Got a dirty question? Nothing's off limits. Our sexperts are here to address your most intimate inquiries.
- Sexual health for survivors? What does that even mean?
- How do I advocate for myself during doctors visits, if I am a sexual assault survivor?
- Why do people feel that there is a hierarchy to trauma?
- Does masturbation increase testosterone levels?
- Is there such a thing as chronic masturbation?
- What is the pudendal nerve?
- My partner often wants to have sex when I don't. Should I go through it to please them or just tell them I'm not into it?
- When I'm having sex, my inner critic seems to take over. How can I learn to say more positive things about myself and feel sexier?
- I feel like stress often shuts down my sex life. What can I do to manage better and keep me in the mood?
- How can I check in with my partner after a group experience and make sure we're feeling grounded in our relationship?
- Is there an organic way to facilitate a threesome?
- How do you navigate communication and relationship if you're a highly sensitive person and the other person isn't?