Got a dirty question? Nothing's off limits. Our sexperts are here to address your most intimate inquiries.
- What do you need to have good anal sex?
- Sometimes when I'm about to orgasm I feel like I really have to pee. I'm worried that if I don't stop, I'll wet the bed!
- The sex toy I bought doesn't work for my body. What should I do?
- Can reading about sex on the internet help improve my sex life?
- What is a love and relationship coach?
- My partner has a huge pubic mound. How can I satisfy her?
- How do you put a condom on an uncircumcised penis?
- My husband loves nipple play. Can you suggest any toys or techniques I can use?
- I haven't enjoyed sex since I gave birth. Is there something wrong with me?
- My sex life has been so-so, but I don't know how to step things up. Can you help?
- Our kids caught us having sex and now I'm afraid to do it in the house. What can I do?
- I can't make my partner orgasm during sex. Is it because my penis is too small?
- My partner refuses to let me NOT orgasm, even when I don't want to have one. Is there any alternative to faking it?
- I've heard that the pull-out method is as effective as a condom. Is this true?