Women

Women who seek advice from relationship experts on how to find a man to marry are told to keep their legs clamped shut. I happen to agree. But what about if your idea of a fulfilled life doesn't include a husband, three kids and a mortgage?

2014 is the 30-year anniversary of the very first rabbit vibrator. Find out why it's still a best-seller after all these years.

That said, the Fun Factory Stronic Drei is my favorite new toy of the year. I suspect it will end up under the trees of many folks who are on the "nice" list ... and probably even more who are on the "naughty" one.

Years of sex advice columns and well-meaning but ultimately bad tips might have left you feeling that we're all reasonably similar when it comes to sexual tastes. We aren't.

Believe it: There's something beautiful, stunning and commendable about everyone, including you. Here's how to find it.

Have you ever heard of the perineal sponge? If not, you've come to the right place. Find out what you may be missing.

'Under Her Thumb: Erotic Stories of Female Domination' will whet your appetite for all things Fem Dom, whether you're a bottom, a top, or just curious. Here's a taste from this collection.

Every G-spot is unique, but there are a few basic steps that can help coax it out to play. Learn them here.

Being a slut is not a bad thing. Is it time to wear it as a badge of honor?

Female condoms have gotten a bum rap for years. But take it from me: This prophylaxis is way underrated. Here's why I love them.

In honor of Global Female Condom Day, we look at some of the things you may not know about this unique form of contraception.

How's your sex life? If you have PCOS, that may be a touchy subject. The good news is, there's a lot you can do to reduce pain and bring pleasure back to the bedroom.

New York Artist Sophia wants you to be more cliterate. Find out what the term means - and how Wallace is using it in an eye-popping art exhibit.

Here's something that most sex sites won't tell you: Despite your best efforts, you may never squirt. Here's why.

American women spend billions each year on clothes they can rarely show off. Here's why.

What does it mean to be a feminist when it comes to sex? To answer this question, I came up with this feminist sex manifesto, and it isn't just for women - equality is sexy!

Are there really 10 steps to a better orgasm? Yes, but you might only need a few. Take what you need from this list.

If you’re really dissatisfied with what you’re packing below the belt, you could opt for surgery. Or maybe you’ll do what the rest of us do and go on hating what you assume is your ugly vagina.

The percentage of women who are unhappy with their bodies has more than doubled since the 1970s. This author examines her misplaced search for self love.

For some women, a G-spot orgasm can be the the most intense of their lives. Find out if you're one of them.