Got a dirty question? Nothing's off limits. Our sexperts are here to address your most intimate inquiries.
- What is a SART exam and how can you support your friend if they have to get one?
- I want to work to support sexual assault survivors. How can I do that?
- How can I reclaim my sexuality after sexual assault?
- My partner often wants to have sex when I don't. Should I go through it to please them or just tell them I'm not into it?
- When I'm having sex, my inner critic seems to take over. How can I learn to say more positive things about myself and feel sexier?
- I feel like stress often shuts down my sex life. What can I do to manage better and keep me in the mood?
- How can I check in with my partner after a group experience and make sure we're feeling grounded in our relationship?
- Is there an organic way to facilitate a threesome?
- How do you navigate communication and relationship if you're a highly sensitive person and the other person isn't?
- What do you need to have good anal sex?
- Sometimes when I'm about to orgasm I feel like I really have to pee. I'm worried that if I don't stop, I'll wet the bed!
- The sex toy I bought doesn't work for my body. What should I do?