Got a dirty question? Nothing's off limits. Our sexperts are here to address your most intimate inquiries.
- A friend says they want 'healthy boundaries.' What does that mean?
- Sexual violence is hard to talk about. How can I get more comfortable with this topic?
- How can I support a male who has identified themselves to me as a sexual assault survivor?
- I feel like stress often shuts down my sex life. What can I do to manage better and keep me in the mood?
- How can I check in with my partner after a group experience and make sure we're feeling grounded in our relationship?
- Is there an organic way to facilitate a threesome?
- How do you navigate communication and relationship if you're a highly sensitive person and the other person isn't?
- What do you need to have good anal sex?
- Sometimes when I'm about to orgasm I feel like I really have to pee. I'm worried that if I don't stop, I'll wet the bed!
- The sex toy I bought doesn't work for my body. What should I do?