Orgasms are amazing, right? They're also truly fascinating. Muscles clench, hormones are released, and we get a shot of pure pleasure unlike just about anything else in the world. Unfortunately, most people don't know much about orgasms besides how they feel - and perhaps how to achieve one for themselves.
The Climax Quiz: What Do You Know About the Big O?
Most people don't know much about orgasms besides how they feel.
Our quiz will test your knowledge about the almighty climax - and provide some new facts about the body.
When you're done, if you want more information on orgasms (we know this orgasm quiz might have created that spark of curiosity!), you might find these articles helpful in your orgasmic knowledge journey:
- Multiple Orgasms: Is It a Skill You Can Learn?
- A Sexologist Explains How Full-Body Orgasms Come from the Sympathetic Nervous System
- Electrify Your Orgasms: TENS Units for Beginners
- 31 Fascinating Facts about Orgasms
- Stop Worrying about Orgasms: Seriously
- Why Some Couples are Giving Up Orgasms (But Not Sex)
Sex is a bit like a secret society; everyone's doing it, it's just that no one talks about it. Kinkly's mission is to start that conversation, answer your questions and help you discover new and exciting things about sex, love and your body. We guarantee it'll be illuminating, enlightening, fun ... and a little kinky. And that's OK with us.
No innuendos, no judgments and no apologies, just fearless, straight-up talk about sex.