? In the spirit of being a better lover and partner in 2020, I pulled together 15 things I’d like...

Email Newsletter

Join thousands receiving hot new sex related articles, goodies, and great deals.

FEATURED PARTNERS