Sex

Women are wired differently from men, which means that it often takes a little more than bump and grind to bring them to the big O. Here are a few new moves that might just do the trick.

There are right ways and wrong ways to express ourselves sexually. This week, we explore where we draw the lines and open our minds.

Summer might make us feel universally sexy, but some of us just aren't outdoorsy types. Don't worry: You don't have to feel left out. Check out three of the hottest outdoor summer pleasures - and how to recreate them indoors.

One writer attempts to reap the benefits of cuddle therapy while exploring the possibilities of non-sexual connection. Read on to find out whether she was able to resist the urge to do more than just snuggle...

A woman spends an estimated 3,500 days of her life menstruating. Do you really want to put your sex life on hold for all that time?

Get the most out of casual sex while also looking out for yourself. Here's to safe, smart and sexy hookups.

Extraordinary, "Fifty Shades" sex is possible. Here's how.

Spectacular sex - at any size - is really all about putting mind over body mass. Check out six tips on how to do it.

Middle aged women, don't be shy! Reap the benefits of a positive sexual attitude and active sex life on your overall health.

You don't need to read "The Kama Sutra" to step up your sex life. Here are a few new poses to help mix things up.

Casual sex isn't harmful or beneficial: It's both. Find out how it's likely to turn out for you by answering these nine questions.

Culture is a huge factor in when, how much and how much we enjoy sex. Find out more here.

Wondering what this term really means or how it's defined? We asked some very sex positive people for their thoughts.

I might be a body and sex-positive advocate, but my journey to embracing myself as a sexual being was one fraught with societal shame, body-bashing and bad advice. These seven things helped me embrace myself and my sexuality.

Sex and pregnancy - how to adapt to the changes of pregnancy and continue to enjoy a healthy sex life.

Feeling self-conscious and frustrated at this uncontrollable display of emotion? Here are some things you should know.

Great sex takes passion, creativity and a sense of humor. Here are six signs you're getting it right.

If you've ever wondered what men think about sex - or perhaps about what other men think about sex - we've got some answers.

The mutual dance of pleasure and the sharing of physical intimacy is about much more than "getting off;" it represents a deeper manifestation of our true inner selves. Read more about the author's journey here.

A better sex life in 2013? Here's one New Year's resolution you'll really want to stick to.